Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Know the Truth [C.F.D] WHO REALLY CHANGED THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

Saan ka po kabilang kapatid?

• Roman Catholic Church

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Ang Dating Daan [Eliseo Soriano]

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Iglesia ni Cristo 1914 [Felix Ysagun Manalo]

• Born Again Church

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Atheist/Agnostic

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Others

• Total voters
Re: Know the Truth [C.F.D]New : Discover the Satanic of Jehova's Witnesses.

Up :) Feb 20 pa balik ng account niya.

Re: Know the Truth [C.F.D]New : Discover the Satanic of Jehova's Witnesses.

Up.. for this..

Re: Know the Truth Page [Catholic Apologetics]

Up up n away..........

Tnx bro...

Re: Know the Truth [C.F.D] New: Was TRINITY unbiblical?

BBCAtomic may mga tanung ako: dapat sagutin mo lahat with dapat Biblical ha..alam naman nating nasa Bible ang truth which is the Word of God.

1. Bakit kayo nagppray kay mary?? eh dba tinuruan na tau ni Jesus mag pray.

Luke 11:2-4
“When you pray, say:

“‘Father,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.
Give us each day our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.
And lead us not into temptation.’”

isa pa dba dapat hindi paulit-ulit?? eh bakit may pabasa kau, paulit-ulit pa.

sinasabi nyo dba na si mary dn ang mediator ..eh anu to >>For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,1 Timothy 2:5 si Jesus lang ang mediator.

pakitaan mo ko ng verse na nag sasabing mag pray kay mary, o pinagppray nya ang mga tao.

alam mo bang blasphemy yang pagppray kay mary at sa mga dead saints lalu na ang rosary?? imbis na kay God the Father mag pray bkt kailangan pa magpray sa iba, hindi bingi ang Diyos para hindi marinig ang mga panalangin ng mga tao kahit sabay sabay pa yan.

read Bible and rely on it, wag magpapaniwala sa mga sinasabi o katuruan ng mga taong. may mga tanung pa ko,,yan na muna.

isa pa ,parequest: pwede ba na mag testimony. kung panu ka binago. ano ka dati at anu kna ngaun..

isa pa ,,masasabi mo bang may relasyon kau sa Diyos kung ang sentro nyo lagi si mary,.kung si mary sa magliligtas sa inyo edi dapat nung nabubuhay pa sya ay gumawa siya ng mga himala, at sya ang napako sa krus.

kung talagang nasa katotohanan kau, dapat sinasabi nyo ang totoo.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/false_religions.htm#roman
http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/cult_exposed.htm
http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/lie_of_roman_catholicism.htm
http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/bowing_to_mary_is_a_sin.htm
http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_idols.htm
http://jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/image_of_divine_mercy.htm

Hi,

Eto lang po answer ko. Hindi po ako magaling sumagot katulad ng mga tao dito.
Pero sana maintindihan.

Diba po yung mga other religions nag ppray over po sila para sa mga brothers and sisters?
Minsan nagsasasabi tayo na ipagdsal nila tayo?

Ganun din po ang prayer namin kay Mother Mary.

Hindi din po namin winoworship si Mother Mary, pero nagbibigay kami ng reverence or Honor sa kanya dahil napakalaki po ng role niya para matupad po ang pag save sa atin ni Jesus Christ.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Yung Hail Mary translated as Hi Mary or Greetings Mary -used by Angel Gabriel.
Kung titignan niyo po. hindi po pag samaba or pag worship ang prayer . kaya ang nakalagay po doon ay
Pray for us sinners We are asking her intercession to pray for us.

The reason why we believed that Mother Mary can intercede for us is during the

Wedding at Cana

John 2:1-11
On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

8 Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”

They did so, 9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10 and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”

11 What Jesus did here in Cana of Galilee was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.

Kung makikita Jesus grants the request of His mother kahit na hindi pa dapat time ni Jesus magpakita ng miracles.

Also, the reason why we are doing this is because of the commandment

"Honor thy father and thy mother"

So if Jesus Christ honors His mother? bakit hindi din natin ihonor si Mother Mary?

question:
Is Mary our Mother?
Yes!

“Woman, behold your son” (John 19:26) and to John he said, “This is your mother” (John 19:27)

Tingin niyo ba literal ba yung pagkakasabi ni Jesus Christ?

or He is declaring Mother Mary was our mother too?

Habang nasa cross si Jesus Christ, He is declaring that Mother Mary is our Spiritual Mother.

so why can't we honor Mother Mary?

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

The woman is Mother Mary and the offspring is Jesus Christ.

If Jesus honors His mother, why can't we honor her?

The Holy Rosary prayer is biblical.

meditation yan sa life ni Jesus Christ

The Rosary and Sacred Scripture

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.

Luke 1:28 "And coming to her, he said, "Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with you."

The Greek kecharitomene means favored by grace, graced. Its tense suggests a permanent state of being "highly favored," thus full of grace. Charity, the divine love within us, comes from the same root. God is infinite Goodness, infinite Love. Mary is perfect created goodness, filled to the limit of her finite being with grace or charity.

Blessed art thou among women

Luke 1:41-42a "When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the infant leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth, filled with the holy Spirit, cried out in a loud voice and said, "Most blessed are you among women..."

Luke 1:48 "For he has looked upon his handmaid's lowliness; behold, from now on will all ages call me blessed."

Among all women is a way to say the highest/greatest etc. of a group in Semitic languages (these words would likely have been spoken in Aramaic). Mary is being called the greatest of all women, greater than Ruth, greater than Sarah, greater than EVE! Since Eve was created immaculate (without original sin), Mary must have been conceived immaculate. And, although Eve fell into sin by her own free will, Mary must have corresponded to God's grace and remained sinless. She could not otherwise be greater than Eve. Thus, as the Fathers of the Church unanimously assert, Mary is the New Eve who restores womanhood to God's original intention and cooperates with the New Adam, her Son, for the Redemption of the world.

Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus

Luke 1:42b "and blessed is the fruit of your womb."

Jesus is Mary's fruit. Good fruit does not come from anything but a good tree (Mt. 7:17-18)! The all-holy Son of God could not be the fruit of any other tree than the Immaculate Virgin.

Holy Mary, Mother of God

Luke 1:43 "And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Kyrios is the Greek word used by the Jews in the Septuagint Bible (Greek translation) for Yhwh, the Divine Name of God. In her greeting of Mary, Elizabeth is saying: "How is it that the mother of my God should come to me." Against the heresies of the 4th and 5th centuries which tried to split the Person of Jesus into two, divine and human, denying one or the other, the Council of Ephesus in 431 AD proclaimed Mary Theotokos (God-bearer, i.e. mother of God). Jesus is a single Person, a Divine Person, the 2nd Person of the Most Holy Trinity. To be mother of the Person Jesus is to be mother of a Person who is God. Mary's title protects this truth against errors which emphasize or deny, either the divinity or humanity of the Lord.

Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Luke 2:35 "...and you yourself a sword will pierce so that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."

John 2:5 "His mother said to the servers, "Do whatever he tells you."

Mary sees a need and appeals to Her Son to satisfy it. He does. We turn to Mary to ask her to intercede with her Son in our daily spiritual and material needs, but especially at the hour of our death. At that moment our salvation hangs in the balance as the devil makes his final foray to deter us from the path to God (Rev. 2:10). It is not surprising, therefore, that both the Hail Mary and the Our Father conclude with an appeal to be delivered from the evil one.

The Power of Intercessory Prayer:

Intercessory prayer proceeds from faith in God that holy men and women who have died are as alive today as they were on earth (Luke 20:38). If the prayer of the just man avails much, how much more the prayer of the one made perfect (Rev. 21:27) and living with God in heaven (the patriarchs, apostles and other holy men and women).

James 5:16b "the fervent prayer of a righteous man is very powerful."

Rev. 5:8 "When he took it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each of the elders held a harp and gold bowls filled with incense, which are the prayers of the holy ones.

The angels, too, mediate our prayers. This is taught explicitly in the Jewish book of Tobit (Tob. 12:12), accepted by Christians as inspired until Luther on his own authority rejected it. It remains part of the Catholic Bible.

Tobit 12:12 I can now tell you that when you, Tobit, and Sarah prayed, it was I who presented and read the record of your prayer before the Glory of the Lord; and I did the same thing when you used to bury the dead.

Rev. 8:3 "Another angel came and stood at the altar, holding a gold censer. He was given a great quantity of incense to offer, along with the prayers of all the holy ones, on the gold altar that was before the throne."

Is the rosary mindless babbling?

The purpose of the different beads on the rosary is to count the various prayers as they are said. Unlike the Moslem prayer beads and the mantras of Buddhism, the prayers of the rosary are meant to occupy our whole being, body and soul, while meditating on the truths of the Faith. Any prayer is vain, however, if said mechanically without devotion. Simply to repeat prayers is not the vain repetition condemned by Christ (Mt 6:7), since He Himself repeats His prayer in the Garden three times (Mt 26:39, 42, 44) and the Psalms (inspired by the Holy Spirit) are often very repetitive (Ps 119 has 176 verses and Ps. 136 repeats the same phrase 26 times).

Matthew 6:7 In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words.

Psalm 136:1-26
Praise the LORD, who is so good;
God's love endures forever;
Praise the God of gods;
. . . Praise the God of heaven,
God's love endures forever.

Matthew 26:39 He advanced a little and fell prostrate in prayer, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; yet, not as I will, but as you will."

Matthew 26:42 Withdrawing a second time, he prayed again, "My Father, if it is not possible that this cup pass without my drinking it, your will be done!"

Matthew 26:44 He left them and withdrew again and prayed a third time, saying the same thing again.

The Church believes that it is necessary for a Christian to meditate (prayerfully think about) the will of God, the life and teachings of Jesus, the price He paid for our salvation, and so on. Unless we do this we will begin to take these great gifts for granted and ultimately fall away from the Lord. Every Christian must meditate in some way in order to preserve the gift of salvation (James 1:22-25). Many Catholic and non-Catholic Christians prayerfully read and apply Scripture to their lives, that is, meditate on them. With the rosary this can be done virtually anywhere and anytime.

Re: Know the Truth [C.F.D] New: Was TRINITY unbiblical?

Hi,

Eto lang po answer ko. Hindi po ako magaling sumagot katulad ng mga tao dito.
Pero sana maintindihan.

Diba po yung mga other religions nag ppray over po sila para sa mga brothers and sisters?
Minsan nagsasasabi tayo na ipagdsal nila tayo?

Ganun din po ang prayer namin kay Mother Mary.

Hindi din po namin winoworship si Mother Mary, pero nagbibigay kami ng reverence or Honor sa kanya dahil napakalaki po ng role niya para matupad po ang pag save sa atin ni Jesus Christ.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Yung Hail Mary translated as Hi Mary or Greetings Mary -used by Angel Gabriel.
Kung titignan niyo po. hindi po pag samaba or pag worship ang prayer . kaya ang nakalagay po doon ay
Pray for us sinners We are asking her intercession to pray for us.

The reason why we believed that Mother Mary can intercede for us is during the

Wedding at Cana

John 2:1-11
On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

8 Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”

They did so, 9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10 and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”

11 What Jesus did here in Cana of Galilee was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.

Kung makikita Jesus grants the request of His mother kahit na hindi pa dapat time ni Jesus magpakita ng miracles.

Also, the reason why we are doing this is because of the commandment

"Honor thy father and thy mother"

So if Jesus Christ honors His mother? bakit hindi din natin ihonor si Mother Mary?

question:
Is Mary our Mother?
Yes!

“Woman, behold your son” (John 19:26) and to John he said, “This is your mother” (John 19:27)

Tingin niyo ba literal ba yung pagkakasabi ni Jesus Christ?

or He is declaring Mother Mary was our mother too?

Habang nasa cross si Jesus Christ, He is declaring that Mother Mary is our Spiritual Mother.

so why can't we honor Mother Mary?

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

The woman is Mother Mary and the offspring is Jesus Christ.

If Jesus honors His mother, why can't we honor her?

The Holy Rosary prayer is biblical.

meditation yan sa life ni Jesus Christ

The Rosary and Sacred Scripture

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.

Luke 1:28 "And coming to her, he said, "Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with you."

The Greek kecharitomene means favored by grace, graced. Its tense suggests a permanent state of being "highly favored," thus full of grace. Charity, the divine love within us, comes from the same root. God is infinite Goodness, infinite Love. Mary is perfect created goodness, filled to the limit of her finite being with grace or charity.

Blessed art thou among women

Luke 1:41-42a "When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the infant leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth, filled with the holy Spirit, cried out in a loud voice and said, "Most blessed are you among women..."

Luke 1:48 "For he has looked upon his handmaid's lowliness; behold, from now on will all ages call me blessed."

Among all women is a way to say the highest/greatest etc. of a group in Semitic languages (these words would likely have been spoken in Aramaic). Mary is being called the greatest of all women, greater than Ruth, greater than Sarah, greater than EVE! Since Eve was created immaculate (without original sin), Mary must have been conceived immaculate. And, although Eve fell into sin by her own free will, Mary must have corresponded to God's grace and remained sinless. She could not otherwise be greater than Eve. Thus, as the Fathers of the Church unanimously assert, Mary is the New Eve who restores womanhood to God's original intention and cooperates with the New Adam, her Son, for the Redemption of the world.

Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus

Luke 1:42b "and blessed is the fruit of your womb."

Jesus is Mary's fruit. Good fruit does not come from anything but a good tree (Mt. 7:17-18)! The all-holy Son of God could not be the fruit of any other tree than the Immaculate Virgin.

Holy Mary, Mother of God

Luke 1:43 "And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Kyrios is the Greek word used by the Jews in the Septuagint Bible (Greek translation) for Yhwh, the Divine Name of God. In her greeting of Mary, Elizabeth is saying: "How is it that the mother of my God should come to me." Against the heresies of the 4th and 5th centuries which tried to split the Person of Jesus into two, divine and human, denying one or the other, the Council of Ephesus in 431 AD proclaimed Mary Theotokos (God-bearer, i.e. mother of God). Jesus is a single Person, a Divine Person, the 2nd Person of the Most Holy Trinity. To be mother of the Person Jesus is to be mother of a Person who is God. Mary's title protects this truth against errors which emphasize or deny, either the divinity or humanity of the Lord.

Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Luke 2:35 "...and you yourself a sword will pierce so that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."

John 2:5 "His mother said to the servers, "Do whatever he tells you."

Mary sees a need and appeals to Her Son to satisfy it. He does. We turn to Mary to ask her to intercede with her Son in our daily spiritual and material needs, but especially at the hour of our death. At that moment our salvation hangs in the balance as the devil makes his final foray to deter us from the path to God (Rev. 2:10). It is not surprising, therefore, that both the Hail Mary and the Our Father conclude with an appeal to be delivered from the evil one.

The Power of Intercessory Prayer:

Intercessory prayer proceeds from faith in God that holy men and women who have died are as alive today as they were on earth (Luke 20:38). If the prayer of the just man avails much, how much more the prayer of the one made perfect (Rev. 21:27) and living with God in heaven (the patriarchs, apostles and other holy men and women).

James 5:16b "the fervent prayer of a righteous man is very powerful."

Rev. 5:8 "When he took it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each of the elders held a harp and gold bowls filled with incense, which are the prayers of the holy ones.

The angels, too, mediate our prayers. This is taught explicitly in the Jewish book of Tobit (Tob. 12:12), accepted by Christians as inspired until Luther on his own authority rejected it. It remains part of the Catholic Bible.

Tobit 12:12 I can now tell you that when you, Tobit, and Sarah prayed, it was I who presented and read the record of your prayer before the Glory of the Lord; and I did the same thing when you used to bury the dead.

Rev. 8:3 "Another angel came and stood at the altar, holding a gold censer. He was given a great quantity of incense to offer, along with the prayers of all the holy ones, on the gold altar that was before the throne."

Is the rosary mindless babbling?

The purpose of the different beads on the rosary is to count the various prayers as they are said. Unlike the Moslem prayer beads and the mantras of Buddhism, the prayers of the rosary are meant to occupy our whole being, body and soul, while meditating on the truths of the Faith. Any prayer is vain, however, if said mechanically without devotion. Simply to repeat prayers is not the vain repetition condemned by Christ (Mt 6:7), since He Himself repeats His prayer in the Garden three times (Mt 26:39, 42, 44) and the Psalms (inspired by the Holy Spirit) are often very repetitive (Ps 119 has 176 verses and Ps. 136 repeats the same phrase 26 times).

Matthew 6:7 In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words.

Psalm 136:1-26
Praise the LORD, who is so good;
Praise the God of gods;
. . . Praise the God of heaven,
God's love endures forever.

Matthew 26:39 He advanced a little and fell prostrate in prayer, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; yet, not as I will, but as you will."

Matthew 26:42 Withdrawing a second time, he prayed again, "My Father, if it is not possible that this cup pass without my drinking it, your will be done!"

Matthew 26:44 He left them and withdrew again and prayed a third time, saying the same thing again.

The Church believes that it is necessary for a Christian to meditate (prayerfully think about) the will of God, the life and teachings of Jesus, the price He paid for our salvation, and so on. Unless we do this we will begin to take these great gifts for granted and ultimately fall away from the Lord. Every Christian must meditate in some way in order to preserve the gift of salvation (James 1:22-25). Many Catholic and non-Catholic Christians prayerfully read and apply Scripture to their lives, that is, meditate on them. With the rosary this can be done virtually anywhere and anytime.

These are purely your opinion sir... but still no biblical basis.
Yes indeed you used bible verses to support your claims but your explanation is so much different in what the bible is teaching. (ex. Hi - Hail) there's a big difference. Im not saying I know better. Its just im not convinced.

Re: Know the Truth Page [Catholic Apologetics] New: Mother of God

Si Maria ay totoong ina ng ating Panginoong Diyos Jesu-Cristo

By : Aquino Bayani

Mother-of-God.jpg

Ang Pagdalaw ni Maria kay Elisabet

Makalipas ang ilang araw, gumayak si Maria at nagmamadaling pumunta sa isang bayang bulubundukin sa Judea, sa bahay ni Zacarias. Pagdating doon ay binati niya si Elisabet. Nang marinig ni Elisabet ang pagbati ni Maria, biglang gumalaw ang sanggol sa kanyang sinapupunan at siya ay napuspos ng Espiritu Santo. Napasigaw siya sa galak, “Pinagpala ka sa mga babae, at pinagpala rin ang dinadala mo sa iyong sinapupunan! Sino ako upang dalawin ng ina ng aking Panginoon?” (Lucas 1:39-43, Bagong Magandang Balita Biblia)

Sino ang Panginoon na dinadala ni Maria sa kanyang sinapupunan?

Siya ay walang iba kundi si Jesus na Anak ng Diyos at Anak ni Birheng Maria:

Nang ikaanim na buwan ng pagdadalang-tao ni Elisabet, ang anghel na si Gabriel ay isinugo ng Diyos sa Nazaret na isang lunsod sa Galilea, upang kausapin ang isang dalaga na ang pangala’y Maria. Siya ay nakatakda nang ikasal kay Jose, isang lalaking buhat sa angkan ni Haring David. Lumapit ang anghel sa dalaga at binati ito, “Magalak ka! Ikaw ay lubos na kinalulugdan ng Diyos. Sumasaiyo ang Panginoon!”
Naguluhan si Maria at inisip niyang mabuti kung ano ang kahulugan ng ganoong pangungusap. Sinabi sa kanya ng anghel, “Huwag kang matakot, Maria, sapagkat naging kalugud-lugod ka sa Diyos. Makinig ka! Ikaw ay maglilihi at manganganak ng isang sanggol na lalaki, at siya’y papangalanan mong Jesus. Siya’y magiging dakila at tatawaging Anak ng Kataas-taasang Diyos. Ibibigay sa kanya ng Panginoong Diyos ang trono ng kanyang amang si David upang maghari sa angkan ni Jacob magpakailanman. Ang kanyang paghahari ay pangwalang hanggan.”

“Paano pong mangyayari ito gayong ako’y isang birhen?” tanong ni Maria.

Sumagot ang anghel, “Sasaiyo ang Espiritu Santo at mapapasailalim ka sa kapangyarihan ng Kataas-taasang Diyos. Dahil dito, ang isisilang mo’y banal at tatawaging Anak ng Diyos.” (Lucas 1:26-35, BMBB)

Si Jesus ba ay Diyos o isang tao lang?

Si Jesus ay likas at tunay na Diyos na kapantay ng Diyos pero hinubad Niya ang pagiging kapantay ng Diyos at ipinanganak siyang tulad ng mga karaniwang tao:

Nawa’y magkaroon kayo ng kaisipan na tulad ng kay Cristo Jesus. Kahit siya’y likas at tunay na Diyos, hindi niya ipinagpilitang manatiling kapantay ng Diyos. Sa halip, kusa niyang hinubad ang pagiging kapantay ng Diyos, at naging katulad ng isang alipin. Ipinanganak siyang tulad ng mga karaniwang tao. At nang si Cristo’y maging tao, nagpakumbaba siya at naging masunurin hanggang kamatayan, maging ito man ay kamatayan sa krus. At dahil dito, siya’y lubusang itinaas ng Diyos, at ibinigay sa kanya ang pangalang higit sa lahat ng pangalan. Sa gayon, sa pangalan ni Jesus ay luluhod at magpupuri ang lahat ng nasa langit, nasa lupa, at nasa ilalim ng lupa. At para sa ikaluluwalhati ng Diyos Ama, ang lahat ay magpapahayag na si Jesu-Cristo ang Panginoon. (Filipos 2:5-11, BMBB)

Hindi na ba Diyos si Jesus nang hubarin niya ang pagiging kapantay ng Diyos at ipinanganak siyang tulad ng mga karaniwang tao?

Si Jesus ay nanatiling Diyos kahit na Siya’y nagkatawang-tao sapagkat likas sa Kanya ang buong pagka-Diyos:

Mag-ingat kayo upang hindi kayo mabihag ninuman sa pamamagitan ng walang kabuluhan at madayang katuruan na hindi kay Cristo nagmula, kundi sa mga tradisyon ng mga tao at sa mga alituntunin ng mundong ito. Sapagkat likas kay Cristo ang buong pagka-diyos kahit na siya’y nagkatawang-tao. (Colosas 2:8-9, BMBB)

Kaya nga tinawag ni Juan si Jesus na tunay na Diyos at buhay na walang hanggan:

At nalalaman nating naparito na ang Anak ng Diyos at binigyan niya tayo ng pang-unawa upang makilala natin ang tunay na Diyos, at tayo’y nasa tunay na Diyos, sa kanyang Anak na si Jesu-Cristo. Siya ang tunay na Diyos at buhay na walang hanggan. (1Juan 5:20, BMBB)
Tinawag din ni Tomas si Jesus na Panginoon at Diyos:

At sinabi niya kay Tomas, Tingnan mo ang aking mga kamay. Ilagay mo ang iyong kamay sa aking tagiliran at huwag ka nang mag-alinlangan pa, sa halip ay maniwala ka. Sumagot si Tomas, Panginoon ko at Diyos ko! Sinabi sa kanya ni Jesus, Naniniwala ka na ba dahil nakita mo ako? Mapalad ang mga naniniwala kahit hindi nila ako nakita. (Juan 20:27-29, BMBB)

Tinawag din ni Pablo si Jesus na dakilang Diyos at Tagapagligtas:

Habang hinihintay natin ang dakilang araw na ating inaasahan. Ito ang pagbabalik ng ating dakilang Diyos at Tagapagligtas na si Jesu-Cristo. (Tito 2:13, BMBB)

Tinawag din ni Pedro si Jesus na makatarungang Diyos at Tagapagligtas:

Mula kay Simon Pedro, isang lingkod at apostol ni Jesu-Cristo— Para sa inyong lahat na tulad nami’y tumanggap ng napakahalagang pananampalatayang mula sa ating makatarungang Diyos at Tagapagligtas na si Jesu-Cristo. (2Pedro 1:1, BMBB)
At higit sa lahat, tinawag ng Diyos Ama si Jesus na Diyos at Panginoon na lumikha ng sanlibutan at ng kalangitan:

Ngunit tungkol sa Anak ay sinabi niya, “Ang iyong trono, O Diyos a ay magpakailan pa man, ikaw ay maghaharing may katarungan. Katarunga’y iyong mahal, sa masama’y namumuhi; kaya naman ang iyong Diyos, tanging ikaw ang pinili; higit sa sinumang hari, kagalakang tanging-tangi.” Sinabi pa rin niya, “Panginoon, nang pasimula’y nilikha mo ang sanlibutan, at ang mga kamay mo ang siyang lumikha ng kalangitan.” (Hebreo 1:8-10, BMBB)

Samakatuwid, si Maria ay totoong ina ng ating Panginoong Diyos Jesu-Cristo!

Sabi ni Jesus, Mapalad ang mga naniniwala na Siya ay Panginoon at Diyos kahit hindi Siya nakita (cf Juan 20:29). Kung ganoon, mapalad din ang naniniwala na si Maria ay totoong ina ng ating Panginoong Diyos Jesu-Cristo kahit hindi sila nakita!

If you have comment and questions go here :
CLICK ME

KnowTheTruth Page[C.F.D]THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHRISTIAN AND A BORN AGAIN

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHRISTIAN AND A BORN AGAIN

11032022_342998169234706_4284681220492292668_n-300x142.jpg

A Born Again Belongs to man made churches.

A Christian belongs to the Church founded by Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church. (Mt.16:17-19)

A Born Again hates the mother of Jesus Christ, accusing her of being worshiped, had other children, sinful and an idol.

A Christian honors her like how Jesus Christ honored and respected her. (Lk.1:28, 48)

10940419_595752313891060_5544645305300443498_n.jpg

A Born Again sees Mary as a competition against Christ

A Christian sees Mary as his loving mother and a sure guide to Jesus Christ. (John 2:1-12, John 19:26-27)

A Born Again Sunday worship is aimed to be emotionally touching and entertaining.

A Christian Sunday worship is solemn and sacred. It is not entertaining because the center of the Holy Eucharist is Jesus Christ not ourselves. (Matthew 26:26-28)

A Born Again sees no importance in good works.

A Christian puts his faith into practice by living a life filled with good works (Mt. 25:31-45, Rom.2:7, James 2:24)

1601469_783617241709276_7459012943095425036_n-300x195.jpg

A Born Again arrogantly boast that they are already saved and they can no longer lose their salvation.

A Christian before God accepts his weakness and failures and by God’s grace hopes to be saved like that of St. Paul. (Titus 1:1-2, Titus 3:7, 2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

A Born Again forgets about their dead

A Christian believes that baptized individual (living or dead) are members of the body of Christ (unless by their own wrong doing severed their unity with Christ). (Heb.12:22, Rev.4:8)

A Born Again Believes that sufferings are punishment for sins

A Christian believes that suffering is a virtue wherein uniting our sufferings with that of Christ makes us a better disciple. (Col.1:24)

A Born Again proclaims himself to be forgiven from all his sins

A Christian confesses his sins to the priest as mandated by Jesus Christ. For it is not the priest per se who forgives us but it is Christ through the priest. (John 20:22-23)

A Born Again believes in the Bible alone and his personal interpretation of Scriptures.

A Christian submits himself to the authority of Jesus Christ through the Church. (Mt.16:17-19, Mt.18:18)

A Born Again has no assurance of receiving God’s grace

A Christian through the Sacraments is assured of receiving sanctifying grace. (John 19:34)

vatican-church-altar-300x200.jpg

The list can go on and on it is up to you if you want to be a Born Again with their unbiblical beliefs and traditions. Or become a Catholic a true Christian a follower of Jesus Christ.

IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION, JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW :

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHRISTIAN AND A BORN AGAIN

Re: Know the Truth [C.F.D] THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHRISTIAN AND A BORN AG

THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE
_RABI YESHUA(JESUS) HA MISHIAC

Ok lets start:
who is Mary?,
=for me and from the bible she is the greatest woman who ever lived, THATS FACT.

1. EMMACULATE WHO?
=From the word without sin?
=whose Mary is that?
Not the Mary of the bible, coz Mary whose hebrew name is Meryam is a sinner she confess it with her own lips: (read here)
Luke 1:46 And Mary said, My soul does magnify the Lord,
Luke 1:47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

=thats the real Meryam(Mary) of the bible who is mother of Jesus and His brothers and sister(madaming kapatid si Jesus)
proof?
Matthew 1:25 and knew her(Meryam) not till she had brought forth a son: and he(Yosef) called his name JESUS.(Yeshua)

knew her = from the hebrew word "la daot and le heet kodesh"
=in hebrew means you are the one who is sanctify to her.
=in herew, merrage is a holy thing, they said in wedding "with this ring i wed thee" me kodesh.
=he went into her, they became one..
=in our term means "they've sex" excuse me.. And they begot childrens,. As usuall JESUS IS A FIRST BORN, because meron ding Second,third and so on..
Matthew 13:55 Is not this the carpenter ’ s son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joseph, and Simon, and Judas?
Matthew 13:56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? (mark6:3)
(LETERAL PO ITO)
Galatians 1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord ’ s brother.

. I agree in Mary, "She needs Savior bcoz she commit SIN" she ADMIT it, the word SAVIOR MEANS YESHUA (Jesus).
Why she need THE SAVIOR WHO IS GOD ALONE(ISIAH 9:6)?
=Because she is a sinner,.
=who is her mother? Who did not commit sin?, where her mother came fr0m? Sa kawayan ba?

=ABSOLUTELY No!

ALL FROM ADAM AND EVE,WHO ARE OUR ANCESTOR,. A SINNER...
Romans 3:10 as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one;
Romans 3:23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;
=we cannot Go to God, but God came down in order US TO GO TO HIM.. All righteousness and good works of men are all filthy rags.

=WE DONT DO GOOD WORKS IN ORDER TO BE SAVED!
....(RATHER)....
=christians do good works becaus We've been saved and by sanctification by faith and truth,.In JESUS

All Christians knew these,

why JESUS born by a men who is a sinner? In order to save US from sin under the LAW; and became our midiator,. BUT JESUS IS SINLESS WHY? Thats what The bible said and thats TRUE,.
=There are only TWO person God made by His own hand, that is Adam and also the SECOND ADAM WHO IS JESUS,. To UNDO THE ERROR OF THE FIRST ADAM..
1 Corinthians 15:45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life- giving spirit.

=also Mary and Joseph attend what law commanded about purification(anyone who is under the Law is a sinner) why purification, because they are not pure and perfect, by the Law ,only in believing and obeying Jesus that make us HOLY AND PERFECT.
Luke 2:22 And when the days of their purification according to the law of Moses were fulfilled, they brought him up to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord

2. HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE?

=si Jesus yun eh, ang FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us, ( and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, ) full of grace and truth.

=Your Mary want to replace Jesus
THE WORD ANTICHRIST THUS NOT ONLY MEAN AGAINST CHRIST PRIMARILY BUT IT MEANS "IN PLACE OF CHRIST" the Word is VICAROUS
=WHICH IS THE TItTLE OF POPE
=IF WE PUT THE LATIN WORD VICAR TO GREEK WORD, IT SIMPLY SAID "ANTICHRISTOS (the one who wants to ussurp and take in place of CHRIST)". .
=there is no representative of Jesus in Our time,not even Peter said that
=But the REAL VICAR OF CHRIST JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
=not Your Mary or Pope or Peter..

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
John 14:17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.

3. MEDIATRIX?
=si Jesus ang mediator, Wala nang iba..
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
=JESUS ONLY

4. MOTHER OF GOD?
=grk. Word THEOTIKOS? hmm,. Origanated fr0m ATHENIANS ALSO PERGAMUM ,But we see above all in EPHESUS,WORSHIPING DIANA, MENERVA AND OTHER DIETIES,.
Acts 19:27 and not only is there danger that this our trade come into disrepute; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana be made of no account, and that she should even be deposed from her magnificence whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.
=also they call her THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN (jermiah 7:18, 44:17-19)
Jeremiah 44:17 But we will certainly perform every word that is gone forth out of our mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink- offerings unto her, as we have done, we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem; for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

=hindi po pinapanganak ang DIYOS (ALPHA NGA SYA EH AND OMEGA, NO BEGGINING AND END, BUT HE IS THE BEGGINING, not affectd by space@time), Ipinanganak si Jesus dahil nagkatawang TAO, kung kabayo sana tayo, Katawang kabayo din yun,.Tsk.(sory Lord),. Sinabi ko lang po dahil ang tigas naming mga ta0 sa IYO. (Forgive us LORD) read: 1joh1:1
, joh1:14

5. WHO WILL CRUSHED THE SERPENT(SATAN)'S HEAD?

Genesis 3:15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Read here:
ABOUT THE DRAGON AND THE WOMAN:
Revelation 12:17 And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:
=RECALLING THE NATIVITY OF JESUS,FIRST COMING, ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY BY HEROD THE GREAT,.
Herod-- type of ANTI CHRIST.
=satan got his greatest defeat on the cross by Jesus Also he will taste his final defeat in revelation 20:10, by JESUS.

=the SEED OF THE WOMAN po! NOT THE WOMAN,.

and the WOMAN HERE MEANING ISRAEL, THATS THE TYPOLOGY.. Read the Revelation and Daniel also for the WOMAN READ GALATIANS ABOUT SARAH AND HAGAR,.(napaka simple)

=Explaination: READ JEREMIAH
Jeremiah 3:20 Surely as a wife treacherously departs from her husband, so have you dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, said the LORD.
(ISA LANG IYAN SA DAMI)
Hosea 2:7 And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
Jeremiah 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
Jeremiah 3:9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her prostitution, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
Hosea 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith YHWH(LORD), that thou shalt call me Ishi, and shalt call me no more Baali.
BAALI- MEANS husband,.

WIFE-stands for Israel
HUSBAND- is YHWH
BRIDE- Is the faithful church(including messianic Judiasm,incorporate with church) ready for Jesus Second advent
GROOM - IS Of COURSE JESUS

WHENEVER ISRAEL COMMIT IDOLATRY GOD SAW IT AS ADULTERY

6. BLESSED? WHO MARY?
=yes! she is blessed.
But lets examine what Jesus taught about Blessed Mary:
Luke 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spoke these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said to him, Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts which you have sucked.
Luke 11:28 But he said, Yes rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

=MAS PINAG PALA KA KAPATID KUNG SINUSUNOD MO ANG SALITA NA NAGKATAWANG TAO AT YUN AY SI JESUS

7. AT THE WEDDING IN CANA?
John 2:3 And when the wine failed, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
John 2:4 And Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
John 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

= ang akala ng karamihan ay pabalang na pagsagot ni Jesus ito "WOMAN" ,hindi,kundi ganyan ang pagbigkas ni Jesus pag nag aaddress sya sa mga mahal nya,.
It sounds hursh,"WOMAN,WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH US?"
it is clear that he did not intend to refuse to provide wine, but only to delay it a little, and the design was therefore
to compose the anxiety of Mary, and to prevent her being solicitous about it. It may, then, be thus expressed: “My mother, be not anxious. To you and to me this should not be a matter of solicitude. The proper time of my interfering has not yet come. When that is come I will furnish a supply, and in the meantime neither you nor I should be solicitous.” Thus understood, it is so far from being a “harsh reproof,” that it was a mild exhortation for her to dismiss her fears and to put proper trust in him.

Other Example:on the cross, mary magdalene on the tomb, the woman caught in adultery, and the woman at the well..

="mine hour is not YET come."
=NOT YET, means the wine had begun to fail, but he would not work miracle until it was entirely gone, that the miracle might be free from all possibility of suspicion.
It does not mean that the proper time for his working a miracle, or entering. on his public work had not come, but that the proper time for his interposing there had not arrived.

OTHER EXAMPLE IS HERE:
Joh 7:2 Now the feast of the Jews, the Feast of Booths, was near.
Joh 7:3 Therefore His brothers said to Him, "Leave here and go into Judea, so that Your disciples also may see Your works which You are doing.
Joh 7:4 "For no one does anything in secret when he himself seeks to be known publicly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world."
Joh 7:5 For not even His brothers were believing in Him.
Joh 7:6 So Jesus *said to them, "My time is NOT YET here, but your time is always opportune.

PERO PUMUNTA DIN SYA, NANG KALAGITNAAN AT PATAPUS,..

=susundin ko si Mary the real MERYAM OF THE BIBLE, i will listen to her and believe her in what she admits that she is a sinner like we are,. Also she said
" WHATEVER HE(JESUS) SAITH UNTO YOU DO IT"_ Mary

=SABI NYO SUNDIN? Eh malinaw na ohh, inuutosan na kayo,..
(Deuteronomy 18:18) see also.

but Jesus said:
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

=i believed in Jesus.. I PRAY THE WORD OF GOD THAT BECAME FLESH WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE TOO.

God bless..

KILALA NYO TO Right?
*Cardinal John Henry Newman

admits in his book that,

that the "temples,incense, oil lamps, votive offerings,holy water,Holidays, and seasons of devotion, processions, blessings of the fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure (of priests, monks, and nuns), images and statues... Are all of PAGAN ORIGIN'

refernce: Development of the Christian Religion Cardinal Newman p359
http://www.google.com/gwt/x?hl=en&u...%20embraces%20Babylon.htm&source=s&q=Cardinal henry new man admits development of christian&sa=X&ei=HAoDVYCrLcOwmAXKkYCoBg&ved=0CBgQFjAD

=he is a protestant who became catholic, and became cardinal in England..Greatest roman catholic theologean,englis speaking.

=CARDINAL NA MISMO YAN AT CATHOLIC THEOLOGEAN,.. At 100% tama sya,.

"He who has an EAR LET HIM HEAR"

SHALOM.

- - - Updated - - -

HONEST QUESTION FOR ALL CATHOLIC:

PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED CLIK THIS PAGE: http://www.moriel.org/Questions/5Q_catholic/introduction.html

AND IF WOULD YOU LIKE TO ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS CORRECTLY EMAIL THEM ALSO..

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.. Please visit the page: http://www.moriel.org

Last edited:
Re: Know the Truth [C.F.D] HE TRUTH ABOUT THE POPE UNDER THE INVERTED CROSS

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE POPE UNDER THE INVERTED CROSS OF ST.PETER

pope-cbs.jpg

Pope St. John Paul II seated at the site where Our Lord Jesus delivered the Sermon of the Mount in Israel

Inverted cross by a Pope, is the sign of St Peter, who was crucified upside down
Popes think they are the Successor’s to Peter

The inverted cross nearby a Roman Catholic Pope is the sign of the Fisherman, Peter, who was crucified upside down. This use by the Roman Catholic Pope goes back in ancient history to the 1st century. This valid Christian use of the inverted cross, pre-dates contemporary thinking that an upside down cross is always associated with Satanism, similar to a black mass. It is in fact, old Christian symbol for the Martyrdom of St. Peter. The inverted cross has no meaning at all to religious Satanists.

The Bishop of Rome (Pope) is the successor to Peter. That is a fact of history. Linus was the Second Bishop (Catholic) of Rome after Peter. Linus was also mentioned in II Timothy 4:21. Catholic popes and their succession can be traced all the way back to Peter via Linus. History documents that some popes were bad, and some downright intolerable – as Protestants found out before and after the Reformation. But most were good. Regardless, being a good or bad pope doesn’t alter the fact of succession.

The passage by Irenaeus (Adv. haereses, III, iii, 3) reads:

“After the Holy Apostles (Peter and Paul) had founded and set the Church in order (in Rome) they gave over the exercise of the Episcopal office to Linus. The same Linus is mentioned by St. Paul in his Epistle to Timothy. His successor was Anacletus.”

THIS IS THE STORY OF THE INVERTED CROSS

That photo above is one of several such photos taken during Pope John Paul II’s trip to Israel. A special class of anti-Catholic propagandists, apparently loves these photos, seeing nothing more than a Satanic Symbol…the Inverted Cross. Proof, they claim, that the Pope really is the “anti-Christ”. They are wrong.

There is another meaning for the Inverted Cross, one that is thoroughly Christian.

That inverted (upside down cross) shows that St. Peter being crucified upside down is an ancient tradition associated with the Papacy. If anyone other than the Pope of the Catholic Church was near one–yes, suspect satanic.

“The Alexandrian scholar Origen (d. 256) is the first to report that St. Peter ‘was crucified head downward, for he had asked that he might suffer in this way’ (Eusebius, History, III, 1).”

Eusebius of Caesarea (born about 260 A.D.; died before 341 A.D. wrote a History of the Church. Here’s Eusebius’ Church History, III, 1 from Eusebius himself!

“Peter appears to have preached in Pontus, Galatia, Bithynia, Cappadocia, and Asia to the Jews of the dispersion. And at last, having come to Rome, he was crucified head-downwards; for he had requested that he might suffer in this way…. These facts are related by Origen in the third volume of his Commentary on Genesis.”

[Here’s a second link to Eusebius’ Church History, III, 1, from the Protestant site Christian Classics Ethereal Library. Scroll down or just click on Chapter 1. For those who distrust “Catholic” sources. J ]

The Catholic Encyclopedia article, St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles, confirms the traditional belief that St. Peter was crucified head downwards on an inverted cross:

“Concerning the manner of Peter’s death, we possess a tradition–attested to by Tertullian at the end of the second century (see above) and by Origen (in Eusebius, “Hist. Eccl.”, II, i)–that he suffered crucifixion. Origen says: ‘Peter was crucified at Rome with his head downwards, as he himself had desired to suffer’. As the place of execution may be accepted with great probability the Neronian Gardens on the Vatican, since there, according to Tacitus, were enacted in general the gruesome scenes of the Neronian (Nero) persecution; and in this district, in the vicinity of the Via Cornelia and at the foot of the Vatican Hills, the Prince of the Apostles found his burial place.”

Source

If you have Question and Comments just Click the link below :

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE POPE UNDER THE INVERTED CROSS OF ST.PETER

WHO REALLY CHANGED THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

By : By Bob Stanley

r-TEN-COMMANDMENTS-large570.jpg

Just Who Did Change The Ten Commandments?

Here is an actual question I received, written by a Seventh-day Adventist.

NIV, KJV, NKJV, RSV etc. have all Gods Commandments intact. HOWEVER, the Catholic Catechism has totally deleted the 2nd commandment, and split the 10th into 2 to make up 10 commandments. They CHANGED Gods Law!!!!”

Now let us just see who really are the ‘they’ who ‘CHANGED God’s Law’…

Protestant sources of their charges that the Catholic Church changed the Ten Commandments…

KJV…..first appeared on the scene in 1611, a product of Protestantism.
NIV…..first appeared on the scene in 1978.
NKJV…first appeared on the scene in 1982.
RSV…..first appeared on the scene in 1946

Catholic sources of our defense to the baseless charges of Catholics changing the Ten Commandments…

Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) appeared on the scene in 1992.
It lists the Ten Commandments as they were before Christ.

NJB…first appeared on the scene in 1985. The NJB supports the CCC.

NAB…first appeared on the scene in 1970. The NAB supports the CCC.

JB……first appeared on the scene in 1966. The JB supports the CCC.

RSV-CE…first appeared on the scene in 1965. The RSV-CE supports the CCC.

NCE…first appeared on the scene in 1954. The NCE supports the CCC.

CE…first appeared on the scene in 1948. The CE (Confraternity Edition) supports the CCC.

Challoner-Rheims…first appeared on the scene in 1749. The Challoner-Rheims supports the CCC.

Douay-Rheims…first appeared on the scene in 1592-1609. The Douay-Rheims supports the CCC.
Note that the date for this Bible predates any Protestant Bible by at least 2 years.

The Latin Vulgate…first appeared on the scene in 404. The Latin Vulgate supports the CCC.
Note that the date for this Bible predates any Protestant Bible by over 1200 years.
The Septuagint…first appeared on the scene about 148 B.C. This is the Bible that was used by the Apostles.
The Septuagint supports the CCC. Note that the date for this Bible predates any Protestant Bible by over 1700 years.

Now it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to prove that the Ten Commandments could not possibly have been changed by the Catholic Church which did not even exist for almost 200 years after the Septuagint was written. Add to that the fact that ALL Catholic Bibles, ALL the way back to 148 B.C.,are in agreement, and yet Protestant Bibles which did not even appear on the scene until 1611, list the commandments in the ‘different’ order.

So…WHO really did change the Ten Commandments?

Please, if you are going to make charges against the Catholic Church,then do it with real evidence (if you can find any) and not by personal opinions.

We are all looking for the truth and not trumped up charges.

Source : Click Me

itooy isaangg magandang thread para sa kalinawan sa pananampalatayang Katoliko...

ang ganda ng tread mo ts..ang dami kong natutunan..salamt sa tread mo ts...more power

yung faith lang,

nilagyan ng alone kaya naging faith alone

may dinagdag ulit ata

Back
Top Bottom