Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

sir maam ok po ba yun panel na glomax balak ko kasi yun ang bilhin 3.3k po siya may libre na daw dalawa led light at 10 m wire salamat po sa sasagot

Nice! That's what you are going to do? keep us inform!

sir maam ok po ba yun panel na glomax balak ko kasi yun ang bilhin 3.3k po siya may libre na daw dalawa led light at 10 m wire salamat po sa sasagot
I don't know the solar panels of this brand but they are legit and have many solar products, plus nowaday solar panels are all ok (except the fake ones in Raon) so I think no worry!

Ts pa subscribe ako tnx.
Mga master ask ko lng kung kaya bah ng 300watts solar panel 4 na 100ah at ilang oras ma full charge ang battery kung nka 50% charge ang battery cnya na newbies

Other question ano magandang charger controller para sa 300 watts solar panel?

Last edited:
Ts pa subscribe ako tnx.
Mga master ask ko lng kung kaya bah ng 300watts solar panel 4 na 100ah at ilang oras ma full charge ang battery kung nka 50% charge ang battery cnya na newbies

Other question ano magandang charger controller para sa 300 watts solar panel?

300 watt panel is not enough to charge 400 Ah of batteries. Even with a good MPPT controller.

There are 2 kinds of controller: PWM and MPPT. The first one is cheaper but less efficient. With a PWM controller, you will need 600 watts of solar panels to recharge properly 400 Ah of batteries.
With the MPPT one (more expensive) you can recharge your batts with 400 watt panel.

How long time it will take to charge will depend on how many watts of panel you have and what kind of controller you have.

You can also recharge your 400 Ah without controller, but in this case you need only 150 watt of panel...

sir symbian2020... ang 300W solar panel ay high voltage panel, therefore MPPT charge controller na good quality lang ang pwede... btw ano ang brand ng gagamitin mong battery 4 x 100AH?

300 watt panel is not enough to charge 400 Ah of batteries. Even with a good MPPT controller.

There are 2 kinds of controller: PWM and MPPT. The first one is cheaper but less efficient. With a PWM controller, you will need 600 watts of solar panels to recharge properly 400 Ah of batteries.
With the MPPT one (more expensive) you can recharge your batts with 400 watt panel.

How long time it will take to charge will depend on how many watts of panel you have and what kind of controller you have.

You can also recharge your 400 Ah without controller, but in this case you need only 150 watt of panel...

Paano gawin ung sinasabi mo maam n 150 watts panel can recharge 400ah without controller? What kind of set pwede mb ako turuan? Thanks.

sir symbian2020... ang 300W solar panel ay high voltage panel, therefore MPPT charge controller na good quality lang ang pwede... btw ano ang brand ng gagamitin mong battery 4 x 100AH?

Tnx sir sa reply maybe i used deep cycle motolite battry kase nabasa ko ky mam awinahe masmura daw ung motolite.

Maganda po bah ung east mppt controller mahal kase yung epsolar n brand.

Last edited:
Paano gawin ung sinasabi mo maam n 150 watts panel can recharge 400ah without controller? What kind of set pwede mb ako turuan? Thanks.

Maganda po bah ung east mppt controller mahal kase yung epsolar n brand.

The setup without controller is easy! The batteries (connected in parallel) are directly connected to the solar panels, then the inverter is connected to the batteries
Between the battery bank and the solar panels you need to put a heavy duty switch.
the switch is to turn on the panels in the morning and turn them off at night. Because there is no controller, you need to turn on/off manually.

You need also a digital multimeter to check time to time the voltage of your batteries so they will not overcharge (not likely with 150 watt panel and 400 Ah batteries) or undercharge (in case you use more than you should!)

I don't know the brand of controller as I never used one controller :lol:

If you buy 300 watt panels, be aware that this wattage is usually in 24 volts (meaning that your batteries/controller/inverter must also be in 24 volts)
For a better estimation, you should first list what appliances you want to use with the number of hours you want to use them per day and how many watts each appliance.... Then you will know how many panels and batteries you need

[View attachment 327947View attachment 327960View attachment 327948View attachment 327949

maam ito po ung nais kung bilhin maganda po bah mga ito? paano m identify the fake solar panel and also mppt controller?

ito namn ang nais pagamitan sa solar setup n yan
1 pc 12vdc wall fan 15watts for 5to 6 hours use sa bedroom ko ilagay
1 pc 12vdc orbital fan also 15watts running 5 to 6 hours pra sa living room
7pcs 12vdc Led light wide range 7 watts each running for 5 to 6 hour pero di po sabay sabay papailawin
1 pc 110-230 vac .02amp router run for 2 to 3 hours
1 pc LED tv 32" 60 watts 100-230 vac run for 2 to 3 hours
1 pc 14" inch laptop 2 to 3 hours of used
1 pc ref 110 vac two door national ung brand dko po alam kung ilang watts kase nabura na ung nka sula sa likod.
kaya kaya kaya to sa 300 watts solar panel 400 ah battery?
thank in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-17-13-01-16[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-13-01-16[1].png
    443.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-10-17-13-00-12[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-13-00-12[1].png
    411.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2017-10-17-12-58-18[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-12-58-18[1].png
    352.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2017-10-17-13-00-51[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-13-00-51[1].png
    363.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
[View attachment 1226922View attachment 1226938View attachment 1226923View attachment 1226924

maam ito po ung nais kung bilhin maganda po bah mga ito? paano m identify the fake solar panel and also mppt controller?

7pcs 12vdc Led light wide range 7 watts each running for 5 to 6 hour pero di po sabay sabay papailawin
1 pc ref 110 vac two door national ung brand dko po alam kung ilang watts kase nabura na ung nka sula sa likod.
thank in advance.

parang nakita ko na din to sa group sa fb
reputable naman yung seller.
advice lang sir kasi yung ref mo 110v at yung snadi na inverter 220v ang output.. bale gagamit ka pa ng transformer para sa ref mo.
kung maari gumamit sana ng mas mataas na voltage para sa dc inverter kasi makapal na wire ang gagamitin para sa battery papunta sa inverter na mas mahal din.

parang nakita ko na din to sa group sa fb
reputable naman yung seller.
advice lang sir kasi yung ref mo 110v at yung snadi na inverter 220v ang output.. bale gagamit ka pa ng transformer para sa ref mo.
kung maari gumamit sana ng mas mataas na voltage para sa dc inverter kasi makapal na wire ang gagamitin para sa battery papunta sa inverter na mas mahal din.

thanks sa advice ..bali gagamit ako ng automatic voltage stabilizer na my output n 110 and 220 or maybe diko nlng ikabit sa solar power..cguro gamitan ko nlng ng mechanical timer ung sinasabi ñi maam iwenahe .na nkäkbit local power source.
yes meron nga sa fb page pero sa misong site nila ko yan kinuha at malpit kase sa work ko ung main office ñila.

Last edited:
[View attachment 1226922View attachment 1226938View attachment 1226923View attachment 1226924

thank in advance.

As said Sir Wamiruck, the seller seems ok, Toroids inverters are cheap :thumbsup: I don't know about the controller.

Regarding your setup everything should be ok, except maybe for your ref.... As I don't know the wattage... but even without knowing the wattage, it seems to me that a 1000 watt inverter will not be enough for the ref.... I have a PowerStar inverter 1000 watts with surge power 3000 watts... I run my 2 door ref 100 watts with it but the inverter always beep as the ref started. So I used my ref on solar only in case of prolongged brownout (more than 1 day). Actually, using a timer is already a huge saving on the electricity bill so I think it's better for you not to connect the ref to the solar.

Regarding the inverter, if you don't use your ref on solar, I will advice you not to buy a 1000 watt but 500 watt lang as you have only a tv and a laptop to run on solar (the rest is in 12 volts) even 300 watts inverter will do. A 1000 watt toroid inverter like mine consumes a lot (more than your tv). Last year I stopped using my big inverter and I bought a cheap 300 watt which I use for my tv and laptop also, and I saved 30% of my batteries since then!

If you still want to have 400 Ah of batteries you will need to add solar panels as I told you before... you need to buy smaller panels and connect them in parallel. The 300 watt panel on the picture is for 24 volts solar setup.

As said Sir Wamiruck, the seller seems ok, Toroids inverters are cheap :thumbsup: I don't know about the controller.

Regarding your setup everything should be ok, except maybe for your ref.... As I don't know the wattage... but even without knowing the wattage, it seems to me that a 1000 watt inverter will not be enough for the ref.... I have a PowerStar inverter 1000 watts with surge power 3000 watts... I run my 2 door ref 100 watts with it but the inverter always beep as the ref started. So I used my ref on solar only in case of prolongged brownout (more than 1 day). Actually, using a timer is already a huge saving on the electricity bill so I think it's better for you not to connect the ref to the solar.

Regarding the inverter, if you don't use your ref on solar, I will advice you not to buy a 1000 watt but 500 watt lang as you have only a tv and a laptop to run on solar (the rest is in 12 volts) even 300 watts inverter will do. A 1000 watt toroid inverter like mine consumes a lot (more than your tv). Last year I stopped using my big inverter and I bought a cheap 300 watt which I use for my tv and laptop also, and I saved 30% of my batteries since then!

If you still want to have 400 Ah of batteries you will need to add solar panels as I told you before... you need to buy smaller panels and connect them in parallel. The 300 watt panel on the picture is for 24 volts solar setup.

Thanks maam sa mga suggestions mo makatipid pa ako salamat ng marame.
Meron ka poh marecommend n brand ng controller para sa 150watts n panel that you siad above at ung inverter big help on me, if meron ka po masuggest kung ano mganda. Salamat ng marame.

Last edited:
Thanks maam sa mga suggestions mo makatipid pa ako salamat ng marame.
Meron ka poh marecommend n brand ng controller para sa 150watts n panel that you siad above at ung inverter big help on me, if meron ka po masuggest kung ano mganda. Salamat ng marame.

Boss mag gridtie ka na lng mas makakamura ka.stable namn ata ang supply sa location mo e.

Minsan kase panay brownout sa amin tapos tagal bumik.kaya nais ko Gumawa sa solar setup

ah ok,medyo mataas kasi magagastos pag off grid, may battery at scc na kasi sya.
tapos limited pa ang gamit kasi nga battery ang mag papatakbo ng mga appliances mo.
ang ref kasi medyo malakas na talaga ang consumption nya kaya need mo ng magandang
setup.anyway kung may budget naman wla namn magiging problema.

ah ok,medyo mataas kasi magagastos pag off grid, may battery at scc na kasi sya.
tapos limited pa ang gamit kasi nga battery ang mag papatakbo ng mga appliances mo.
ang ref kasi medyo malakas na talaga ang consumption nya kaya need mo ng magandang
setup.anyway kung may budget naman wla namn magiging problema.

Hanggang 30k pa baba lng kaya ko boss.pg iponan ko muna ung magandang setup but for now yaan lang muna saka na ako mag dagdag if maluwagluwag na s budget.

Back
Top Bottom