Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

salamat ts for this very interesting consuming energy..

god bless u..:clap:

Sir how about on-grid set up? natry mo na ba.. i am planning to have mine. 1kw capacity. aral aral muna bago umpisahan.. :lol:

hi sir pasingit dito sa comment mo po :)
sa on grid set up madali lang din.. include safety devices, and preferably consult to a electrical engr for the electrical plan before ma install :)

- - - Updated - - -

Kaya po ba ang 1000w inverter gamit washing machine?

yes kaya po sir..

For those who don't know yet: CDR-KING products are sold online thru LAZADA (including solar panels & charge controllers) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi,

d you have any idea about hybrid solar inverters ?

jim

Personally, I don't but I'm interested too so, if anybody have information, it would be nice to share :)

I just know that they can be used directly from solar panels to appliances without battery which allow to save the battery for the night or when there is no sun. But I think it must be set-up with the agreement of the electric coop because it's considered as grid tie system. Here, in Palawan, it's bawal... which is unbelievable considering the shortage of electricty here :ranting:

San po nakakabili ng Grid tie Inverter?
Online... try facebook pages on solar (dami), also sa cdr king or olx (must from trusted reseller)

Parang maganda. But I don't know the brand and they don't give also the efficiency rate and the frequency rate. Plus walang warranty! So, it's like playing poker: it might last years without problem or be dead after one month!! In the same range of price and for sure good quality, you can try also PowerStar brand... (search online)

Attachments

• battery-condition.jpg
    battery-condition.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
maam awi nagbebenta pa ba jan sa inyo ng solar panels cdrking nyo? duti sa cagayan de oro nalibot ko na lahat, wla na sila stocks. since december pa ako pabalikbalik sa store nila pero wla.

ay may shipping yan hassle yan pag may issue binili. dun lang tlga ako kay cdrking umaasa. tsk parang dinadrop na nila yung panels nila sa stocks.

Mga Master sa Solar ask lang po ako... Meron 60watts panel/ 10 amps controll pwm / and 12v/26ah 2pcs battery and 500watts pure sine wave inverter.. ask ko upon check sa tester ,, pag hindi naka connect panel sa controller nakakakuha ako 18v to 19v, then pag nka connect nah sa 11.89v to 12.03 volts land.. normal lang b ? then mga ilan araw para ma full charge battery.. Thank you

Mga Master sa Solar ask lang po ako... Meron 60watts panel/ 10 amps controll pwm / and 12v/26ah 2pcs battery and 500watts pure sine wave inverter.. ask ko upon check sa tester ,, pag hindi naka connect panel sa controller nakakakuha ako 18v to 19v, then pag nka connect nah sa 11.89v to 12.03 volts land.. normal lang b ? then mga ilan araw para ma full charge battery.. Thank you

yes it's normal because it always charges a lot faster without controler. You need to add another panel (maybe 30 or 40 watts) if you want your battery to charge properly with a PWM controler. If your batteries are not properly charged or if it takes too long to charge them (several days) they will be sira agad.
18 to 19 volt seems a lot... You can charge without controler but your 60 watt panel is too strong for you 48 Ah batteries, you will fry them! You need get a 20 watt panel in order to charge the 2 batteries without controler.

So you have 2 options:

1. you add a new panel from 30 up to 60 watts. 60 watts being the best). With a PWM controler you should have a minimum of 90 watts in solar panel for 48 Ah battery

2. don't use your controler but buy a 20 watts panel that you will connect directly to your 2 batteries

What are you expecting to use with your solar setup?

yes it's normal because it always charges a lot faster without controler. You need to add another panel (maybe 30 or 40 watts) if you want your battery to charge properly with a PWM controler. If your batteries are not properly charged or if it takes too long to charge them (several days) they will be sira agad.
18 to 19 volt seems a lot... You can charge without controler but your 60 watt panel is too strong for you 48 Ah batteries, you will fry them! You need get a 20 watt panel in order to charge the 2 batteries without controler.

So you have 2 options:

1. you add a new panel from 30 up to 60 watts. 60 watts being the best). With a PWM controler you should have a minimum of 90 watts in solar panel for 48 Ah battery

2. don't use your controler but buy a 20 watts panel that you will connect directly to your 2 batteries

What are you expecting to use with your solar setup?

Thank you for the reply.. I will Buy another 60watts panel...

Sir for My next upgrade i will new 100ah battery is that ok to charge for 2 60watts panel with 10am pwm controller?

Thank you for the reply.. I will Buy another 60watts panel...

Sir for My next upgrade i will new 100ah battery is that ok to charge for 2 60watts panel with 10am pwm controller?

Kulang parin! With a PWM controler (especially if it's a cheap one), more or less, you need to have the double in panel wattage of the battery capacity. If your battery is 100 ah you need 200 watt panel. And with 200 watts of panel, your 10 amp controler will be also "kulang"!

Do you plan to add your 2x24 ah batteries to your new 100 ah battery? If yes, don't do it: you cannot add different Ah batteries together.

There is no problem not using a controller as long as the wattage of the panels are half or less the battery capacity. With a 100 Ah battery you will need only a 50 watt panel or even 40 watts lang. I use solar at home since almost 6 years na without controler and my batteries lasted for 5 years and half (which is a lot more than the average) and actually I'm still using 2 of them in daytime!

In case you want to change your controler check for a MPTT controler. they are more expensive than the PWM but you need less panels. with a mppt controler, you can charge a 100 Ah battery with 120 watts of panels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom