Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

i-DOSER: BINAURAL BRAINWAVE AUDIO DOSES to POWERFULLY ALTER YOUR MOOD.

try nyo yung extend sex tol.. yan gamit ko pag tinitira ko yung gf ko sabi ng gf ko after using extend "ur so fucking awesome" haha! di niya kasi alam nag i-doser ako.. after 1 hour ako nilabasan.

try nyo yung extend sex tol.. yan gamit ko pag tinitira ko yung gf ko sabi ng gf ko after using extend "ur so fucking awesome" haha! di niya kasi alam nag i-doser ako.. after 1 hour ako nilabasan.

Penge nga ako ng link bossing

wala ba yung pampatalino hehe..

mero tol..

http://hotfile.com/dl/56680769/49505a1/I-Doser_-_Brain.mp3.html

Read me:

Brain +
Recreational (VERY STRONG)
30 Minutes

Brain + is our hybrid recreational smart drug. It was not designed to get you high or remove reality, it is designed you bring you to that next level. If you want to escape reality, there are many doses for you. If you want to massage your brain, spur creative and deep thoughts, ponder existence, then BRAIN + is for you. It brings your brain level to the hz rail responsible for creative and deep smart thinking. As the dose ends its cycle, you will find you mind wandering on some of lifes mysteries. Who know, maybe you can even solve them when you brain if overclocked to a pure, clear, mode of thinking.

Diba may mga bagong DOSE ngayon sa IDOSER?

Paupdat naman po itong thread!!!

PALAGAY NUNG MGA BAGO!!

sana wag sa hotfile ang hirap magdownload e

saamay po

yung mga naka doenload naman dyan ng kompleto paki-rar naman lahat para isang download na lang.

salamat po ulit

may COPY pa ba kayo nito? dead links na kac....

PA share naman jan... ty

TS Paupdate ng link, or kung sino meron dyan pashare nmn... plsss

try nyu search mga ASMR videos sa youtube, make sure na naka headphones kayo.

Sayang, dead link na.

interested ako dito ahH.. hehe paki mediafire naman TS

Back
Top Bottom