Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Huawei e353 HSPA+ | Infos | Updates | Tricks | Pagusapan natin!

E372 Standalone Speedtest Update:

1802860924.png

@ALL:

Has anyone encountered this error when flashing modded DBs to your respective modems?

READ HERE!

Any workaround on this? I'll greatly appreciate your FB. TIA!

Here's what you need to do:

1. Unplug and Re-plug the broadband to the same port when you first experience the Error 16.

2. Go to Device Manager - Ports then you will see your Huawei modem driver (3G Application Interface & 3G PC UI Interface)

3. Double tap 3G Application Interface - Go to Driver - Update Driver - Browse my computer for driver software - Search for driver software in this location - Locate your Broadband folder (usually found at Program files). In my case I use the Fakiro DB so it is found at Program Files\Mobile Partner. Hit NEXT and wait until it says you have the updated driver.

4. Do the same for 3G PC UI Interface.

5. Then double tap the .EXE file of the DB you wish to install to your modem. This should do the trick. Also try turning off your AV when doing this.

By the way, if you are using an older Huawei modem (say E1552 or E1553) then you need to install first a Connection Manager (Dashboard only) used by the latest models. You can try and download one from DC-Files. After that do the steps above. In step 3, you will locate the newest broadband folder that you installed for your modem driver to be updated to newer version.

Last edited:
mga dudes...tnung ko lng,,wla bng kkayahan sumagap ng signal ng HSPA+ or 4g??ung mga old modems tulad ng E1552..tanging mga new modems lng?di ko kse alnm kng na upgrade na d2 sa lugar nmn e..

mga dudes...tnung ko lng,,wla bng kkayahan sumagap ng signal ng HSPA+ or 4g??ung mga old modems tulad ng E1552..tanging mga new modems lng?di ko kse alnm kng na upgrade na d2 sa lugar nmn e..

Hindi pwede tol, kasi hardware issue na yan.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Unplug and Re-plug the broadband to the same port when you first experience the Error 16.

2. Go to Device Manager - Ports then you will see your Huawei modem driver (3G Application Interface & 3G PC UI Interface)

3. Double tap 3G Application Interface - Go to Driver - Update Driver - Browse my computer for driver software - Search for driver software in this location - Locate your Broadband folder (usually found at Program files). In my case I use the Fakiro DB so it is found at Program Files\Mobile Partner. Hit NEXT and wait until it says you have the updated driver.

4. Do the same for 3G PC UI Interface.

5. Then double tap the .EXE file of the DB you wish to install to your modem. This should do the trick. Also try turning off your AV when doing this.

Thanks for the troubleshooting tip Sir!:thumbsup:

Bakit mahal na yung E372? :noidea: naging 6K nah. tsk tsk :no:

It's getting expensive by the minute dahil wala pang reseller nun dito - ngunit madadaan naman yan sa negosasyon kaya pwede mo pa makuha yung item sa mas mababang price. Skeptic naman ako to buy online dahil hindi sigurado kung covered nung mabibili mong unit ang operating frequencies dito sa Pinas.

Sir ask ko lang... Consistent na connection ko with E353 from HG + Smart HSPA+ using Smart BRO sim.
Pero talaga bang di na lalagpas ng 2mbps ang speed ko? I read before na pwede ata modify yung profile ng SIM?

I am currently using the Huawei Connection Manager orange DB.

Last edited:
1782962123.png

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Sana ganito kabilis mga wireless broadband sa pinas

Ito na ba ang much-awaited speedtest result that you've obtained from DC-HSPA+? Or another Broadband service offered by PLDT like their newly-released FTTH (Fiber To The Home)?

1782962123.png

:ranting::ranting::ranting:

Sana ganito kabilis mga wireless broadband sa pinas

pde icheat ung DL at UL sa speedtest..ive seen that on utube ^^
wala pang kaya mgoffer dito sa pinas nyan..

ung Globe at PLDT na 100Mbps plan (15k a month) pde pa,kung kaya ng bulsa
:upset:

Last edited:
Again i don't use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ISP

you can check the URL of the picture kung may duda ka :lmao:

Then if you want to try we can meet up at pustahan tayo by downloading a file sino una matapos kanya na dongle :rofl: i'm collecting dongles :)

Last edited:
Again i don't use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ISP

you can check the URL of the picture kung may duda ka :lmao:

Then if you want to try we can meet up at pustahan tayo by downloading a file sino una matapos kanya na dongle :rofl: i'm collecting dongles :)

nice post ka ng video para d na sila mag duda, ma iingit lng hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom