Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

Re: You want to make your own home solar? Pasok! Pictures ad

with warranty and heavy duty, kugng baga class A,,pero ndi q lam kugn totoo nga kc tru txt lng kmi, COD all component
ito ung panel and 1000 watt pure sine wave inverter
ung panel 100 wattt

View attachment 858389View attachment 858390

sir pede q b to
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod...12316&main=158
sa ngaun, meralco base electricity gamit q
pra ma-control q pag open?
(exhaust Fan)

Check your link please.... cdrking index to!

Last edited:

Buti na lang nakita q din. :thanks: sir interesado q d2.

yes, but I think one like this is better http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=12314&main=158 because the minimum setting time is 15 minutes... the one you show me is 30 minutes... for your exhaust fan if you program the timer to run 15 minutes per hour I think it's enough... but you can adapt according to your needs! I am a big fan of timer for appliances coz they really save a lot (even without solar)

Buti na lang nakita q din. :thanks: sir interesado q d2.

You are welcome! enjoy!

yes, but I think one like this is better http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=12314&main=158 because the minimum setting time is 15 minutes... the one you show me is 30 minutes... for your exhaust fan if you program the timer to run 15 minutes per hour I think it's enough... but you can adapt according to your needs! I am a big fan of timer for appliances coz they really save a lot (even without solar)

You are welcome! enjoy!

------------
paano to gamitin? sa loob ng 1 hour 15 minutes xa running,, den 45 minutes long time off nya...and den ON uli runining time 15 minutes...............
gnun ba? or paano ba?

------------
paano to gamitin? sa loob ng 1 hour 15 minutes xa running,, den 45 minutes long time off nya...and den ON uli runining time 15 minutes...............
gnun ba? or paano ba?
yes that's it!

yes that's it!

aus pla my nbibili pl ganito e, tagal q n kc to gusto gwin kl q wl nbibili hahha,,kc ung electric fan my mga timer eh haha naicp q pag nsira ang fan n my timer kukunin q nlng kaso ndi pa nsisira hahha..bibili nlng ako
salamat sir :clap:

aus pla my nbibili pl ganito e, tagal q n kc to gusto gwin kl q wl nbibili hahha,,kc ung electric fan my mga timer eh haha naicp q pag nsira ang fan n my timer kukunin q nlng kaso ndi pa nsisira hahha..bibili nlng ako
salamat sir :clap:

Look at the 1rst page how I use the timer for my ref.... it works perfectly, the meat in the chiller is still frozen, and I use 4 times less electricity as my ref run 15 minutes every 2 hours... plus it save on the ref lifespan! When I started to use the timer with my ref my electricity bill went 40% down... and now, when it's very sunny I can use it on solar even with my small setup :clap:

Ive been reading this thread since I'm planning to make a shed where everything works on solar power.

But I'm planning to make the whole system a 12 volts powered home. 12 volts ang ilaw, electric fan, tv, mini fridge, at kung anu mang 12 volts appliances.

Siguro ok lang yung naiisip ko pero, fuse lang siguro kelangan ko liban sa battery at sa solar cells?? :think:

Ive been reading this thread since I'm planning to make a shed where everything works on solar power.

But I'm planning to make the whole system a 12 volts powered home. 12 volts ang ilaw, electric fan, tv, mini fridge, at kung anu mang 12 volts appliances.

Siguro ok lang yung naiisip ko pero, fuse lang siguro kelangan ko liban sa battery at sa solar cells?? :think:
...ganun din ako... ang ginagamit ko ay car cigarette socket (with built-in fuse)... problema lang talaga ang availability ng 12vdc appliances... mga halimbawa...

Engel40Ann.jpg

Engel MT45F 40ltr Fridge / freezer - New Platinum model, AUSTRALIAS NO 1 SELLING PORTABLE FRIDGE/ FREEZER
Power Consumption: Variable from 0.5 - 2.5 AMPS - Built-in 240v AC/12V/24V DC

posted earlier are the following:

LCG45E27-4W-12V.jpg

12VDC LED
LG45E27-2W-12V, LG45E27-4W-12V
E27 Base, Beam Angle: 220°

16_12VDC_High_Efficiency_Solar_Fan_with.jpg_250x250.jpg

12v dc rechargeable 16 solar electric fan 16"
Working hours: High speed: 5hours; Low speed: 10hours.
Charging method: AC110/220V household electricity / solar panel / inverter
Battery: 6V4.5Ah maintenance free lead-acid battery*2
Power (W): 15

Look at the 1rst page how I use the timer for my ref.... it works perfectly, the meat in the chiller is still frozen, and I use 4 times less electricity as my ref run 15 minutes every 2 hours... plus it save on the ref lifespan! When I started to use the timer with my ref my electricity bill went 40% down... and now, when it's very sunny I can use it on solar even with my small setup :clap:

------------------------------

Sir ano maganda position ng panel q see attached
A or B
View attachment 149258

Attachments

• position.JPG
    position.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 4

A or B
View attachment 859361
base sa mga nabasa ko sa thread ni ma'am TS, ganito gagawin ko...

1. ipahiga (horizontal) ang panel, tapos iharap sa "south"
2. ang angle ng inclination ay = latitude of your location times 0.87... halimbawa, ang latitude ng Manila ay 14.59 X 0.87 = 12.7degrees

ang pinakamadali na pagkuha ng latitude ay sa website ng "Bing Maps"... i-type mo lang ang location mo sa search box at presto! nasa left side mo na sya.

2. ang angle ng inclination ay = latitude of your location times 0.87... halimbawa, ang latitude ng Manila ay 14.59 X 0.87 = 12.7degrees

ang pinakamadali na pagkuha ng latitude ay sa website ng "Bing Maps"... i-type mo lang ang location mo sa search box at presto! nasa left side mo na sya.

---------------
e di letter B position ng panel q
ung latitude time b default n ung 0.87,,need q lng is latitude n location?
saan mo n nkuha ung 0.87 hehe ndi q ata to alam eh..^_^

nkakakuha ako ng latitude pero unang brgy nkukuha ndi ung exact location

ito ung nkuha q
14.170559 , 121.132401

Last edited:

ito ang bingay na link ni ma'am TS... copy/paste ko na lang dito... (alam na, tatamarin ka mag-basa... hehe)

http://www.macslab.com/optsolar.html

Fixed Tilt
If your solar panels will have a fixed tilt angle, and you want to get the most energy over the whole year, then this section is for you. A fixed angle is convenient, but note that there are some disadvantages. As mentioned above, you’ll get less power than if you adjusted the angle. Also, if you live where there is snow, adjusting the panels to a steeper angle in winter makes it more likely that they will shed snow. A panel covered in snow produces little or no power.

Use one of these formulas to find the best angle from the horizontal at which the panel should be tilted:

If your latitude is below 25°, use the latitude times 0.87.
If your latitude is between 25° and 50°, use the latitude, times 0.76, plus 3.1 degrees.

... yung 14.17 and latitude mo

ito ang bingay na link ni ma'am TS... copy/paste ko na lang dito... (alam na, tatamarin ka mag-basa... hehe)

http://www.macslab.com/optsolar.html

Fixed Tilt
If your solar panels will have a fixed tilt angle, and you want to get the most energy over the whole year, then this section is for you. A fixed angle is convenient, but note that there are some disadvantages. As mentioned above, you’ll get less power than if you adjusted the angle. Also, if you live where there is snow, adjusting the panels to a steeper angle in winter makes it more likely that they will shed snow. A panel covered in snow produces little or no power.

Use one of these formulas to find the best angle from the horizontal at which the panel should be tilted:

If your latitude is below 25°, use the latitude times 0.87.
If your latitude is between 25° and 50°, use the latitude, times 0.76, plus 3.1 degrees.

... yung 14.17 and latitude mo

------------------
wla nmn tayu season n snow hehe
pede n ung 14.17 latitude q kc
ano ung location time q 0.87 nrin ba?

pede kayu sundin ang angle ng bubong?

Last edited:

------------------
wla nmn tayu season n snow hehe
pede n ung 14.17 latitude q kc
ano ung location time q 0.87 nrin ba?

pede kayu sundin ang angle ng bubong?

times 0.87 ka rin... kasi ang latitude mo ay "below 25°".... "If your latitude is below 25°, use the latitude times 0.87".... ito lang applicable sa atin... yung "snow" hindi na.. hehe...

napag-usapan na rin yan dito "angle ng bubong".... ang sabi ay kung ang bubong mo ay facing south... latitude + 15 degrees daw... pero hindi convince si ma'am TS kasi tested na daw nya ang below 10 degrees (palawan) tapos masyado raw mainit ang bubong na yero...

times 0.87 ka rin... kasi ang latitude mo ay "below 25°".... "If your latitude is below 25°, use the latitude times 0.87".... ito lang applicable sa atin... yung "snow" hindi na.. hehe...

napag-usapan na rin yan dito "angle ng bubong".... ang sabi ay kung ang bubong mo ay facing south... latitude + 15 degrees daw... pero hindi convince si ma'am TS kasi tested na daw nya ang below 10 degrees (palawan) tapos masyado raw mainit ang bubong na yero...

-------------------
e di ang angle is= 12.32 hhaha:clap:
ndi nman xa nk patong sa bubong e my stand p xa pra mtaas, at nk screw sa wall pra mag face sa south ang panel.

...ganun din ako... ang ginagamit ko ay car cigarette socket (with built-in fuse)... problema lang talaga ang availability ng 12vdc appliances...

kung meron kang kakilalang tiga US I suggest pagpa balikbayan box ka kahit ikaw na gagastos ng pam box.. :giggle: sa www.amazon.com ako naghahanap ng mga 12volts appliances... search nyo "RV" sa automotive..

LED dome lights
71Em4n-3G9L._SL1500_.jpg

2 Door fridge
51XJRZEN6YL.jpg

Slow cooker
61XRC39WeBL._SL1500_.jpg

Coffe Maker
61m8EGHnP-L._SL1500_.jpg

That's a very good idea :thumbsup:

Fuse or dc breaker between solar panel and charger controller and fuse or dc between battery and inverter (if you have one) fuse have to be for dc...

...ganun din ako... ang ginagamit ko ay car cigarette socket (with built-in fuse)... problema lang talaga ang availability ng 12vdc appliances... mga halimbawa...

http://www.kangarootentcity.com.au/welcome/images/Engel40Ann.jpg
Engel MT45F 40ltr Fridge / freezer - New Platinum model, AUSTRALIAS NO 1 SELLING PORTABLE FRIDGE/ FREEZER
Power Consumption: Variable from 0.5 - 2.5 AMPS - Built-in 240v AC/12V/24V DC

posted earlier are the following:

http://www.yatai.com.ph/omni/product_light/LCG45E27-4W-12V.jpg
12VDC LED
LG45E27-2W-12V, LG45E27-4W-12V
E27 Base, Beam Angle: 220°

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v1/1520011546/16_12VDC_High_Efficiency_Solar_Fan_with.jpg_250x250.jpg
12v dc rechargeable 16 solar electric fan 16"
Working hours: High speed: 5hours; Low speed: 10hours.
Charging method: AC110/220V household electricity / solar panel / inverter
Battery: 6V4.5Ah maintenance free lead-acid battery*2
Power (W): 15

Yes that' the problem talaga... the availability...

A or B
View attachment 859361

None of the 2 positions :D Dapat your panel has to really face true south, meaning that if the sun is in conner left of your drawing, your panel should be slending to face the sun..... Did you receive your package?

The Philippines is not a so long country so the angle varies a little.... if you try to design an angle of 10 or 12 degrees you will see that there is a very little difference especially when it's for real and not on paper... so go for an angle between 10 and 13 and you will be good!

kung meron kang kakilalang tiga US I suggest pagpa balikbayan box ka kahit ikaw na gagastos ng pam box.. :giggle: sa www.amazon.com ako naghahanap ng mga 12volts appliances... search nyo "RV" sa automotive..

LED dome lights
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Em4n-3G9L._SL1500_.jpg

2 Door fridge
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XJRZEN6YL.jpg

Slow cooker
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61XRC39WeBL._SL1500_.jpg

Coffe Maker
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61m8EGHnP-L._SL1500_.jpg

Sana, we could find these appliances here... not everybody has connection abroad... but it's possible to do very well without some of them!

For the ref, it's very small and you hardly keep meat, fish and soda together unless you are single.... My ref is a 2 door ref (ref+big freezer) that I plug on a mechanical timer which make it run 15 minutes every 2 hours... doing so, the food in the freezer is still frozen and I can run my ref on solar because it runs just for 15 minutes, then stop for 2 hours while the batteries has time to recharge.... the only thing I cannot use it on solar at night meaning that I'm still dependant on paleco just for my ref at night... but if I had a bigger setup this could be possible...

For the rice cooker, there are many years already that I don't use rice cooker anymore... instead I use a pressure cooker: rice is cooked in 5 minutes only and perfectly (plus a pressure cooker has so many uses pa!)

For the coffee (I only drink brewed coffee), I boil water and add my scoop of coffee, kill the fire, wait 5 minutes and the coffee can be serve without using a filter! When you pour the coffee in the cup, the coffee powder will stay in the bottom of the pan!

Before going for solar (or other renewable energy) I think that we should learn first how to live without using so many electric appliances :thumbsup:

Last edited:

That's a very good idea :thumbsup:

Fuse or dc breaker between solar panel and charger controller and fuse or dc between battery and inverter (if you have one) fuse have to be for dc...

Yes that' the problem talaga... the availability...

None of the 2 positions :D Dapat your panel has to really face true south, meaning that if the sun is in conner left of your drawing, your panel should be slending to face the sun..... Did you receive your package?

The Philippines is not a so long country so the angle varies a little.... if you try to design an angle of 10 or 12 degrees you will see that there is a very little difference especially when it's for real and not on paper... so go for an angle between 10 and 13 and you will be good!

Sana, we could find these appliances here... not everybody has connection abroad... but it's possible to do very well without some of them!

For the ref, it's very small and you hardly keep meat, fish and soda together unless you are single.... My ref is a 2 door ref (ref+big freezer) that I plug on a mechanical timer which make it run 15 minutes every 2 hours... doing so, the food in the freezer is still frozen and I can run my ref on solar because it runs just for 15 minutes, then stop for 2 hours while the batteries has time to recharge.... the only thing I cannot use it on solar at night meaning that I'm still dependant on paleco just for my ref at night... but if I had a bigger setup this could be possible...

For the rice cooker, there are many years already that I don't use rice cooker anymore... instead I use a pressure cooker: rice is cooked in 5 minutes only and perfectly (plus a pressure cooker has so many uses pa!)

For the coffee (I only drink brewed coffee), I boil water and add my scoop of coffee, kill the fire, wait 5 minutes and the coffee can be serve without using a filter! When you pour the coffee in the cup, the coffee powder will stay in the bottom of the pan!

Before going for solar (or other renewable energy) I think that we should learn first how to live without using so many electric appliances :thumbsup:

-----------
sir pacnxa n kayu sa drawing q ndi kc ako mgaling mag drawing e
ang point q nlng nmn po sa drawing ung position ng panel q if horizontal or vertical facing the sun with angle the sabi nyu is between 10-13 degree
ano mgandang position or khit alin man is pede ba

Back
Top Bottom