Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

surerword.com pmcc4w.org have something different

- - - Updated - - -

sana we are living on the face of the planet making sure that when that trumpet sounds, you will go to heaven... GOd bless, thats for us all

para sa mga brothers and sisters na book lover, updated na po ulit ang christian library. para sa mga hindi mahilig sa libro, bakit hindi nyo itry baka may librong bagay sa inyong pinagdadaanan ngayon at tutulong magpalago ng pananampalataya, may mga short books din naman dun.

click nyo lang siggy ko. Thanks and God bless

hi guys .. napansin ko lang tong thread na to sakto naghahanap ako ng church nayon yung youth service na pang saturday . wala kasi akong mahanap na church . :( :noidea:

im proud to be! pero born again christian is not a religion.

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys .. napansin ko lang tong thread na to sakto naghahanap ako ng church nayon yung youth service na pang saturday . wala kasi akong mahanap na church . :( :noidea:

sir san lugar ka exact? im from valenzuela, meron kmeng church sa malanday valenzuela. tuwing wed. at friday naman ay youth night namin lahat youth then pag sunday service 8-11pm pm mo ko dito sir. aten ka samin minsan pag my time ka :)

im proud to be! pero born again christian is not a religion.

- - - Updated - - -

sir san lugar ka exact? im from valenzuela, meron kmeng church sa malanday valenzuela. tuwing wed. at friday naman ay youth night namin lahat youth then pag sunday service 8-11pm pm mo ko dito sir. aten ka samin minsan pag my time ka :)

ang layo po sir sayang ..
qc fairview litex lang po ako . pero salamat nadin . wala kasi ako permanent church palipat lipat lang . :( ..

ang layo po sir sayang ..
qc fairview litex lang po ako . pero salamat nadin . wala kasi ako permanent church palipat lipat lang . :( ..

ok lang sir. basta stay faith in God lang iwas nalang tayo sa mga sin na makamundo.. :)

ok lang bro pag my time ka o napadaan ka you are always invited naman sa church namin :)

mga sir meron akong christian clothing: RISEN CLOTHING search nyo lng po sa FB thanks

kung may mga musician jan sali kayo sa group ng fb na christian band

Sali po kayo sa (International) Bible Study Fellowship, na simultaneously ginaganap sa maraming bansa across the world including the Philippines!
Anytime pwedeng magjoin, at the moment we are studying The Life of Moses, next yung Revelations. This is open to all Religion!

For men- Every monday 7:00 PM sa Jollibee center, Ruby st., near GCF at the back of Robinson Galleria, another sa Union Church of Manila at Rada st., cor. Legaspi st., Makati.

For women- May schedule sa morning or evening. For further details just visit:
https://www.bsfinternational.org/locate-a-class1

Hello mga Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Need ko lang kasi ng Help, I was a former Catholic back then, pero simula nung basahin ko ang Holy Bible(King James Version) nabuksan yung mga mata ko sa katotohanan (John 8;32 "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.") So yun nanga When i First Eat the Word of God (Matthew 4;4) or should i say the First time I've opened my Eyes to the truth, nag iba yung Pananaw ko sa pagiging isang katoliko ko noon, and since then Nag extensive Research ako about my Religion, and I compared my Religion's Beliefs,Dogmas and it's Evidence with the Holy Word of God, and Yes I do Find some Difference between my Religion and on the Bible, Anyway Dahil sa Bawal na magsabi or mag insults about sa other Religion and their Beliefs I'm Gonna Just Skipped about this Anyway My Question Really is, I Need Some Help to find a Church, that Follows the Pattern of the New Testament Church, Who Use the Word of God and by God alone their Authority and Guidance, A church who don't have any Denomination or organization, especially the Word Church never means a Building or a temple right? the word "Ecclesia" church is a body of people or congregations who profess the same faith and beliefs, and I'm Free floating since September of 2014, Meaning, As of now I don't belong to any Church, nor do I Belong to any Denomination, But not to be confused with Atheist or Agnostic, For I Do Believe on the Lord and My God Jesus Christ and I do Accept him as a Saviour nor Do i Question my Beliefs if it is true or not, For I Do Testify and Do believe on His Name, and I do Confess that I am not Righteous, for I am too a Sinner just like all of you here, the only problem that I have is, I don't know where to find a Church, Let's be Honest here, Philippines is the Second Largest Roman Catholic in the World, due to the Spanish Invasion, and Yes mga ka Symb, Mahirap makahanp ng church dito sa Location ko, (Here in Pasig) That's the reason why na nag malakas loob ako na makisawsaw sa topic nyo kahit iba na yung tinatanung ko kasi, I will do everything talaga just to find a Church and to Serve Christ because I don't think na Kaya nating maging Christian or "Profess" to be a christian if you don't belong to a church, especially we are all a body of Christ, kung wala yung isang part hindi magfufunction ng tama yung body ryt?, So I need some Help or advice kung may alam sana kayo na Church dito sa Pasig, Ako lang po yung hindi Catholic Sa family ko

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another John13;34-35

Hello mga Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Need ko lang kasi ng Help, I was a former Catholic back then, pero simula nung basahin ko ang Holy Bible(King James Version) nabuksan yung mga mata ko sa katotohanan (John 8;32 "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.") So yun nanga When i First Eat the Word of God (Matthew 4;4) or should i say the First time I've opened my Eyes to the truth, nag iba yung Pananaw ko sa pagiging isang katoliko ko noon, and since then Nag extensive Research ako about my Religion, and I compared my Religion's Beliefs,Dogmas and it's Evidence with the Holy Word of God, and Yes I do Find some Difference between my Religion and on the Bible, Anyway Dahil sa Bawal na magsabi or mag insults about sa other Religion and their Beliefs I'm Gonna Just Skipped about this Anyway My Question Really is, I Need Some Help to find a Church, that Follows the Pattern of the New Testament Church, Who Use the Word of God and by God alone their Authority and Guidance, A church who don't have any Denomination or organization, especially the Word Church never means a Building or a temple right? the word "Ecclesia" church is a body of people or congregations who profess the same faith and beliefs, and I'm Free floating since September of 2014, Meaning, As of now I don't belong to any Church, nor do I Belong to any Denomination, But not to be confused with Atheist or Agnostic, For I Do Believe on the Lord and My God Jesus Christ and I do Accept him as a Saviour nor Do i Question my Beliefs if it is true or not, For I Do Testify and Do believe on His Name, and I do Confess that I am not Righteous, for I am too a Sinner just like all of you here, the only problem that I have is, I don't know where to find a Church, Let's be Honest here, Philippines is the Second Largest Roman Catholic in the World, due to the Spanish Invasion, and Yes mga ka Symb, Mahirap makahanp ng church dito sa Location ko, (Here in Pasig) That's the reason why na nag malakas loob ako na makisawsaw sa topic nyo kahit iba na yung tinatanung ko kasi, I will do everything talaga just to find a Church and to Serve Christ because I don't think na Kaya nating maging Christian or "Profess" to be a christian if you don't belong to a church, especially we are all a body of Christ, kung wala yung isang part hindi magfufunction ng tama yung body ryt?, So I need some Help or advice kung may alam sana kayo na Church dito sa Pasig, Ako lang po yung hindi Catholic Sa family ko

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another John13;34-35

Hi zigma,

i'm from Pasig too (ortigas extension). you may come to Christ Commission Fellowship (CCF) near Tiendesitas. Their address is: Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue corner C5 Road, Pasig City

Website is: www.ccf.org.ph

Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

welcome to Christians mga born again. :hi:

Hi Nicolae,

Welcome ;)

hello po..

sino po ang may pdf or .epub file or app ng Bible The Voice Translation?

thank you po.. 😄

Back
Top Bottom