Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Lonely Princess after 8 years

I was 3rd year college when i searched for ways to vent out my so called depression and desolation through writing, perhaps it was just my pessimistic self talking that time. I was young then, that everything that was happening in my life was so melancholic that there was no way i could escape but, to write it in what i call My Isolated Heaven.

It has been more than 6 years after, my last blog and when i look back and read all my previous post, flabbergasted that all my problems were to shallow, i was so naive about how Life really works, how childish my problems were, how for so many times i have almost given up but, I'm glad that i didn't because, if i had I wouldn't be able to experience life at its finest.

Life is not perfect and that's the beauty of it.Life is meant to be lived Don't waste it![/B

Back
Top Bottom