Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mga kapatid, Eat Less Rice. Why?

http://www.symbianize.com/showpost.php?p=4171459&postcount=58

i posted this on Oct 26 last year...

and unbelievably, nagawa ko naman... (the will power thingie)

I started NOT eating rice since Feb 3 of this year, and HAVE NOT since ate, NOT EVEN ONE bit of rice...

I have not even craved about it kahit kumakain kami sa restos or kahit anong kainan sa malls or sa labas...

Ang laki ng binaba ng timbang ko and it gave me a new reason to exercise and hit back the gym...

I was a good 190lbs+(before), standing at 5'7" 1/2 which made me excessively overweight...

Now I weigh at around 160lbs+, and plan on going steady at 140lbs...

Diet, exercise and discipline combined... This was the best game plan I had in mind... And miraculously it worked :thumbsup:

I'll post pics of before and after hehehe para mas convincing... (pag may korte na talaga hehehe...hirap mag alis ng love handles e)

BUT believe me, it wasn't easy to give up something I had been consuming the day I was able to eat rice...(most probably sanggol pa ako nun hehehehe)

I had to replace it basically with fruits, and essentially a PIECE OF BREAD para lang hindi nakakasuya yung ulam during mealtime...

I can imagine you guys laughing at the thought of someone eating FRIED TILAPIA with BREAD :rofl:

or SINIGANG with BREAD :lmao:

I too, laughed at the scenario...I was like Jesus Christ at the time he was giving out fish and bread during one of his gatherings hehehe...

But despite of it being a laughing matter [at first] (even my own family was mocking me) I still went through with it... and who's laughing now :lmao:

It's practically hard to do so, but when I think of the benefits I gained it was well worth the sacrifice...

One down, a few million to go...

Who's next in line in giving up their beloved rice? :D

Last edited:
http://www.symbianize.com/showpost.php?p=4171459&postcount=58

i posted this on Oct 26 last year...

and unbelievably, nagawa ko naman... (the will power thingie)

I started NOT eating rice since Feb 3 of this year, and HAVE NOT since ate, NOT EVEN ONE bit of rice...

I have not even craved about it kahit kumakain kami sa restos or kahit anong kainan sa malls or sa labas...

Ang laki ng binaba ng timbang ko and it gave me a new reason to exercise and hit back the gym...

I was a good 190lbs+(before), standing at 5'7" 1/2 which made me excessively overweight...

Now I weigh at around 160lbs+, and plan on going steady at 140lbs...

Diet, exercise and discipline combined... This was the best game plan I had in mind... And miraculously it worked :thumbsup:

I'll post pics of before and after hehehe para mas convincing... (pag may korte na talaga hehehe...hirap mag alis ng love handles e)

BUT believe me, it wasn't easy to give up something I had been consuming the day I was able to eat rice...(most probably sanggol pa ako nun hehehehe)

I had to replace it basically with fruits, and essentially a PIECE OF BREAD para lang hindi nakakasuya yung ulam during mealtime...

I can imagine you guys laughing at the thought of someone eating FRIED TILAPIA with BREAD :rofl:

or SINIGANG with BREAD :lmao:

I too, laughed at the scenario...I was like Jesus Christ at the time he was giving out fish and bread during one of his gatherings hehehe...

But despite of it being a laughing matter [at first] (even my own family was mocking me) I still went through with it... and who's laughing now :lmao:

It's practically hard to do so, but when I think of the benefits I gained it was well worth the sacrifice...

One down, a few million to go...

Who's next in line in giving up their beloved rice? :D

Thanks dude for sharing your great experience and success with your health. :cloud9:
Maski ako umabot din ng 190lbs. dahil sa pagkain ko ng rice but need to lessen the appetite for rice to make my body more healthy than before. I am now 160+lbs, no gym para hindi ko ma-pwersa ang katawan talagang binawasan ko ang rice. Binawasan ko din ang pag-inom ng malamig na tubig dahil akala natin maganda pero hindi pala, siguro once or twice i drink cold water pero hindi na yung maya't maya at araw-araw. Totoo din na alternative talaga ang tinapay lalo na sa paborito nating ulam. Dude tuloy mo lang isda at bread walang masama, you gain protein is better lalo na kapag nagbawas ka ng timbang.
Dude :thumbsup: at nakatulong ang info. ko. :approve:
God blesses to you and to your family. :pray: :hat: :salute:

I understand pero sarap kasi ng kanin eh... mura pa... kaya kanin pa rin ako... hehehe =)

sir adamus .. gaano po ka reliable yung info na forwarded email sayo? even the blogspot has the same info.. :)

eto po kasi ginagamit ko as a main source of carbs bago ako mag punta sa gym.

pero alam ko ang rice ay my fibre: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_rice_have_fibre_in_it
and:
http://www.sunrice.com.au/?nodeId=421

eto naman po benefits ng rice: http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/cereal/health-benefits-of-rice.html

proper diet at exercise lang po.

take note po: pag ang carbohydrate kahit anong source ng pagkain kapag hindi nagamit ay nagiging fats. burn it using cardio.

opinion lang po. :)

google it if may mali sa mga sinabi ko.

just a fact. dont be scared mga ka-symb :rock:

Last edited:
Simula nung nabasa ko ito, konti nalang ako magkanin.. Dati kahit konti ulam basta maraming kanin, solve na ko..

Ngayon 1 cup ng rice, ok na sa akin.. thanks ts! :p

very informative..

pero i don't eat rice na.. for almost 2 months..

i already replaced it with potatoes/kamote

pointFull.. haha I mean sensible naman.

a grain of rice can make a heck of change.
I'll let my mom read this, let's see if macoconvince ko siya. ;)

sakto ha, katatapos ko lang kumain ng 2pcs chicken joy + 2 extra rice.

patay tau jan. ang lakas ko pa naman sa rice kasi nag ga gain ako ng weight.. sa isang araw 1.5 kg nauubos kaya ko umobos ng .5kg of rice per meal. from 55kg at now 73kg na ako. pero im starting to minimize na kasi yan.plan ko after lumaki mag g gym na ako.

yung mama ko guys nag t treatment xa k
4 hr kidney. d xa kumakain ng rice just fruits and veges. bawal tinapay.. water.. tea lang.. at now shes feelin well. try ko nga rin yan.. ^^

lakas ko pa naman mag rice 3 plato every meal
bawasan ko na para naman pumayat nako ..and kaya din pala bawal sa matatanda yung maraming rice .. hitted na kita TS salamat sa info :salute:

Back
Top Bottom