Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Movie/s that made you cry..

sa akin hachico a dog taile ganda talaga kakaiyak

Up (2009)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
(500) Days of summer
Titanic (1997)
Blood Diamond
Schindler's List (1993)
I Am Legend (2007)

at maraming pang IBA

My Sassy Girl at Windstruck at Hell Ghost din pala, sali na natin yung Hello Stranger (Teary Eyes lang)

waw.. amzing talga ung hachiko.. umiiyak ako ngaun..katatapos lng mapanood TT___TT

ako ung tao na naging aso tapos nagkaanak nakalimutan kona pamagat bata pa kasi ako nun

Hello Ghost - Grabe lang ang twist, may review ako sa blog ko..visit nyo nalang baka bawal magpost ng link..nasa signature ko lang. hehehe

The Descendants - Oscar worthy indeed! It's between light and heavy drama kaya parang realistic ang approach ng movie. And I must say that it's beautifully done. :D

Marley and Me - Thought it was comedy...

Hachiko - Walang hiyang mga aso!! :weep:

Blind(Korean) - thriller sya, pero may syet na part nakakaiyak.

Magnifico - ang kauna-unahang pinoy movie na nagpaiyak sa akin. Hindi naman kasi ako madaling paiyakin ng mga drama natin. lelz

Pede po b manghinge ng link kung san maddl yung hello ghost? prang mganda eh. hehe

Saken A Walk to Remember...
Matry nga yang Hachicko...
Makahanap ng DvD...

Hachiko! Dog lover ako eh.. and super loyal ng aso. :'(

sa akin naman 3 idiots.. indian film yata yun. comedy xa pero dahil sa reality ng buhay sa movie na ito eh mapapangilid ang mga luha mo..

first movie I can't forget and makes me cry :

The Notebook. Grabe lalo ung ending.

The second:

50 First Date
- Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore
like super..:weep:

movies that made me cry ,
"200 Pounds Beauty" and at most at then ending of the story :)

a millionaire's first love,love tree,windstruck,the classic,daddy long legs,sad movie,my girl and i ang dameeeeee haha pati pala art of the devil 2 and 3 mapapaiyak ka sa pinaggagawa nung teacher!

Back
Top Bottom