Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mcdo o Jolibee

Anu ang Masarap?

• Total voters
kahit anu dyan!!

pano kung namasyal ka tapos napagod nagutom
naghanap ka ng mcdo
ehh wala kang mahanap
pero meron namang jollibee

:lol:

I have a coulrophobia so whenever I see McDonald I kind of wanna run, like a baby getting scared and wanting to cry because for me he looks like a freakin' crazy merciless killer with that treacherous smiling clown face! So I opt to delivery when it's McDonald's instead of being physically on that restaurant, which means I rarely eat there so I am choosing Jollibee, and like 95% of their foods that I already tried are delly especially of course Jollibee's Spicy Chicken Joy and Peach Mango Pie.

Jollibee, kasi may wifi sila, yung McDo dito wala! :rofl:

spaghetti, coke float --> Jolibee
fries, chicken at burger --> mcdo

jollibee - chickenjoy, spaghetti, french fries
mcdo - cheeseburger, quarter pounder, bigmac, mcspicy

French fries at sundae lang ang ok sakin sa mcdo
the rest si bubuyog parin

Syempre support sa local brand. Jollibee kasi ang burger matagal mawala ang after taste.hahaha

Burgers lang trip ko sa McDo. Sa Jollibee halos lahat. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom