Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Movie/s that made you cry..

~ the notebook
~ the cure
~ hachiko
~ the boy in the striped pyjamas

can't remember the rest

Keep this thread going...thanks sa inyo..now downloading almost all of your suggestions...

saw About Time starring Rachel McAdams and it made me cry... :weep: touching movie...

not in order
3 idiots
hachiko
cyborg she
the last song
the odd life of timothy green
ghajini
50 first dates
hello ghost
miracle in cell no.7
every child is special

~ the notebook
~ the cure
~ hachiko
~ the boy in the striped pyjamas

can't remember the rest

+1 HACHIKO - WHAT A WAY TO MAKE YOU SOB, diba?
while watching the film I suddenly felt like what's this fluid in my eyes?

+1 THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS!! - FRACKING DISTURBING ON ITS OWN. IM SO DONE WITH IT, PERO IBA YUNG RECALL EH.

- The Green Mile
- A walk to remember
- Anak
- Forrest Gump
- Tears of the sun

3 idiots - kahit ulit ulitin di nkakasawa andito na lahat sa studies, family,love ofcourse friendship
Up (2009) - lalo na ung first part ung fast forward mula childhood hanggang tumanda na sila
toy story 3 - sa last part tumulo luha ko

try ko ung Hachiko A Dog Story maganda and feedback

armagedon
a walk to remember
hachiko
3 idiots
miracle in cell no 7

Kahit ganu sha kawalang kwenta, naiyak ako sa.........

WHITE CHICKS! :laugh:

iyak ako kakatawa.... :lmao: :rofl: now I cannot sing A THOUSAND MILES without laughing so hard! :lmao:

edit:

just saw Miracle in Cell No. 7 earlier and my eyes are still swollen from crying too much :weep: :cry: I was, literally, sobbing in most of the scenes between Yesung and his father. It has its funny moments, happy moments but in more ways than one, heart-wrenching moments. I've never cried this much since The Passion of the Christ. :weep:

Last edited:
miracle in cell no. 07
miracle of a giving fool
i give my first love to you (grabe to, ang sakit sa feelings, parang d ako makahinga dahil dito)
hello ghost (matindi to, imba ung nagawa saken, napaiyak ako in no time)

Like stars on earth. (Hindi ako naluha, pero mga kaklase ko naluha, nakakatuwa din siya in the other side)

Last edited:
try ko nga panuorin yang "i give my first love to you" tingnan natin kung mapaiyak ako ng movie na yan. haha

Koizora

kahit ilang beses ko panoorin eh more more iyak paren ako

try nyo to:

Wedding Dress (2009) (Korean Movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_Dress_(film)#Synopsis

Go-eun (Song Yun-ah), a wedding dress designer and single mom, has only a limited number of days to live. Before parting from her young daughter So-ra (Kim Hyang-gi), Go-eun wants to do everything she can for her, including making a beautiful wedding dress for So-ra for the future. As her condition worsens, So-ra finds out about the cancer and tries to fulfill her mother's wishes one by one, in secret

at eto

Letters to God (2010)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letters_to_God

Tyler Doherty (Tanner Maguire) is an 8 year-old suffering from cancer who has a love for writing and sending letters to God. His local postman, Walter Finley, takes them to his office after work. His boss sees them and instructs Walter to take care of them.
Later Mr. Finley goes on an extended vacation, causing an alcoholic named Brady McDaniels (Jeffrey Johnson) to replace him temporarily. Brady is a regular at the "Bar and Grill" and close to the bartender, Jack. On his first day of work, Brady is bitten by Mrs. Baker's dog, and is confused by the "Letters to God" that he picks up from the Doherty house.
That same day Tyler returns to school after two months of brain tumor surgery, MRIs and radiation. The Doherty family has been through a lot; in addition to Tyler's cancer, they have also lost Patrick Doherty, Tyler's father. Tyler's first day of school starts off with Alex, who bullies Tyler for being bald and having little eyebrows. Tyler's friend Samantha Perryfield (Bailee Madison), pushes Alex's face in his mashed potatoes, causing them to be sent to the principal's office.
Tyler sends more letters to God, with Brady picking them up each day. Brady initially wants to give them to a church, but the pastor says that Brady should keep them. Brady reads some of them, and they inspire him to be a better person. Brady develops a close relationship to the Dohertys. Mrs. Doherty gets close to Brady, and later reads Tyler's brother, Ben's, letter that inspires her to be a better mother and immediately goes to get Ben driver's license. Ben makes Tyler and his mom think he is arrogant and selfish like a normal teenager. Tyler tells Sam that he wants Alex to know that he is not mad at him. Alex figures out Tyler's love of soccer and gets an idea of giving a soccer ball with "Get Well" on it. Brady, Alex and Sam visit Tyler at the hospital.
Later, Tyler finishes getting chemotherapy and is released. The nurses remind Mrs. Doherty that Tyler's body is not very fit yet. Dave, Tyler's soccer coach, asks Tyler to play in a match. In the middle of it, Brady encourages Tyler to play goalkeeper. Tyler faints at the end of the game and is taken to the hospital. Brady is angrily blamed by Mrs. Doherty for encouraging Tyler to play, but later apologizes. It was shown later that Brady had been in jail for DUI, and that his son, Justin, was taken away from him by his wife. He turns away from his old life, and throws away his bottles of whiskey. Tyler later succumbs to his illness, and passes away at home. Sam dedicates a mailbox for God, saying that "His life was a letter to God."

Back
Top Bottom