Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ISANG TANONG, ISANG SAGOT [Ed Lapiz] - Compilation

ang gaganda ng topic hope ng hindi mabura ang thread na 2 at sana mayroon din yun mp3 na sunday worship gaya nung nsa youtube.more power and God BLess...thank po...nkaka enlighten po e2 sa mga christian..

wow page under construction na keep up the good work hope na lalong gumanda ang thread na to kc lage kung subaybay yun mga payo at mga study ni pastor ed, sana magkaroon ng mp3 ng sunday service nya para lalo kung maintindihan at sa nagawa ng thread na to more power at keep up the good work the Lord always acknowledge the little thing you do in his name.. im keep watching, reading and understanding what the Lord say. thanks a lot....

Sorry po kasi focus lang tong thread na to sa book na "Isang tanong, Isang sagot".. About po sa mp3 o videos ni Ptr. yup sa you tube po marami nun.. Thanks for the interest to my thread.. God Bless!!

- - - Updated - - -

Q: Nawawala ba ang salvation?

PTR ED LAPIZ' ANSWER:

"The Bible says that when one person accepts Jesus as His healer, Savior, and Lord, the angels in heaven rejoice. If you prayed to receive Jesus and believe it in your heart, remember this day. Because Today, according to the Bible, your name is written in heaven. And if you commit sin, you will still be saved. The question is about security of salvation. Is salvation lost when you commit a sin? Now, in fairness to scholarship, let me tell you that the Christian community has two ideas about this. Several Bible scholars and theologians say yes, but there are also those who say no, it is not lost.

Legal and Actual Holiness,
I think that we have to look at the two types of holiness, the legal and the actual holiness. When I accepted Jesus as my Savior and lord I don't become actually holy; I become legally holy. Meaning, what He did for me makes me holy, what He did for me I cannot undo. I am given a legal status called clean. I'm now called a child of God. So, if I accept Jesus as my Savior and Lord, and then commit a sin while I'm alive, I have to pay for that sin here on earth. But I will not have to pay for that in the next life because that's what Jesus paid for.

Faith, not sinlessness, brings salvation.
Ang tanong, na-save ba kayo dahil wala kayong kasalanan? Hindi! Sinlessness does not give you salvation. It is your faith in Christ that gives you salvation. Kung minsan nagkakasala ka nga pero hindi naman ibig sabihin nawala yung faith mo. Nagiging guilty ka nga eh! That means may faith ka pa, and it is faith that gives you salvation. It is only what Christ did that is relevant.

However, you can lose the joy of salvation. So, pwede na pala akong magkasala kasi hindi naman mawawala ang salvation ko? Yes, pwede. Pero matutulad kayo kay David na nawala ang joy of salvation. Kaya, sabi niya, Return to me the joy of my salvation.​* Hindi niya sinabing "Return to me my salvation". Alam niyang hindi nawala yung salvation, pero nawala yung joy. Pwedeng mawala ang blessing, mawala ang prosperity, mawala ang peace. Naaksidente ka, naputol ang dalawang kamay mo, naputol ang dalawang paa, nakapatong ka lang diyan na parang lumpiang macao, buhay ka pa! Ang kaluluwa mo pag namatay ka, saved! Pero look at you life, parang impyerno, parang nasa impyerno ngayon. Kasi hindi sila nabubuhay sa kabanalan.

'Sinless' Christian. Kaya technically, wala tayong kasalanan pagdating sa Diyos. Pagharap mo sa Ama, wala siyang makikita kundi kabanalan, perfection. Charged to Christ na lahat ng kasalanan mo! Kaya nga sabi sa John 1:29, Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world! Kinuha na ni Kristo lahat at inilagay sa katawan Niya.

While we are told that we should live a holy life, if we sin, 1 John 1:9 says, we should confess to the Lord; because we have an advocate with the Father. That is why I react to that question - if a person accepts Jesus as Savior and Lord, will he not commit sin? It is different to commit sin, and it is different to live in sin. This is the actual difference between those who are in the Lord, and those who are not. You commit sin like a sheep. Sheep are very particular about their cleanliness. Because they are walking on the ground, they get dirty. What they do is to scrub themselves against rocks, trees, or anything to get the mud off their bodies. A pig behaves differently. A pig, in the morning, will look for a mud hole and stay there. You try to pull the pig out, and the pig will squeal and stay there. So, if one accepts Jesus as Savior and Lord, he will still commit sin because he is still in human frame. But he will not intentionally, continuously, and stubbornly live in sin like those who are not in the Lord.

*Psalm 51:12

Last edited:
dahil wala pa pong tamang pag iisip ung baby, pag yan namatay e ccredit po yan sa ina.. pagbalik ni Jesus dito sa mundo, kung san mapupunta ung Ina ng bata e dun din mapupunta yung bata :)

Thanks for posting this helpful infos of Pastor Ed Lapiz it really helps lalo na sa mga bago...

"IF WE LOVE GOD AND OTHERS WE WILL SHARE CHRIST EVEN TO FRIENDS, FB WALL AND GROUPS TO PINOY RELIGION FORUM AT GOOGLE.

STAND ON THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD... WE NEED CHURCH REVIVAL AND GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT..."

#JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! GOD IS SPIRIT!

(Baptist, Evangelical CH. PH.)

sir pa update po sa sagot nito:
10. Nawawala ba ang salvation kung ikaw mismo ang mag-denounce?
11. Can you further explain, Once saved, always saved. Kahit nag-backslide na ang believer saved pa rin ba?
12. Ako ay anak ng Dios, may relasyon na ako sa kanya ngayon. Paano kung ako ay magkamaling muli, ako ba ay anak pa rin niya?
13. Kung pwede akong humingi ng kapatawaran, pwede na ba akong magkasala palagi?
14. Ayon sa Roma 8:29-30, kung ang Dios ay namili na ng maliligtas at tiyak nga silang maliligtas, hindi kaya ito magbubunga ng immoralidad sa mga taong ganap na ang kaligtasan? Sapagkat may mga posibilidad, may mga pananaw na papasok sa kanilang kaisipan na, Dahil ako ay ligtas na, ako'y malaya nang makagagawa ng anuman.
15.Maliligtas ba ang isang matagal ng Kristiano pagdating ng rapture if at that time, siya yung nanlalamig?
16. Si Hudas ba ay ligtas, matapos niyang ipagkanulo si Hesus?
17. Can God remove or erase the consequences of my sins?

ok ang thread na to marami kang matututunan kya sana mas lalo pang pagandahin.. thank's a lot..
let God shine in every one of us...

LET US CONTINUE TO SHARE CHRIST SA BAWAT FORUMS AT SA FB WALL AND GROUPS MGA KA BAPTIST AND BORN AGAIN...

Like sa Mukamo, Philboxing Forum, Pinoyexchange, Pinoymoneytalk Forum

makakagawa po ba ang Dyos ng malaking bato na di nya kayang buhatin?

Tanong po... Utos pa rin po ba sa mga Christians ang pagbibigay ng tithes?

Back
Top Bottom