Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

lol @ goda. being a "born again" does not mean we are bound to man-made teachings. being "born again" is not in itself a religion.

i am not bound to doctrines of man but of what the bible really says. i also disagree with the prosperity gospel kung meron man congregation na nagtuturo non. i continue to search for the truth. :thumbsup:

edit:
i grew up as a catholic, been with the fellowship of born again believers for more than 3 years now.

The claims of the Born Again that they don't have RELIGION but they are Christian is hilarious and pathetic at best. They forget the fact that Christianity is a Religion and by saying that they are Christians they belong to a Religion.

The Mirriam-Webster Dictionary gave the following definition of Religion:

1. The service and worship of God.

See, if they claim that they don't have RELIGION then it means they do not worship God and do not have Worship Services. You know that they do so and therefore they belong to a RELIGION.

2. Devotion to a religious faith.

These Born Again are very showy of their Religious faith. They proclaim it to the top of their voices like the drunk yet they are denying such a devotion to a Religious faith in Christ.

3. A personal set or institutionalized system of religious beliefs, attitudes and practices.

It is in this aspect that RELIGION is almost similar to the Church because the Church is a living organization composed of human believers with system of Religious Beliefs such as Creeds and Commandments, they have common attitudes and practices such as the manner of Worships, etc.

In all its meaning Christianity is a RELIGION. We must not reject RELIGION then but rather we have to make it sure that we are in the correct Religion and in the true Church founded by the Lord Jesus.

HERE IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT RELIGION:

1 Timothy 3:16 No one can deny how great is the secret of OUR RELIGION: He appeared in human form, was shown to be right by the Spirit, and was seen by angels. He was preached among the nations, was believed in throughout the world, and was taken up to heaven. [Today's English Version/Good News Bible]

1 Timothy 3:16 Here is the great mystery of OUR RELIGION: Christ came as a human. The Spirit proved that he pleased God, and he was seen by angels. Christ was preached to the nations. People in this world put their faith in him, and he was taken up to glory. [Contemporary English Version]

"Our Religion!" The Apostles have Religion... Unlike the Born Again who do not have Religion. That is why they do not belong to the Religion of the Apostles because they don't have any Religion. It is useless for them. Do you see the contrast between your belief and that of the Apostles?

AS SHOWN IN THE FOLLOWING VERSES AFTER ST. PAUL ANNOUNCED THE MYSTERY OF OUR RELIGION HE WENT ON TO DECLARE THE SUBSTANCE OF CHRISTIAN FAITH: The Incarnation of Jesus, His Divinity being of the Spirit, Jesus supremacy over the angels and His proclamation all over the world.

What does that signify? Our Religion leads us to the correct understanding and knowledge of the faith. If your religion is wrong then your faith is wrong.

Thus, the claim of the Born Again that Religion is not necessary and that they don't have Religion shows that they belong to the devil because the true Christians have Religion. It is nowhere declared in the Bible that Religion must be rejected. It is true that Jesus is our Savior but our Savior Jesus Christ didn't ask us to reject Religion.

THERE IS ANOTHER ASPECT OF RELIGION THAT YOU MUST CONSIDER:

James 1:26-27 If any one thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this man's religion is vain. RELIGION THAT IS PURE AND UNDEFILED BEFORE GOD and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

James 1:26-27 Kung ang sinoman ay nagiisip na siya'y relihioso samantalang hindi pinipigil ang kaniyang dila, kundi dinadaya ang kaniyang puso, ang relihion ng taong ito ay walang kabuluhan. Ang dalisay na relihion at walang dungis sa harapan ng ating Dios at Ama ay ito, dalawin ang mga ulila at mga babaing bao sa kanilang kapighatian, at pagingatang walang dungis ang kaniyang sarili sa sanglibutan.

The Apostle St. James agrees with St. Paul that there is a pure and genuine Religion. This Religion is instrumental in our works of charities and in keeping oneself from corruption of the world. It means that the absence of this true and pure religion is dangerous for one's soul. You are making yourself vulnerable to the corruption of this world.

AS CHRISTIANS OUR FIDELITY IS GIVEN TO CHRIST OUR KING AND TO THE CHURCH THAT HE BUILT AND TO THE SET OF BELIEFS [CREEDS] THAT HE HANDED ON TO US THROUGH THAT ONE AND ONLY CHURCH:

1 Tim 6:20 [English Standard Version] O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,”

2 Tim 1:14 [English Standard Version] By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you.

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE GUARDIAN AND PROTECTOR OF THAT DEPOSIT OF THE FAITH HANDED ON BY THE LORD JESUS TO HIS APOSTLES AND IN TURN THE APOSTLES ENTRUSTED TO THEIR SUCCESSORS.

Last edited:
papyrus_75a.gif

The Bodmer Papyrus: The Oldest Surviving Fragment from the Gospel of Luke (175 CE – 225 CE). It is kept by the Catholic Church in the Vatican Library in Rome. The oldest existing texts of the Bible and the oldest complete compilation of the Holy Scriptures [CODEX VATICANUS] are kept by the Catholic Church and not by the Born Again.

Last edited:
@ with due respect mr @rj...

roman catholicism is just a modern version of ancient old paganism...you worship demons and not the God of the bible...your religion is rotten and corrupt to the very core...

I Corinthians
19 Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons...

that is the truth...what you need is a relationship not a religion...all religions point to one thing...idolatry...be it a worship of man, images, wealth, the creation etc...

Christianity is not about accepting and following a set of doctrines...but accepting and following a person...the Lord Jesus Christ...

Luke 9
23 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

so...repent of your ignorance and accept and follow Christ...that is Christianity...

have a gud day..

morning fellows!

have a nice day..

spread the word of wisdom always!

daan lang :hello:

@ with due respect mr @rj...

roman catholicism is just a modern version of ancient old paganism...you worship demons and not the God of the bible...your religion is rotten and corrupt to the very core...

I Corinthians
19 Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons...

that is the truth...what you need is a relationship not a religion...all religions point to one thing...idolatry...be it a worship of man, images, wealth, the creation etc...

Christianity is not about accepting and following a set of doctrines...but accepting and following a person...the Lord Jesus Christ...

Luke 9
23 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

so...repent of your ignorance and accept and follow Christ...that is Christianity...

have a gud day..

Ok sige patulan natin yang galing sa pagano na yan.. Pero eto kapatid isipin mo ang mga bagay na itong "galing sa pagano".

1.) May pook sambahan naman kayo diba? Galing din yan sa pagano.

2.) Noong nagaaral ka, pinagaralan mo ang Roman numerals. Galing sa pagano yan.

3.) Alam mo ang Hindu Arabic numerals. Pagan yan!!

4.) Kahapon Jan 23, pumasok ka ba sa klase mo or nagwork ka ba? Kasi kung hindi eh nagcecelebrate ka ng paganong bagong taon.

5.) Binautismuhan ka diba? Ang mga pagano may bautismo din. So pagano ka din.

6.) May asawa ka na ba? If yes eto imumulat ko ang mata mo na pagano ka:

- wedding ceremony
- may wedding ring ka.
- most likely gumamit ka ng Wedding March ni Wagner.
- uminom ka ng wine together with your wife doon sa reception ninyo.

7.) Nagsusuot ka ba ng mga accessories sa katawan like kwintas? Pagan yan!!

8.) Gumagamit ka ba ng medisina whether herbal o hindi??? Naku po pagan din yan!

9.) Sa templo or pook sambahan ninyo, nagaalay ba kayo? Pagan practice yan. Oh and if in case you have a temple, eh having a temple is already pagan if I'm going to use your thought process (already mentioned above, just stressing a point here).

10.) You are worshiping. Pagan din yan! Hahahhaa.

11.) Iyong pagsulat mo. You used the alphabet. So in short pagano ka.

Hahahhaa! Kitam? Utak sabaw talaga ang naghain sa iyo ng mga pagan practices ano? Whenever I hear these people who preach about Catholics being pagan eh most of the time I can see themselves shooting their foot with a double barreled shotgun. Hehehehe.

Sometimes kasi before saying something, look in front of the mirror then upon doing so immediately hide! :D

@rj...dont make yourself look like a fool...wag kang tumalon talon kung saan saan

indi ka naman palaka diba:lol:

the verse simply says...pagan idol worship is demon worship

like roman catholics...di ba kayo un modern version nyan?

431500_10150631440222552_573847551_8887381_1366777502_n.jpg

MERON PANG ISANG MAHALAGANG DOCUMENTO TUNGKOL SA GOSPEL OF JOHN ANG NASA KAMAY NG VATICAN. Ito ay ang BODMER PAPYRUS na naglalaman ng isa sa pinakalumang bahagi ng Gospel of John.

Ang Bodmer Papyrii ay natagpuan sa Pabau, Egypt noong 1952. Nagtataglay ito ng pinaka-lumang copia ang Evangelio ni Juan, Epistula ni Jude, at 1 at 2 Pedro.

Ito ay itinakas ng mga Egyptians na sina Cypriano, Phokio Tano at dinala sa Switzerland kung saan ipinagbili kay Martin Bodmer. Nagpasalin salin ito sa kamay ng ibat-ibang may-ari at noong March 2007 ang Bodmer Paparus XIV-XVI [Papyrus 75] ay kusang ipinagkaloob ni Frank Hanna III kay Pope Benedict XVI bilang regalo, matapos niyang mabili ito noong January 2007 lamang. Napaka laking biyaya nito sa Santa Iglesia Catolica dahil ang mga Papyri na ito ay naglalaman ng Evangelio ni San Lucas at ni San Juan, kung saan naroon ang kumpletong pinaka lumang copia ng OUR FATHER at ng Evangelio ni San Juan. Ang mga ito ay nakalagak ngayon sa VATICAN APOSTOLIC LIBRARY.

@rj...dont make yourself look like a fool...wag kang tumalon talon kung saan saan

ito sagutin mo @rj wag kang tumalon talon na parang kangaroo:lol:

ooopppss.. this is not a thread for question and answer.. hahahah..
meron pong "The Catholic Corner".. dun pu kau mag usap tungkol dyan.. heheheh..

Born+Again+Leader+Worshipping+Idol+(2).JPG

Well, there is no need for any other explanation. In these photos you can see Bro. Eddie Villanueva of Jesus is Lord Fellowship [JIL] in front of the golden statue of allegedly Ark of the Covenant. Unfortunately for him the images show that it does not look like an Ark with Two Large Images of Cherubim but resembles more the Egyptian gods of Falcon.

Born+Again+Leader+Worshipping+Idol+(3).JPG

Imagine, they did it complete with singing, dancing and raising of hands which they usually offer to God and to the Lord Jesus.

Born+Again+Leader+Worshipping+Idol+(4).JPG

THE FACTS SPEAK FOR ITSELF. THEY HAVE COMMITTED IDOLATRY BY THEIR OWN STANDARD.

Pagsila-sila mananamba ng Dios-diosan. Pag tayo ang sumasamba sa tunay na Dios sila ay naging manananggal.

Last edited:
oh, tapos rj?? maybe you should talk to Bro Eddie Villanueva regarding this for you to be enlighten enough..

mcjal.. hindi un ung meaning nun.. hahaha..

Kristyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan po ang meaning nun..

my youth summit this coming may 24-25 sa my MOA.. maraming kabataan na naglilingkod kay God pati mga first timer ang pupunta dun..hehehe..

ah. hehehe. thanks dito. now i know.

oh, tapos rj?? maybe you should talk to Bro Eddie Villanueva regarding this for you to be enlighten enough..

pabayaan nyo na lng iyan. hindi nga niyan alam ano ibig sabihin ng "born again" and "Christianity". hehe. kadalasan kasi sa mga negative sa "born again" ay hindi alam kung ano ibig sabihin ng pagiging "born again". :thumbsup:

tsaka ang alam niya don sa picture eh sinamba daw ni bro eddie iyong kalapati don. :lmao: igaya ba naman sa katoliko. hehehe

@ rj: gusto mo irefute that Christianity is a religion? punta ka dito at irefute mo ang sinasabi ng author. :beat:

Christianity is not religion!
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=668642

try mo rin magresearch about commentaries don sa 1 Tim 3: 16 kung ano ibig sabihin noon. To think that you chose the CEV, GNB, and TEV kasi "religion" ang nakalagay don while other versions use the word "Godliness" or "faith". :lmao: weak!

Last edited:
wag kasi kau mag-away, pakiramdam nyo ang banal banal nyo pero hndi nyo maigalang ang paniniwala ng iba.

tama.sana igalang natin ang paniniwala ng iba.ang atin lang share our true FAITH and the HOPE we have in CHRIST.^_^

Back
Top Bottom