Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Movie/s that made you cry..

forrest gump at hachiko

pati yung eksena sa I am legend na pinatay ni smith aso niya tsaka yung kinakausap niya yung manikin "please say hello to me..." :weep::weep:

Last edited:
miracle in cell 7
todo iyak kami ng gf ko hehe

ito top 50

1. The Champ
2. The Green Mile
3. Dancer in the dark
4. About Schmidt
5. Stand By Me
6. The Elephant Man
7. Blue Valentine
8. Shawshank Redemption
9. Sophie’s Choice
10. Iron Giant
11. Up
12. Schindler’s List
13. Life is Beautiful
14. 50/50
15. Lion King
16. The Color Purple
17. The NeverEnding Story
18. The Abyss
19. The Bridges of Madison County
20. Dead Man Walking
21. Lord of the Rings, the fellowship of the ring
22. Ratcatcher
23. City of God
24. Platoon
25. Saving Private Ryan
26. The Last Samurai
27. The Wrestler
28. My Girl
29. Marley and Me
30. Kick Ass
31. Shaun of the Dead
32. Snow White
33. Bambi
34. Dumbo
35. Toy Story 3
36. Braveheart
37. American History X
38. Gran Turino
39. Terminator 2
40. Requiem for a Dream
41. Harry Potter
42. Grave of the Fireflies
43. Million Dollar Baby
44. The Artist
45. The Boy in Striped Pajamas
46. Truman Show
47. Mystic River
48. My Sister’s Keeper
49. ET
50. LOTR: Return of the King

Last edited:
Titanic
The Notebook
Armageddon
3 Idiots
A walk to remember

miracle in cell 7
hachiko
3 idiots

**final fantasy X tsaka ff7 crisis core** --> hahaha joke lang di kasama mga games

3 idiots talaga !:yes:
pero di ako umiyak..... pinigilan ko talaga.... hehehehe:lol:

The Green Mile
Bridge to Terabithia
My Girl
The Time Traveler's Wife
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
The Lovely Bones
Atonement
I Am Sam
Cast Away

Ako ay ang Hachico A Dog Story, Grabe talagang tutulo luha mo sa story. Dog Lover Kasi ako

tama k sir,,nakakaiyak nga yang hachiko nah yan..

- - - Updated - - -

the notebook....

Hirap nito since I'm such a huge movie fan so I'll just mention the movies I could recall on top of my head (pardon the comments though...)

- An affair to remember (Classic movie, the story is just beautiful and heartbreaking. This stars Deborah Kerr and Cary Grant?)
- Casablanca (another Classic movie I never get tired of watching again and again, especially with an equally classic theme song "As Time Goes By")
- I Am Sam (Sean Penn's best performance of all time, for me. Just totally touching and heart wrenching)
- Mystic River (another outstanding performance from Sean Penn)
- Million Dollar Baby (Clint Eastwood is turning out to be a brilliant director. He also directed 'Mystic River'. Love this movie)
- A Moment To Remember (A Korean film that has a similar plot as The Notebook. But I cried more over this film than The Notebook)
- Somewhere in Time (a Christopher Reeves movie. Beautiful story. Beautiful Soundtrack.)
- The Passion of the Christ (no words to describe how this movie affected me, I almost walked out of the movie house because it was just too much.)
- Marley and Me (I have a dog, so there.)
- Up close and personal (one of my favorite Robert Redford movie. Love the soundtrack - 'Because You Loved Me' by Celine Dion)
- Bicentennial Man (another heartbreaking story)

these are just the ones that I could remember...

thanks sa thread na to :thumbsup: at marami pa palang movie na di ko pa napapanood na approve nyo hehehehheheh :yes:

Back
Top Bottom