Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOWDOWN [Open to all Camera Phones]

Re: MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY WAR [Open to all Camera Phones]

K770i (3.2 m3gapixel | stock driver) exif

nice thread, :thumbsup:

IMG_0007.jpg

iPhone 3GS ( native camera )

Last edited:

Welcome sa thread darvi, sa wakas may nangahas na apple na makikipagtunggali sa kaharian ni N8...akala ko titiklop na lang ng basta basta ang apple

@zoedolf, thanks.
is it allowed to post photos in this thread not taken by the iPhone native camera?:noidea:

@zoedolf, thanks.
is it allowed to post photos in this thread not taken by the iPhone native camera?:noidea:

Yes man, it says on the first page, as long as it's not edited. No post processing and if ever youve made some adjustments to already taken photos using any programs, either on phone ore computer, please be kind enough to declare it and the adjustsments you've made so not to mislead those would be buyers who refer to photos we share.

Welcome sa thread darvi, sa wakas may nangahas na apple na makikipagtunggali sa kaharian ni N8...akala ko titiklop na lang ng basta basta ang apple

ang tingkad ng kulay. pashare naman dyan camera settings mo:thumbsup:

6281698692_9a15981309_z.jpg

6284763208_ff2e19335e_z.jpg

6281736058_cb3afe85a2_z.jpg

6281217249_5782729d03_z.jpg

6278959678_f3bd0df02c_z.jpg

6181502684_2ee05465ca_z.jpg

Motorola Milestone | Hello Moto Macro

Last edited:

6326758843_7f64371085_z.jpg

Motorola Milestone | LionDog

5990281531_a69fec9575_z.jpg

Samsung Innov8 | Macro

Last edited:

Yes man, it says on the first page, as long as it's not edited. No post processing and if ever youve made some adjustments to already taken photos using any programs, either on phone ore computer, please be kind enough to declare it and the adjustsments you've made so not to mislead those would be buyers who refer to photos we share.

@zoedolf, thanks. i've overlooked some words in the first page, " Pictures taken using a 3rd party camera app is fine. "
anyways, thanks again for welcoming me here in this thread...

ang tingkad ng kulay. pashare naman dyan camera settings mo:thumbsup:

Im using camera pro mate and set to

Vivid
Sport
White Balance Auto

Image Controls to
Contrast 30 to 40
Color to 70 to 90
Sharpness 30to 40

ISO - Auto

Yung image na sinasabi mong matingkad mate is malayo na sa totoong colors... i still prefer yung matingkad na kulay tho...mejo bored ako sa natural settings... pero depende pa rin sa subject ng photo.

@zoedolf, thanks. i've overlooked some words in the first page, " Pictures taken using a 3rd party camera app is fine. "
anyways, thanks again for welcoming me here in this thread...

Anyway darvi, the pile of papers below will turn into an iphone 4s this weekend, can you share those photos youve taken with your third party app...so i may allso use it in time if im ipressed...and the name of the third party app also please...

---EDIT

We had a very heated argument with my commander, ayaw nya na gastusin ko sa iphone....grrr purnada yata ang iphone ko a...he he he he he he...

ok stuck ako sa n8 and siguro di na lang ako magpapaalam na kukuha

Attachments

• 2012-01-26-182.jpg
    2012-01-26-182.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,544
Last edited:

Ganito yung mga tipo ni Zoe intense.

5990691313_df0138f2fa_z.jpg

Nokia N82 | Ultra Macro + Ultra Vivid

Last edited:

Tama ka jan Exa...may dramang kasama ha ha ha, after taking with that over set photo kinukunan ko din namn ng lahat aouto...then select ako bwtween the two kung ano ang mas gusto ko and i seem to pick often yung ganyan high contrast na high color ha ha ha

Wow XZYL bago pa lang a, di pa naaalis yung front na plastic, baka pati sa cam di mo pa inalis?

tanggal na bro .. mag 1month na sakin to bukas hahah

wait niyo si drigz, naka SII yun, ininvite ko siya na mag post dito, wala pa kasi ako nakikita na shots ng SII

kasi nga wala namang binatbat ang galaxy s2 pag camera ang usapan kaya sigurado ako hindi magpapakita yung mga yun dito...usapang modding siguro yun magdadagsaan sila

@zoedolf: thanks bro. matesting nga...

Im using camera pro mate and set to

Vivid
Sport
White Balance Auto

Image Controls to
Contrast 30 to 40
Color to 70 to 90
Sharpness 30to 40

ISO - Auto

Yung image na sinasabi mong matingkad mate is malayo na sa totoong colors... i still prefer yung matingkad na kulay tho...mejo bored ako sa natural settings... pero depende pa rin sa subject ng photo.

Anyway darvi, the pile of papers below will turn into an iphone 4s this weekend, can you share those photos youve taken with your third party app...so i may allso use it in time if im ipressed...and the name of the third party app also please...

attachment.php

Ei! that's good news, @zoedolf. i will, but, for now i can't --- because i've upgraded my iPhones' iOS and disregarded some of my old files including the photos and am sorry for that.

Last edited:

Ei! that's good news, @zoedolf. i will, but, for now i can't --- because i've upgraded my iPhones' iOS and disregarded some of my old files including the photos and am sorry for that.

Can i ask the app you are using then? I hope its a free app

pasali po sa thread :yipee:

NNA87.jpg

damo lang ata ito.

LQB0b.jpg

repost lang

Vsn2I.jpg

e28Aq.jpg

***nothing follows***
:rofl:

Back