Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Latest] Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone (SP8810 S930) - how to root? merun na! check it now!

Re: [Latest] Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone (SP8810 S930) - how to root? merun na! check it

>>>>

"adbd cannot run as root in production builds" <--- this is the main reason why your root attempt was not successful, as i said in my thread....under TIPS, you can try some commands given, but i cannot guarantee if it will really work for your phone or not...

Saan po ba i type? sa cmd o sa terminal emulator? di kc gagana sa dalawa eh...panu po un?

Re: [Latest] Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone (SP8810 S930) - how to root? merun na! check it

sir pnu m ngwa ung sau

sir, yung Update.Zip yung gagamitin ko...
kaso nawala ako ng battery... naghahanap pa ako ng battery na pwede ipalit.

taga Q.C. ako malapit sa fairview...
pwede kitang tulungan mag root :) sa bahay ko :)

Sir alam nyo po ba kung pano mag install ng CWM Recovery sa mga clones na S3? :) Salamat ng marami

mga sir pa help naman po sa pag root ng samsung s3 mini na Clone po:pray:

thank you :)

Hi TS!

I am now trying to follow your advice. So I want to backup everything first.

I tried using Titanium Backup PRO that I downloaded from other Symbianize app threads BUT it just hangs up indefinitely with a white screen. Is that normal? Other than this rooting procedure, wala pa naman ako ginagawang kakaiba.

Also, about roms, pwede po ba kayong magshare ng link to any other topic where i can find a custom rom that is compatible with our s3 clone model? We have the same phone model right?

I also asked my friend and he says that it is hard to find a custom rom that is compatible with s3 clone models dahil kadalasan daw po ay intended for galaxy y ang karamihan ng roms.. is that true?

Help :pray:

Also on another note, could you also let other posters who used your method to confirm this:

After rooting this phone I found out the hard way na hindi na ko makapagdownload ng mga games/apps from Google Play. Limitado na ang mga pwede kong idownload.

I tried downloading zenonia 4/5 and the only zenonia version I could download was Zenonia 3. The same goes for the other popular apps like Candy crush.

I am able to download it from google play but the download bar just disappears after like less than a minute, like it was checking my phone or something.

:thanks: for your wonderful feedback and your precious efforts :salute: :thumbsup:

And now for your questions? i know, even all of us think that this is more out of curiosity than out of need, but this is one of reasons that i want to do in my phone that force me to do this and root my phone is to give ways to my phone's little internal memory capacity so that i can enhance, make it a bigger room to my apps to appreciate its usefulness....and there's a lot, even more you can do on your rooted device....here are examples you can do to your rooted phone:

1. More customizations
2. More enhanced performance
3. Backups your apps and datas, even your current ROM entirely!
4. Internal memory capacity can make it bigger by having extra internal space in the device
5. Try different roms....
6. and many more.....

but always bear in mind that despite of all this advantages there's always a disadvantages....so be careful in handling your rooted device... goodluck bro! :thumbsup: :thanks:

Si earl22

Pano po mag install ng mga ROMS sa clone na S3 (Rooted)
:pray: :pls:

Hi TS!

I am now trying to follow your advice. So I want to backup everything first.

I tried using Titanium Backup PRO that I downloaded from other Symbianize app threads BUT it just hangs up indefinitely with a white screen. Is that normal? Other than this rooting procedure, wala pa naman ako ginagawang kakaiba.

Also, about roms, pwede po ba kayong magshare ng link to any other topic where i can find a custom rom that is compatible with our s3 clone model? We have the same phone model right?

I also asked my friend and he says that it is hard to find a custom rom that is compatible with s3 clone models dahil kadalasan daw po ay intended for galaxy y ang karamihan ng roms.. is that true?

Help :pray:

Also on another note, could you also let other posters who used your method to confirm this:

After rooting this phone I found out the hard way na hindi na ko makapagdownload ng mga games/apps from Google Play. Limitado na ang mga pwede kong idownload.

I tried downloading zenonia 4/5 and the only zenonia version I could download was Zenonia 3. The same goes for the other popular apps like Candy crush.

I am able to download it from google play but the download bar just disappears after like less than a minute, like it was checking my phone or something.

>>>

as per your questions, i used titanium backup pro in my rooted s3 clone without any problem, i didn't encountered any hang-ups on my rooted device, if you experience that, maybe there is a problem the way you rooted your device or the application itself has the problem giving your device to hang-up.

For roms, we do not have yet available custom rom for this specific s3 clone, and that's true!

As my observations in my rooted device, i didn't encountered any problems in downloading apps in google play, i tried also download candy crush and successfully play it without problems.

Maybe you could encounter problem in google play if when you try to alter some system apps inside your rooted device.

As my conclusion, i didn't encountered any kind of problems in my rooted device using the provided root procedure at all.

Pwede po pa Feedback sa S3 Clones? Balak ko kasi bumili.

sir, yung Update.Zip yung gagamitin ko...
kaso nawala ako ng battery... naghahanap pa ako ng battery na pwede ipalit.

taga Q.C. ako malapit sa fairview...
pwede kitang tulungan mag root :) sa bahay ko :)
sir aq dn pde phelp d q dn mroot ung akin:pray:

pa bookmark ^.^

Pwede po ba siya sa s3 mini na clone din???

hello po
pano po ba to mga kua?
dito po kasi ako nahinto eh :confused:

rfti.png

Last edited:

same tau ng unit bro.

then tnry ko. gumana na po sya. rooted n po s3 clone ko. ask ko lng kung na try mo na or kung pwede bang iupgrade ng jellybean tong unit nten ?

btw thanks dto

salamat po dito..

sir.. panu po ung update... ndi po sila naka rar eh.. panu po un.. please reply.. need na need ko n po nung update..:pray:

salamat po ng marami d2!!

May official thread na ba ito? Balak ko din kasi bumili dun sa beeconomic P3499. Gawa kayo ng review kung maganda ba at walang problema. Pinagpipilian ko kasi ito o CM Flare.

Back
Top Bottom