Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I need help on my website any WebDev Here?

kristiandav3

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Every time I share a blog post from my website to facebook, my site's name always shows up can anyone please teach me on how or where do I remove this? Thank you.

here's a sample:

Remove.jpg

Hi!

First of all, state po muna ang details ng gamit mo.
Is it wordpress? or magbigay ka po ng brief information para po yung question mo maging informative na din :)

Title ng page mag aappear nian.. so change your title page.. sa caption ng post mo.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi!

First of all, state po muna ang details ng gamit mo.
Is it wordpress? or magbigay ka po ng brief information para po yung question mo maging informative na din :)

..di kumpleto deatils ng question ni TS

hehe, baka bago lang din sya sa pagtatanong.
Pero okay na yan haha, nung nagtanong ako dati sa stackoverflow hindi nila maintindihan english ko hahaha

remove site_name sa og:title. Look up your code. Wordpress kasi yan eh nakadefault yan to add the title and site name.

additional ko lang sa sagot ni shezmaru2
youre looking for social media metadata, opengraph and twitter cards, sa sample mo your dealing with opengraphs,which is gamit ni facebook.

i dont know sa wordpress plugin or sa post mismo,you can customize it on your needs, at pwede mo rin i check yan using opengraph checkers which is available online.

Ano ba yan single post or category ? nasa template lang naman yan. baka naka the_title() then site_name. remove lang site_name

If you can do basic coding, napaka easy lang nyan. Go search about METADATA and you can set everything there. The photos, the titles, everything.

Check mo yung metadata or yung Title Name, baka concantenate by default yung name mo. Medyo hindi completo yung details mo, kindly specify kung anong flatform ang ginagamit mo.

Back
Top Bottom