Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

I never imagined, all these years, that my inverter was consuming 30% of my batteries!! So, if I had one advice to give it's don't oversize your inverter, it's really a waste of energy.

Hello Mam awinahe.
Its nice to see you're still answering questions here in your thread:)
I posted here 1-2 years ago sharing my setup.
It looks like your batteries finally showed their age but it looks like you were able to somehow recover them. I'm wondering what's their capacity left at 5.5 years old.

i recently moved houses and i had to resetup my solar for the 3rd time:)
View attachment 315258

excuse the wiring. dami eh;) manual hybrid setup
2pcs Epsolar 4215BN 40A mppt scc
1pc 1000w GTIL version 1 (since 2014)
1pc 1000w GTIL version 4 (prototype from sir Hertz)
4pcs Trojan T105 6v 225ah (2+ years old)
2pcs 200w mono generic panels
4pcs 250w poly canadian solar
1pc 1000w 24v Off Grid Inverter SNADI brand (toroidal)

Attachments

• 2017 Solar Setup.jpg
    2017 Solar Setup.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 21
Hello Mam awinahe.
Its nice to see you're still answering questions here in your thread:)
I posted here 1-2 years ago sharing my setup.
It looks like your batteries finally showed their age but it looks like you were able to somehow recover them. I'm wondering what's their capacity left at 5.5 years old.

i recently moved houses and i had to resetup my solar for the 3rd time:)
View attachment 1203422

excuse the wiring. dami eh;) manual hybrid setup
2pcs Epsolar 4215BN 40A mppt scc
1pc 1000w GTIL version 1 (since 2014)
1pc 1000w GTIL version 4 (prototype from sir Hertz)
4pcs Trojan T105 6v 225ah (2+ years old)
2pcs 200w mono generic panels
4pcs 250w poly canadian solar
1pc 1000w 24v Off Grid Inverter SNADI brand (toroidal)

Hi Sir Glenn! Very glad to see you here again!
Your setup is just WoW :clap: :clap: I wish I have the means to make at least half of it :lol:
You are a real pro now and I'm sure you are better than many who don't know anything but still consider themselves as pro! I don't know what you're doing for a living but if you consider recycling yourself, you don't need to look too far :)

This thread is now very quiet (especially since Sir Tristan does not answer anymore - I just hope he is fine!- ) ... I guess people are more and more knowledgeable regarding solar which makes me happy. I can see around more small solar setups popping up... I considered for a while to close this thread, but I keep it alive, just in case someone needs help :)

ma'am awinahe... i still visit this page once in a while... the reason is i admin a FB closed group (not a solar group) and eating most if not all of my extra time after my regular job... my setup is still the same (minus the 100AH solar master, dead at 3years and 11 months) used mainly as a backup power source... am planning to setup another backup but still saving money for it.

Share ko lang newbie setup ko mga ka SB.... 100W Solar Panel, 120AH Battery, 500W inverter, 20Amp SSC.

Daily Load :
12 Watts Bulb (12V) = 1 pc. (Living Area) = 6 hours usage (5:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
9 Watts Bulb (12V) = 1 pc. (Kitchen) = 6 hours usage (5:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
5 Watts Bulb (12V) = 1 pc. (Terrace) = 12 hours usage (5:00 PM to 5:00 AM)
5 Watts Bulb (12V) = 3 pcs. (CR,Dirty Kitchen,Room) = Total of 5 hours usage (Indefinite Time)
12 Watts Router (Using AC power from inverter) = 1 pc. = 24 Hours running

TOTAL DAILY LOAD : 574 WattsView attachment 315276

So Far maganda ang takbo nya.....12.3 to 12.4 Volts natitira sa battery every Morning. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20170605_135540.jpg
    IMG_20170605_135540.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 23
ma'am awinahe... i still visit this page once in a while... the reason is i admin a FB closed group (not a solar group) and eating most if not all of my extra time after my regular job... my setup is still the same (minus the 100AH solar master, dead at 3years and 11 months) used mainly as a backup power source... am planning to setup another backup but still saving money for it.

Very happy to see you are fine! Just for you to know: I thought my batteries were totally dead as they went to 10.50 volts but actually I was able to save 2 out of the 3. After torturing them for a while, I was about to give up and convert them to tawas battery but I was busy so I just let 2 of them (the 3rd was really dead at 8 volts!!) connected to my 220 watts of panels for more than 1 month... they overcharged more than once!! but the voltage came back to 12.20 after rest so I decided to use them in daytime with my laptop: everyday I turn on my laptop (even if I don't use it) from 9 am to 5 PM, then I use the battery one hour at night and in the morning the voltage is 12.40+. I bought a brand new battery (120 Ah) connected to 70 watts panel so now I have 2 separate setups: the 2 old batteries with 150 watts panel and the new one with 70 watts panels. Every morning my readings are 12.50 for my new battery and 12.40 for the old ones. Not bad considering that the old ones are now 6 years old!!
Wish you the best for your FB group. Take care! :salute:

Note: Motolite pays back old 120 Ah battery for 670 pesos.

Share ko lang newbie setup ko mga ka SB.... 100W Solar Panel, 120AH Battery, 500W inverter, 20Amp SSC.

Daily Load :
12 Watts Bulb (12V) = 1 pc. (Living Area) = 6 hours usage (5:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
9 Watts Bulb (12V) = 1 pc. (Kitchen) = 6 hours usage (5:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
5 Watts Bulb (12V) = 1 pc. (Terrace) = 12 hours usage (5:00 PM to 5:00 AM)
5 Watts Bulb (12V) = 3 pcs. (CR,Dirty Kitchen,Room) = Total of 5 hours usage (Indefinite Time)
12 Watts Router (Using AC power from inverter) = 1 pc. = 24 Hours running

TOTAL DAILY LOAD : 574 WattsView attachment 1203468

So Far maganda ang takbo nya.....12.3 to 12.4 Volts natitira sa battery every Morning. :D

Nice! Thank you for sharing! Is your controler a MPPT? Your panel does not get hot? it seems near from the GI sheet... We recently put our panels on the roof too but I was afraid that they will get too hot so we made a frame almost 2 feet high from the roof :lol:

Last edited:
Very happy to see you are fine! Just for you to know: I thought my batteries were totally dead as they went to 10.50 volts but actually I was able to save 2 out of the 3. After torturing them for a while, I was about to give up and convert them to tawas battery but I was busy so I just let 2 of them (the 3rd was really dead at 8 volts!!) connected to my 220 watts of panels for more than 1 month... they overcharged more than once!! but the voltage came back to 12.20 after rest so I decided to use them in daytime with my laptop: everyday I turn on my laptop (even if I don't use it) from 9 am to 5 PM, then I use the battery one hour at night and in the morning the voltage is 12.40+. I bought a brand new battery (120 Ah) connected to 70 watts panel so now I have 2 separate setups: the 2 old batteries with 150 watts panel and the new one with 70 watts panels. Every morning my readings are 12.50 for my new battery and 12.40 for the old ones. Not bad considering that the old ones are now 6 years old!!
Wish you the best for your FB group. Take care! :salute:

Note: Motolite pays back old 120 Ah battery for 670 pesos.

Nice! Thank you for sharing! Is your controler a MPPT? Your panel does not get hot? it seems near from the GI sheet... We recently put our panels on the roof too but I was afraid that they will get too hot so we made a frame almost 2 feet high from the roof :lol:

My controller is PWM ma'am, they said (internet sources) that it is better to use PWM if your panel is bellow 150W. Regarding for the panel, i maid a bracket mounting 160 mm high from the surface of GI Sheet to allow continuous air flow....i have no idea if my panel gets hot i haven't checked yet, but i think 5" to 7" is ideal already :D

Thanks po sa reply. Plan ko na magsetup ng solar sa bahay namin. Pero pinagiisipan ko pa if Off Grid or hindi. Need po advice. Thanks :)

sir vashpj... marami ang magsasabi na maliit ang 100W panel sa 120AH battery with pwm... pero base sa aktwal experience, kung malakas ang araw 6AM to 6PM kaya ma re-charge ang na-discharge mo sa battery... ang concern ko ay paano kung makulimlim maghapon?... dapat ay meron ka pa rin na AC charger or kung wala ay ma-kontrol mo ang sarili na huwag muna gamitin ang battery.

My controller is PWM ma'am, they said (internet sources) that it is better to use PWM if your panel is bellow 150W. Regarding for the panel, i maid a bracket mounting 160 mm high from the surface of GI Sheet to allow continuous air flow....i have no idea if my panel gets hot i haven't checked yet, but i think 5" to 7" is ideal already :D

I'm amazed that your controler is a pwm as you said that your 120 Ah battery is recharged properly with only 100 watt panel :noidea: Maybe it's a very efficient controller because usually with this kind of config the battery won't be totally recharged...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks po sa reply. Plan ko na magsetup ng solar sa bahay namin. Pero pinagiisipan ko pa if Off Grid or hindi. Need po advice. Thanks :)

it depends on your location (only Meralco, as far as I know, proposes on-grid solar) and also your budget. A simple off-grid setup will be cheaper but you won't be 100% on solar.

sir vashpj... marami ang magsasabi na maliit ang 100W panel sa 120AH battery with pwm... pero base sa aktwal experience, kung malakas ang araw 6AM to 6PM kaya ma re-charge ang na-discharge mo sa battery... ang concern ko ay paano kung makulimlim maghapon?... dapat ay meron ka pa rin na AC charger or kung wala ay ma-kontrol mo ang sarili na huwag muna gamitin ang battery.

Sir Tristan, nagtaka nga rin po ako, akala ko hindi mapupuno ang battery sa Ratio ng panel at battery ko...pero everyday naman po pumapalo ng 13.1 to 13.5V ang battery bandang tanghali na...2 week ko pang inoobserbahan ang system, consistent naman ang power...hindi ko pa na observe ang makulimlim na panahon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm amazed that your controler is a pwm as you said that your 120 Ah battery is recharged properly with only 100 watt panel :noidea: Maybe it's a very efficient controller because usually with this kind of config the battery won't be totally recharged...

Under observation pa po ang setup ko ma'am 2 week continuous running pa lang hanggang ngaun, kasi 1st set up ko yan..wla kasing available na maliit-liit na battery kaya napilitan akong bilhin yan...pero daily umaabot talaga ng 13.1V to 13.5V ang battery, same lang gabi2 ang load....baka efficient lang po talaga ang panel na nabili ko (SUNRI BRAND).

Sir Tristan, nagtaka nga rin po ako, akala ko hindi mapupuno ang battery sa Ratio ng panel at battery ko...pero everyday naman po pumapalo ng 13.1 to 13.5V ang battery bandang tanghali na...2 week ko pang inoobserbahan ang system, consistent naman ang power...hindi ko pa na observe ang makulimlim na panahon.
actually kulang pa ang reading na 13.5 to 13.5V... para SIGURADO na na-FULL CHARGE ang lead acid battery, DAPAT ay makita mo na UMABOT ng 14.4 - 14.8 volts ang reading ng mahigit isang oras.

hindi mo sinabi kung ano ang pwm mo, pero tingnan mo ang specs na "equalization" voltage at kung ilang oras siya sa equalization charge... yun DAPAT ang maabot mo... kung hindi ina-abot ibig sabihin KULANG ng power ang panel mo at hindi ka makaka-FULL CHARGE.

Last edited:
Hi Sir Glenn! Very glad to see you here again!
Your setup is just WoW :clap: :clap: I wish I have the means to make at least half of it :lol:
You are a real pro now and I'm sure you are better than many who don't know anything but still consider themselves as pro! I don't know what you're doing for a living but if you consider recycling yourself, you don't need to look too far :)

when i see it, i feel its messy. i transplanted it kasi from the other house and i wanted to put it up fast as possible. Sayang Araw:)

The only new in my setup is the 24v Snadi Off Grid Toroidal inverter. Got it really cheap at 5700php lang. Prices has gone down talaga.
3 years ago my 250w canadian panels were at 13500php.
Now they're selling a 265w trina panels at 6800php. Sobra mura na and its tempting to add more:)

oh how i wish i was in the energy industry or i can start a business maybe when my wife works and we have a steady income, i can risk it and start a business:) I'm in the IT Industry. (software / IT Infrastructure / outsourcing industry)

actually kulang pa ang reading na 13.5 to 13.5V... para SIGURADO na na-FULL CHARGE ang lead acid battery, DAPAT ay makita mo na UMABOT ng 14.4 - 14.8 volts ang reading ng mahigit isang oras.

hindi mo sinabi kung ano ang pwm mo, pero tingnan mo ang specs na "equalization" voltage at kung ilang oras siya sa equalization charge... yun DAPAT ang maabot mo... kung hindi ina-abot ibig sabihin KULANG ng power ang panel mo at hindi ka makaka-FULL CHARGE.

Paano po ung equalization?hindi ko po alam yan sir, newbie lang po ako...ang sabi kasi pag 12.7 + na full charge na ang battery...at sa na observe ko po sir, di talaga xa naabot ng 14V kahit tirik na tirik ang araw...try ko bukas hindi gamitan ng load tapos ipaabot ko ng 14V.

Paano po ung equalization?hindi ko po alam yan sir, newbie lang po ako...ang sabi kasi pag 12.7 + na full charge na ang battery...at sa na observe ko po sir, di talaga xa naabot ng 14V kahit tirik na tirik ang araw...try ko bukas hindi gamitan ng load tapos ipaabot ko ng 14V.
read the specs of your PWM and post the following... Boost charging, Equalize charging and Float charging voltages... and the brand of your battery para ma-search natin ang recommended charging data.

when i see it, i feel its messy. i transplanted it kasi from the other house and i wanted to put it up fast as possible. Sayang Araw:)

The only new in my setup is the 24v Snadi Off Grid Toroidal inverter. Got it really cheap at 5700php lang. Prices has gone down talaga.
3 years ago my 250w canadian panels were at 13500php.
Now they're selling a 265w trina panels at 6800php. Sobra mura na and its tempting to add more:)

oh how i wish i was in the energy industry or i can start a business maybe when my wife works and we have a steady income, i can risk it and start a business:) I'm in the IT Industry. (software / IT Infrastructure / outsourcing industry)

I saw a lot worst regarding the messy side :lol: Lucky you to find these cheap prices. Here in Palawan, except the price of cdr king panels, everything is still either the same or more expensive! Still not affordable for most... and I expect the prices to skyrocket with the new tax on fuels :ranting:
I think you are right about to keep your job... but at least, if something goes wrong, you know you have a good option!

I am curious about you setup: could you tell us what appliances you use in daytime and at night... or the wattage?

I slightly disagree with you (:rofl: there was a long time). A brand new battery will not reach right away the 14+ volts. It needs 1 week to one month (depending on its usage) to calibrate itself. Mine is 2 weeks old, also a 120 Ah, and even without controler it seldom reaches 13.5 volts. But still, it's fully charged after 1 night rest. I remember when I first started my solar setup few years back, it was the same and I was worry that they didn't charge properly but after a while the voltage increased more and more... Still, I don't understand how Sir vashpj's battery can reach this voltage with a pwm controller as it's the same voltage than mine without controler and 70 watt panel. Could the controller be a fake one which act just as a switch when the volatge reach 14+??

Last edited:
para hindi maguluhan si sir vashpj... yung sinasabi ni ma'am awinahe na one week to one month bago ma-"calibrate itself" ay kung solar charger lang ang gagamitin... HOWEVER, kung pina-charge mo muna ang new battery using AC charger (12 to 24 hours ang ginagawa ko) bago gamitin, pwede na yan umabot ng >14V kasi saturated na ang lahat ng mga cells.

ang tanong... kailangan ba i-full charge ang "new battery" bago isabak sa "operational service"?... Sagot, YES... BAKIT?... kasi ang "new battery" ay nagsi-SELF DISCHARGE while in storage... at ang self-discharge increases with storage temperature... therefore, para sigurado DAPAT ay i-full charge muna ang battery bago gamitin.

Last edited:
Salamat sa malinaw na paliwanag sir Tristan....ang No. 1 na mali ko pala doon ay hindi ko na e charge ng 12Hrs to 24Hrs and new battery ko...kasi noong binili ko ung battery 1 hour lang ata na charge sa AC charger...sabi ng binilhan ko...fully charge na daw kasi 13.3 na ang reading, naloko pala ako noon..

ATM sir hindi ko nilagyan ng load ang system ko para makita ko kung ilang boltahe talaga and max na maikarga sa batterya...as of now 12 NN nasa 13.5V na xa...pero nagtataka ako sir kasi sa controller ko PV OFF @ 14.7V .... paano ko po ma reach ung sinasabi nyo na 14.8V kung ang controller na mismo ang mag cut ng charge galing sa panel papuntang battery? tio po ang mga pic ng controller ko:
View attachment 315378 View attachment 315379 View attachment 315380 View attachment 315381

- - - Updated - - -

I slightly disagree with you (:rofl: there was a long time). A brand new battery will not reach right away the 14+ volts. It needs 1 week to one month (depending on its usage) to calibrate itself. Mine is 2 weeks old, also a 120 Ah, and even without controler it seldom reaches 13.5 volts. But still, it's fully charged after 1 night rest. I remember when I first started my solar setup few years back, it was the same and I was worry that they didn't charge properly but after a while the voltage increased more and more... Still, I don't understand how Sir vashpj's battery can reach this voltage with a pwm controller as it's the same voltage than mine without controler and 70 watt panel. Could the controller be a fake one which act just as a switch when the volatge reach 14+??[/QUOTE]

So ma'am it is okay at the moment that the voltage of my battery reaches only for 13.3 to 13.6V? and later on it will reach 14V as what Sir tristan told me? my setup is still 2 weeks old, and today i did not use any load until tonight so that it will charge to its maximum capacity.
Do you have any suggestion ma'am what the right thing to do about my small setup? Thank you.
This is the voltage reading as of now 12NN without any load. View attachment 315382

- - - Updated - - -

read the specs of your PWM and post the following... Boost charging, Equalize charging and Float charging voltages... and the brand of your battery para ma-search natin ang recommended charging data.

Wla pong ganyan ang controller ko sir, please check nalang po sa pic na nasa taas.... Emtrac Plus 120AH maintenance free po ang battery ko...

Attachments

• received_1487168008012320.jpeg
    received_1487168008012320.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 13
  • received_1487167924678995.jpeg
    received_1487167924678995.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
  • received_1487168078012313.jpeg
    received_1487168078012313.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
  • received_1487168208012300.jpeg
    received_1487168208012300.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
  • received_1487182364677551.jpeg
    received_1487182364677551.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 11
Salamat sa malinaw na paliwanag sir Tristan....ang No. 1 na mali ko pala doon ay hindi ko na e charge ng 12Hrs to 24Hrs and new battery ko...kasi noong binili ko ung battery 1 hour lang ata na charge sa AC charger...sabi ng binilhan ko...fully charge na daw kasi 13.3 na ang reading, naloko pala ako noon..

ATM sir hindi ko nilagyan ng load ang system ko para makita ko kung ilang boltahe talaga and max na maikarga sa batterya...as of now 12 NN nasa 13.5V na xa...pero nagtataka ako sir kasi sa controller ko PV OFF @ 14.7V .... paano ko po ma reach ung sinasabi nyo na 14.8V kung ang controller na mismo ang mag cut ng charge galing sa panel papuntang battery? tio po ang mga pic ng controller ko:
View attachment 1203758 View attachment 1203759 View attachment 1203760 View attachment 1203761

- - - Updated - - -

I slightly disagree with you (:rofl: there was a long time). A brand new battery will not reach right away the 14+ volts. It needs 1 week to one month (depending on its usage) to calibrate itself. Mine is 2 weeks old, also a 120 Ah, and even without controler it seldom reaches 13.5 volts. But still, it's fully charged after 1 night rest. I remember when I first started my solar setup few years back, it was the same and I was worry that they didn't charge properly but after a while the voltage increased more and more... Still, I don't understand how Sir vashpj's battery can reach this voltage with a pwm controller as it's the same voltage than mine without controler and 70 watt panel. Could the controller be a fake one which act just as a switch when the volatge reach 14+??

So ma'am it is okay at the moment that the voltage of my battery reaches only for 13.3 to 13.6V? and later on it will reach 14V as what Sir tristan told me? my setup is still 2 weeks old, and today i did not use any load until tonight so that it will charge to its maximum capacity.
Do you have any suggestion ma'am what the right thing to do about my small setup? Thank you.
This is the voltage reading as of now 12NN without any load. View attachment 1203768

Wla pong ganyan ang controller ko sir, please check nalang po sa pic na nasa taas.... Emtrac Plus 120AH maintenance free po ang battery ko...[/QUOTE]

- First you need a digital multimeter. If you don't have I suggest you to buy one, just to make sure the voltage displaid in your controler is right. And it's always useful to have one :)

- There is something wrong somewhere... but maybe just in your computation. I think you use less than 574 watts (not including the inverter), as you said, evry night because 574 watts is equal to 43.87 amperes dc meaning that you consume more than 30% of the battery capacity. (Plus you need to add the consumption of the inverter + the inevitable loss) So how it can be around 90% charged in the morning?

For now I think you should charge it the whole day and don't use it mamayang gabi.... tomorrow morning, before it starts charging (before 6 am if possible) check the voltage with a digital multimeter. The voltage in the morning should be over 12.70.
Then keep on using your battery as usual for the 2 coming weeks and see if the voltage changes. But as long as the voltage is above 12.40 in the morning, I think you don't need to worry.

Come back here and keep us informed!

- - - Updated - - -

para hindi maguluhan si sir vashpj... yung sinasabi ni ma'am awinahe na one week to one month bago ma-"calibrate itself" ay kung solar charger lang ang gagamitin... HOWEVER, kung pina-charge mo muna ang new battery using AC charger (12 to 24 hours ang ginagawa ko) bago gamitin, pwede na yan umabot ng >14V kasi saturated na ang lahat ng mga cells.

ang tanong... kailangan ba i-full charge ang "new battery" bago isabak sa "operational service"?... Sagot, YES... BAKIT?... kasi ang "new battery" ay nagsi-SELF DISCHARGE while in storage... at ang self-discharge increases with storage temperature... therefore, para sigurado DAPAT ay i-full charge muna ang battery bago gamitin.

Each time I bought solar batteries (at Motolite store), the batteries were never in storage with the electrolyte. They put the electrolyte just before selling it to me. So they were fully charged (almost) when i got home. But still, I let it rest one hour (because of the shaky trip) and then, charge it on solar for few hours and did not use it right away but only the day after when I was sure they were 100% charged in the morning.

For me the its still best to buy a Hydrometer to check the state of charge of your battery. I don't take the SG (Specific Gravity) of each cell all the time but i use it to validate if the batts are indeed fully charged.

For example, i get home and i see the battery is hovering around 25.8V (24v system ako) or 12.9V. I would choose a random cell each night to check its SG.
If its 1.275 then its definitely fully charged.

Once in a while, its good to check the SG of each cell. You will know which cell has a lower SG which means there's a unbalanced cell. Its time to do a equalize charge to make them balanced. Equalizing is a controlled overcharging of your battery:)
what happens while some of the cells are already fully charged, one or more cells are not so this gives time for them to catch up and get fully charged.
This also tries to loosen the build up white sulfates on the plates.

On my setup there is a device attached to the battery called a Desulfator, it tries to lessen this sulfation which causes pre mature death of batteries.
(i bought it in the UK, some folks order it via mail and it does arrive naman. A bit expensive though, in British pounds kasi)

View attachment 315387

Attachments

• Hydrometer2.jpg
    Hydrometer2.jpg
    904 KB · Views: 5
- Yes Ma'am, i have digital multimeter and a voltmeter indicator. all in all 3 devices used to check the battery status, most of the time only point something difference...
I will let the battery rest tonight to see what will happen to the stored voltage until tomorrow morning...

- In the sample daily load i presented, you are correct ma'am i did not include the usage of inverter and the system loss... that's why i only have 574W actual loads not 720W (50% DOD) of my battery. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sir Glenn thanks for your inputs...but i think it is not applicable to my battery sir because it is a maintenance free battery and it is still under warranty, i cannot able to open each cell. :)

Back
Top Bottom