Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

ask lng po, ok lng ba ang brand na cdrking for panels, battery, SCC, inverter for small setup of 100watts? tnx

yes for small setups no problem... kahit medyo malaki puede rin... but I will not rely on their batteries for bigger setup...

Info:

Just to make us dream that one day.......

"Tesla will begin selling its solar roof this year"
http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-solar-roof-solar-city-features-2017-2/#tesla-will-offer-four-types-ofshingles-to-match-different-housing-aesthetics-in-an-effort-to-get-homeowners-to-ditch-clunky-solar-panel-add-ons-in-favor-of-a-beautiful-roof-1

Tesla will offer four types of shingles to match different housing aesthetics in an effort to get homeowners to ditch clunky solar panel add-ons in favor of a beautiful roof. (sorry cannot upload the pictures :ranting:)

Mayroon po ba may alam tungkol sa pricing ng solar panel kung bumaba na ang price nila kasi sa raon may roon daw sila darating na solar panel na 100 watts 3k ang price.

Mayroon po ba may alam tungkol sa pricing ng solar panel kung bumaba na ang price nila kasi sa raon may roon daw sila darating na solar panel na 100 watts 3k ang price.

Dito sa Palawan the prices are the same.... but everything is always expensive here!! If it's true, its a very good news :thumbsup: But beware of FAKE panels!!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Tanghali po mga ka solar :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• 17545580_1640645879297554_1561739623920080489_o.jpg
    17545580_1640645879297554_1561739623920080489_o.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 12
pa bm ts maraming salamat,pag aralan ko sa bakanteng oras,hope makapagtanong tanong din syo ts,keep sharing

nice Thread..

Kudos Sir awinahe...

(^_^) ang tagal na nito pero still madami nagbabasa..

If may tanong pa dito eh makikigulo na rin po ako.. (^_^)

Tanghali po mga ka solar :cool::cool::cool:

Wow... Nice! :thumbsup:

Pabukmark po muna.

pa bm ts maraming salamat,pag aralan ko sa bakanteng oras,hope makapagtanong tanong din syo ts,keep sharing

nice Thread..

Kudos Sir awinahe...

(^_^) ang tagal na nito pero still madami nagbabasa..

If may tanong pa dito eh makikigulo na rin po ako.. (^_^)

Thanks to all... will be my pleasure to answer your questions :)

Good afternoon, first time poster here. Canbyou give me suggestion, insulation for panel? Bought the 100w panel from cdr, after reading some from this thread, most suggest not to install directly in steel roof. Unfortunately, its the only place available to install the panel. Will it overheat easily? Any suggestions on insulation? Thanks.

Good afternoon, first time poster here. Canbyou give me suggestion, insulation for panel? Bought the 100w panel from cdr, after reading some from this thread, most suggest not to install directly in steel roof. Unfortunately, its the only place available to install the panel. Will it overheat easily? Any suggestions on insulation? Thanks.

On a GI sheet roof, you need to elevate your panel with a frame in order to have the air flowing around the panel.... the frame should be about 1 foot high from the roof but the higher the better! In summer the roof can be very hot and this heat will reduce a lot the efficiency of the panel if too near from the roof. You can get some ideas of frames here: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=solar+panel+frame+in+pvc+pipes&oq=solar+panel+frame+in+pvc+pipes&aqs=chrome..69i57.8798j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Don't forget to ground your panel with a copper wire going from the panel to the ground...

Last edited:
On a GI sheet roof, you need to elevate your panel with a frame in order to have the air flowing around the panel.... the frame should be about 1 foot high from the roof but the higher the better! In summer the roof can be very hot and this heat will reduce a lot the efficiency of the panel if too near from the roof. You can get some ideas of frames here: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=solar+panel+frame+in+pvc+pipes&oq=solar+panel+frame+in+pvc+pipes&aqs=chrome..69i57.8798j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Don't forget to ground your panel with a copper wire going from the panel to the ground...

thank you very much.

Salamat Ts bm ko muna. Nakakaengganyo magset up ng ganito. Hopefully i can set up my own.

Sir how about on-grid set up? natry mo na ba.. i am planning to have mine. 1kw capacity. aral aral muna bago umpisahan.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom