Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

makakagawa po ba ang Dios ng malaking bato na di nya kayang buhatin

Hello mga Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Need ko lang kasi ng Help, I was a former Catholic back then, pero simula nung basahin ko ang Holy Bible(King James Version) nabuksan yung mga mata ko sa katotohanan (John 8;32 "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.") So yun nanga When i First Eat the Word of God (Matthew 4;4) or should i say the First time I've opened my Eyes to the truth, nag iba yung Pananaw ko sa pagiging isang katoliko ko noon, and since then Nag extensive Research ako about my Religion, and I compared my Religion's Beliefs,Dogmas and it's Evidence with the Holy Word of God, and Yes I do Find some Difference between my Religion and on the Bible, Anyway Dahil sa Bawal na magsabi or mag insults about sa other Religion and their Beliefs I'm Gonna Just Skipped about this Anyway My Question Really is, I Need Some Help to find a Church, that Follows the Pattern of the New Testament Church, Who Use the Word of God and by God alone their Authority and Guidance, A church who don't have any Denomination or organization, especially the Word Church never means a Building or a temple right? the word "Ecclesia" church is a body of people or congregations who profess the same faith and beliefs, and I'm Free floating since September of 2014, Meaning, As of now I don't belong to any Church, nor do I Belong to any Denomination, But not to be confused with Atheist or Agnostic, For I Do Believe on the Lord and My God Jesus Christ and I do Accept him as a Saviour nor Do i Question my Beliefs if it is true or not, For I Do Testify and Do believe on His Name, and I do Confess that I am not Righteous, for I am too a Sinner just like all of you here, the only problem that I have is, I don't know where to find a Church, Let's be Honest here, Philippines is the Second Largest Roman Catholic in the World, due to the Spanish Invasion, and Yes mga ka Symb, Mahirap makahanp ng church dito sa Location ko, (Here in Pasig) That's the reason why na nag malakas loob ako na makisawsaw sa topic nyo kahit iba na yung tinatanung ko kasi, I will do everything talaga just to find a Church and to Serve Christ because I don't think na Kaya nating maging Christian or "Profess" to be a christian if you don't belong to a church, especially we are all a body of Christ, kung wala yung isang part hindi magfufunction ng tama yung body ryt?, So I need some Help or advice kung may alam sana kayo na Church dito sa Pasig, Ako lang po yung hindi Catholic Sa family ko

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another John13;34-35

Wow! Nakakatuwa naman ang testimony mo bro. Dati rin, ako lang ang hindi Catholic sa family namin. Akala pa nga nila sakin noon, kulto ako hehe! Pero salamat sa grace ng Lord, now ay naisasama ko na ang parents ko sa church. Natutuwa rin ako sa desire ng heart mo to know God more and to serve Him. I agree with Boby. CCF is a non-denominational mega church. Welcome kahit sino at talagang matutulungan ka nila with your desire of knowing God and serving Him. What I really like with CCF is that they make it easy for people to grow in Christ by providing opportunities to be part of their small groups. They call it dgroup or discipleship group. I am part of a dgroup that meets at Fairview. I can say that my group has been my support group and a blessing to me. I hope you too will become part of a dgroup. Just continue in Him, bro! God bless!! ;)

HMMMM..... im home.. welcome po ba ako dito guys??.. i'm also a born again Christian..... God bless us po sa lahat...

HMMMM..... im home.. welcome po ba ako dito guys??.. i'm also a born again Christian..... God bless us po sa lahat...

Yow Chuck syempre Welcome ka dito.Kita ko kung pano mo Idefend ang Truth sa other thread dito. May Our God give us more wisdom and Let the Holy Spirit move sa ating Buhay :) . Im a baptist naman . :) Anyway, May God Bless us all. Lets Pray for one another Always. at alam natin na Malapit na Bumalik Ang Panginoong Hesus.

Last edited:
Yow Chuck syempre Welcome ka dito.Kita ko kung pano mo Idefend ang Truth sa other thread dito. May Our God give us more wisdom and Let the Holy Spirit move sa ating Buhay :) . Im a baptist naman . :) Anyway, May God Bless us all. Lets Pray for one another Always. at alam natin na Malapit na Bumalik Ang Panginoong Hesus.

Salamat po.. ngayon ko lang po na search tong thread... nakita mo pala? Hehe.. tama po pray for one another.. di lang po sa believer katulad natin.. pati na din po sa mga unbeliever na magising po sila sa katotohanan...

Last edited:
Salamat po.. ngayon ko lang po na search tong thread... nakita mo pala? Hehe.. tama po pray for one another.. di lang po sa believer katulad natin.. pati na din po sa mga unbeliever na magising po sila sa katotohanan...
Yeah. Anyway. Anong ministry kinabibilangan mo ngayon sa Church nyo?:)

nice thread bro, im a christian, dad ko music director and ang mam ko naman tressurer ng church, kaya laki kame sa salita ng Diyo's Godbless!

Hello to everyone here! Sana mas active ang thread na ito para magkaron tayo ng sharing kahit online lang. Anyway, please include me in your prayers tonight. I'll be having a job interview tomorrow. Sana po ay makuha ko ang job na yon. I've been praying for it and hope God will open doors of opportunity for me there. God bless us all! Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:
nice thread bro...

hindi nga lang po ako born again.... nor a pentecostal, nor baptist... lahat po kasi nyan naging pstor namin sa church eh...

struggle po ang church namin mula nung namatay ang mga founders... but it keep growing po base sa faith and christian life...

ngayon po isang bptist ang pastor dun.. nga lang la na ako dun... pentecostal po anglast na naging pastor ko... ngayon po methodist ang pastor ko dito...

pero hindi po base sa denomination ang relationship ko ke Lord... I'll keep on searching for the truth about other denominations, comparing them and choosing the right belief through prayer and meditation... (kahit nga po yung discipline ng islam inaapply ko sa christian life ko)

matt. 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God and His reighteousness. And all these things shall be added unto you..

Thanks to that verse, I now make my own christian songs, I'm stable, at ikakasal na po ako sa june (my wife is a daughter of a methodist pastor, a praise and worship leader, at pareho po kami ng mga hilig: my female version)... Hindi sa pagmamayabang po, gusto ko lang pong mainspire ang lahat ng mga "true" christians dito to live with that verse.... :)

Hinde ko alam kung pano mgreply dto.. Pero if need any question.. Ask me!!! And by the help of Gods word you'll be in lighten .. Hanapin mo ang tamang turo ng Dyos.. John 8:32 you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.. There many teaching in that world but one of that is the right one.. Satan uses the word of God to deceive christian like what satan do to Jesus Christ when he tempted Him in wilderness you well read it in Matthew chapter 4.just pray for Gods wisdom to upen you mind to the truth.. God bless you bro

Last edited:
hi mga kapatid, pwedi mag ask kung sino po ang easy worship master dito, kung meron po kayong 2013 alpha easy worship files. thanks and "blessed to be a blessing":thumbsup::pray:

hi mga kapatid, pwedi mag ask kung sino po ang easy worship master dito, kung meron po kayong 2013 alpha easy worship files. thanks and "blessed to be a blessing":thumbsup::pray:

yan din hanap ko eh, 2009 lang din easyworhip namin hehe

God bless sa lahat ng anak ng Diyos ^__^ Patuloy lang natin Syang bigyan ng kaluwalhatian :))

Hello I'm a catholic and I was planning to undergo conversion through a Born Again christian.Any Suggestions po/Or thoughts ? :)

Bro! glad to see your message.
by the way.
Being a christian is not about a religion but it's all about RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
hindi naman religion ang makakapag ligtas sa atin right? hehehe
just serve God and know Him and accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be saved.

Hello I'm a catholic and I was planning to undergo conversion through a Born Again christian.Any Suggestions po/Or thoughts ? :)

Bro manalangin just accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, aminin sa Diyos na ikaw ay maksalanan then confess o magsisis ka ..:) then attend ka sa isang christian Church or mga Bible Study Im 100% sure He will blless you and babaguhin Nya ang bbuhay mo :)) religion wont save you only Jesus Christ, bornagain s not a religion its a relationship with God :))

Sino po may installer diyan ng Easy Worship 2007 or 2009? Expired na po kasi yung subscription po ng Easy Worship namin. Salamat po.
2 Corinthians 9:7 " Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."

Sino po may installer diyan ng Easy Worship 2007 or 2009? Expired na po kasi yung subscription po ng Easy Worship namin. Salamat po.
2 Corinthians 9:7 " Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1167553&highlight=easyworship yan sir with crack po yan,

Yeah born again is not religion, hindi po tayo maliligtas ng kahit anong relehiyon, tanging si Kristo lang po ang makakapag ligtas satin!

Back
Top Bottom