Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

Re: You want to make your own home solar? Pasok! Pictures ad

-----------------------
my kinalaman b un maluwag ng nut?

parang yes?

nahigpitan q n ung nut sa bat , then check ako

1 = 12.6v

2 = 12.6v

equal n,, :praise:

ganun b un:noidea:

hahaha... normal, pag maluwag walang magandang contact... check minsan minsan pag maluwag... another lesson you learn :thumbsup:

na-testing ko nang pag-sabayin ang charge controller + AC charger/inverter.... una ay dinischarge ko muna ang battery up to 11.7v (with loads)... tapos charge ko ulit ang battery up to 12.4v (with loads)

... ang advantage... ang bilis mag-charge... wala pang isang oras ay 12.4v na ang battery.
... and disadvantage... grabe ang kunsumo sa kuryente!... umaabot ng +230watts ang power consumption during charging.

conclusion: pwedeng gamitin for emergency purpose only!... and for maintenance of battery health (battery lives longer if always charged).

... alien?

hehe, many thanks for your feedback... now I can tell my husband that it can be done...There was no reason why it could not work because it's possible to charge a bat with both solar and wind together... I knew it was consuming A LOT of electricity because before I had my solar panels, I tried to charge my 3 bats together with charger.... I could see my meter running very fast :rofl: So this is really not a good idea....

sir katulad ng sakin gumamit ng 2 tubo + gumawa ako ng frame pra panel, ang 2 tubo mag sisilbing stand o paa then ung 2 tubo nk screw ( cement screw) sa fire wall xmpre ang position ng panel facing the sun tas ung frame nk recommended degree na,

sa page 56 dun ung pic nun skin

- - - Updated - - -

start n ako mag charge without controller

12.22v nagstart ako ng charging 7.20am

sinsulator styro foil nlng cguro boss.. wla tlgang bakanteng space dito sa bahay...... tapos taas ko nlng ng konte ung distance nya sa bubong..[/QUOTE]

don't forget the inclination of the panels... must be around 10 degrees
If you put a styro foil with one side aluminium foil... the aluminium side should be the one on the roof, and the styro side the one on the panel side.

- - - Updated - - -

you can also test...

... voltage output of panel if the bubong is not hot versus if the bubong is very hot... if the difference is not significant then pwede na.

I think even if the voltage is equal there is still a risk.... because of "deformation" of the materials... these panels are fragile, under intense heat (Gi sheet under the sun reach more than 50 degrees celcius) they might crack or make "waves"... The idea of some insulator is good... better safe than sorry :)

Last edited:

hahaha... normal, pag maluwag walang magandang contact... check minsan minsan pag maluwag... another lesson you learn :thumbsup:

sinadya q tlg n mluwag lng muna ung nut kc nga db manual switch ako, hehhe.,sa terminal lng inaalis q ung wire kc wla p ako switch ahhahhah:rofl:,,pero ndi q alam n pag maluwag posible pl n gnun, tska my contact nmn ung wire at pole ng battery kahit mluwag ang nut,,:noidea:

... share ko lang, thanks

The effect of temperature on solar cells... a quick google search result (to help us decide faster):

2z6ruvp.jpg

sa tanong na... ano kayang temperature posibleng ma-deform ang solar panel?... here's what i found...

“We find the gap between two solar cells to deform about 0.4 – 0.6 um/°C in the temperature range 0°C – 80°C….”

http://isfh.de/institut_solarforschung/files/34ieee_pvsc_eitner.pdf

... share ko lang, thanks

The effect of temperature on solar cells... a quick google search result (to help us decide faster):

http://i62.tinypic.com/2z6ruvp.jpg

sa tanong na... ano kayang temperature posibleng ma-deform ang solar panel?... here's what i found...

“We find the gap between two solar cells to deform about 0.4 – 0.6 um/°C in the temperature range 0°C – 80°C….”

http://isfh.de/institut_solarforschung/files/34ieee_pvsc_eitner.pdf

many thanks for your search :thumbsup:

The only problem about the deformation is that our cheap cdrking panels, for sure, don't follow the european standards, that's why I am cautious with mine... If I had imported ones from Europe, I will be a lot more confident :lol:

in addition to the quality of cdr king panel, i think solar sellers should also have "standards" for their installations or at least give correct information to customers... for example...

... this picture is from one sulit solar seller... pls note the ventilation gap from the gi sheet... from what i read from mr google, the "standard" is 2 feet (61cm).

5ufdia.jpg

.. we could not blame the customer because the customer just rely on the "expertise" of the seller.

Last edited:

in addition to the quality of cdr king panel, i think solar sellers should also have "standards" for their installations or at least give correct information to customers... for example...

... this picture is from one sulit solar seller... pls note the ventilation gap from the gi sheet... from what i read from mr google, the "standard" is 2 feet (61cm).

http://i59.tinypic.com/5ufdia.jpg

.. we could not blame the customer because the customer just rely on the "expertise" of the seller.

Nice one! :lmao:

napadaan ako lastym sa raon quiapo. meron ako nakita na solar panel 100 watts, 7k ata ang price.
i dont know kung same lang yun sa cdr king at kung ano mas ok (in terms of quality, kung meron man, hehe)
meron n ba sa inyo nakakita non sa raon?

sir paano mag install ng switch between and battery,

1 wire lang ba iccut or 2 wire

diba negative ( - ) at positive (+) un wire?
paano>

paano>
... kung fusebox (na walang fuse) gagamitin mo... negative at positive yung ika-cut... pero kung dc breaker positive lang.

---------------------
ordinaring switch lng ung mga pang bahay pede b ung ganun?
http://www.familyhandyman.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/light-switch.jpg
...depende sa gauge (or taba) ng wire... remember DC current ang tutulay dyan... tapos wala kang control sa voltage ng panel (depende sa sikat ng araw).

... ang theory ay habang lumalaki ang voltage ay lumalaki rin ang "resistance" (iinit ang wire kung undersize).

paano>

sa fuse box, pwede sa positive lang... check the pic of mine in the first page... positive lang! you can find cheap fuse box sa junk shop...

Last edited:

2ryjy54.jpg

hehe... pwede nga... yung one side lang pala ng fuse box ang ginamit mo... mahirap ma-imagine kung walang picture...

---------------------
maxdo kc malaki ang fuse box and sa space nun paglalagyan q maliit lng ang space?

if pede switch ng pang bahay?

Try to find a heavy duty switch like this one (I found one in a hardware here in Puerto, Panther brand)

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 81

---------------------
maxdo kc malaki ang fuse box and sa space nun paglalagyan q maliit lng ang space?

if pede switch ng pang bahay?
Knife-Switch-Single-Throw.jpg

... ganito siguro mas maganda (knife switch-single throw)... kasya maski mataba ang wire... available sa mga hardware.

Try to find a heavy duty switch like this one (I found one in a hardware here in Puerto, Panther brand)

------------------
positive wire lng din b ang icut q d2 sa switch,, kahit ung tristan n switch positive wire lng din ba?

------------------
positive wire lng din b ang icut q d2 sa switch,, kahit ung tristan n switch positive wire lng din ba?

For heavy duty switch, better positive + negative... tristan's switch is for positive lang

Back
Top Bottom