Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to Make Your Very Own ShadowSocks Server Guide

TS try ko eto,

may iba ka pa ba GiftCode. . expired na po yung iba eh . . .

Your welcome po sir, glad it helped.

Firstly thankyou sa tutorial sir :)

Second, sir ano nagagawa nung server optimization ? does it increases the bandwidth na nagagamit mo ? I followed your instruction and it is working. Pero I have a problem with opening facebook, di ko ginawa yung optimization.

Is that the reason for this ?

nosebleed ako sa coding ts..thanks sa tut pa rin..marami mkaka.benepisyo nito!

Firstly thankyou sa tutorial sir :)

Second, sir ano nagagawa nung server optimization ? does it increases the bandwidth na nagagamit mo ? I followed your instruction and it is working. Pero I have a problem with opening facebook, di ko ginawa yung optimization.

Is that the reason for this ?

Your welcome Sir, not really sure if its the reason. Server optimization does is in order to handle thousands of concurrent TCP connections.

You can still optimize your server Sir and check how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

nosebleed ako sa coding ts..thanks sa tut pa rin..marami mkaka.benepisyo nito!

Your welcome Sir.

In my own experience po, stable nman Sir.

no need na ba gumamit ng PUtty ? para sa mga codes or command..

- - - Updated - - -

may gifts code pa na valid TS? poro na kasi invalid yung binigay m0

Sir tanong ko lang po, ayaw po magdownload puro stream at browse lang

salamat dito boss. pa bm muna.. i seself-study ko to para magkaroon ako nang idea nang hindi ako umasa sa ibang config.. keep on sharing your tutorials sir! Mabuhay!:praise::):)

Back
Top Bottom