Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mcdo o Jolibee

Anu ang Masarap?

• Total voters
++xempwe Jollibee.. proudly pinoy..

BURGER STEAK!!! wahhh!!! :hyper:

Sa akin prefered ko mcdo, un kc gusto ng gf ko mcdo.. anu b meron dun parehas lng nman my chicken ang mcdo at jollibe sa lasa at sarap lng ang pinagkaiba pero masarap sa mcdo :rofl: So MCDO ako.

i have compared their gravies, and i think jollibee has the best gravy, KFC can't even match the taste heheh

Mcdonalds, kapag sa spaghetti saka sa fries.. pero sa burgers i'd go fo jollibee.. lumiit na kasi yung big mac ng mcdo ehh :weep:

ambabaho ng mga kumakain sa jollibee malapit samin eh dagdag u pa ung mga batang makakalat... kaya mcdo ako... medyo tahimik ang lugar ko, hehehe...

jollibee poh., peu gs2 q ang fries ng mcdo ska un caramel sundae nla..

ako McDo... dyan ako nag work dati nun student ako for almost 4 years .... :salute:

McDo ako sarap ng fries at sundae! Pero Ang Chicken at Gravy sa KFC. Sayang wla sa choices.

Back
Top Bottom