Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story LOVE and FAMILY..... pa comment po mga boss.. advice and suggestions po....

A Short Story (Part 1)
LOVE and FAMILY

I was one of the broken hearted guy before. Then someone came and knock my door. I met you and let you through… We both fell and madly in love so true. For that love, you gave your all… For that love, I fought and we stand tall. You and me, we love our life… So we decided and made you my WIFE… We live our life and starts brand new… Our love bloomed and have our kids too… Time passed seasons changed… Our love for our family remains the same… As we live our life we thought so complete… We never knew that our life would be… Financial problems occurred… So we need some cure. We end up a solution… Both of us will have to work and done. As your husband … I never left you behind. I did it once, I did it twice… Many times I did just to see you nice. You start so small but now you’re so tall… I gave you my all and then I fall… I needed your support instead you pinned me down. My life is so cruel… Because the wheel has turned and I drowned. Beneath the grave I saw my life… I lost everything even the LOVE of my WIFE. In the darkness I cried alone… Feeling so sorry don’t know what I did wrong. Light comes I saw myself… Like a puzzle scattered and replaced. I lift my head and hold what I only have. The LOVE that I had. Made me cried and beg for a chance … There’s no LOVE she said and laugh is what I got…

So now I start to where I begin… A heartbroken guy, lost and misplaced… I’m so confuse why there is no LOVE. So I hacked her account and found out how. With my head too hot… It begin to explode. A vengeful plan… Created by my own… I took a step to start my case… It’s all well planned and ready to take place… But then I heard something… My heart beats and it’s speaking… I’m confused and my body is trembling. So I looked up and ask God, “What I’m going to do?” Then I sat, as my computer turns on. A sign… Picture of my family in front of me… I cried so loud and then I begin to speak. “God… I’m confused what I’m going to do?” Then a music plays… “I’M STILL LOVING YOU” it’s says… As my heart speaks… for the second time I cried so brash … I rushed to my wife to ask what her plan…is. And I beg for the second time. Without tears and too calm… At last I heard her clear plan. But no point of view… and it’s ok… I set aside my plans… Because my hate is already gone.

As time goes by… I got a job. And went back home. I missed the kids, the hug and kiss. But no one kiss… in my WIFE’s sweet cheeks. There are so many difficulties in life. We struggle just to survive. My fight still on going. Need to win her LOVE. A moment came and I saw myself. A broken pieces of me. Because of the pains that she gave. And then I realize. Her LOVE is truly gone. Because I was replaced. Forgotten and long gone. I decided to take a move. To rest my case. I will take the kids. And set her free… with her love one. I took our wedding pictures. And begin to tear it apart. She helped me finished it. And started to cry… I saw her stoned heart turn to soft. So I hold her tight and slow. She said she love our kids. And can’t live without them. I told her stop crying I saw what I need. And then I left her alone crying… After that scene I ask the kids. They want us together as a whole FAMILY. I know it’s hard for me. Because the trust is gone. And she doesn’t love me anymore. But for the kids we decided. To try to make it whole once again… We both love our kids. And we both struggling with our feelings. I love her so deeply. And she got non for me…

As I write this story…
My tears are falling
Because of the pain that I got.
Still lives inside my heart.
God, do I have to go through it?
Can I make it till it ends? …………

- - - Updated - - -

guys ung wife p[o wala p pong actual contact s guy.... nasa abroad po ung guy.. online lang po sila..
\badly needed po ng good advice at comments... TIA

TS, I understand that you need advice. Is it for you situation or for the way you write your stories?
If it is for your story and how you write wala tayong magiging problema. The thing is pag nagadvice na sila about
sa personal life mo and your situation, ma-oof topic sila para sa forum na ito. Kung para sa personal life mo, you
can start a thread sa love and friendship or home and family sub-forum tapos copy mo na lang yung link nitong story para hindi mag ulit ng thread.

Sa mga mag rereply, as this is stories and essay, lets keep it within the written work para hindi tayo ma off topic.

:thanks:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom