Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100R Review

Peliii

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sharing my review with MSI MPG Gungnir 100R

If you guys want a premium built quality ng case, eto na hinahanap nyo! The reason why I purchase this case is because of the airflow, sobrang porma ng design nya without compromising the airflow, even though ung half ng front panel nya is Tempered glass, meron parin space sa center for airflow and also on both side ng panels. Also I'm building MSI theme rig kaya I purchased this one, it has air filters as well sa front, top and bottom part so hindi basta basta mapapasukan ng dumi ung internal parts.

with cable management, grabe ang luwag ng space sa likod, it even have included velcro para mas easier ung pag setup ng cables at malinis tignan!
it does include 4 fans! yes 4 ARGB Fans, so less gastos na dn sa fans, since pwede mo bilhan ng additional sa top for exhaust, or just put your radiator at the top if you have AIO. Personally mas gusto ko ung front mount since mas OK ung temp ko dun since no aircon.

Case also includes argb controller, so if walang kasamang argb header ung motherboard mo walang problema, since you can control it from the case, ang gaganda dn ng mga effects na available, such as breathing, rainbow (RGB), pink & teal, and more.

If you also have a big GPU like mine RTX 2070 Super Gaming X trio (328MM) kasyang kasya sya, so yeah over all score for this case is 10/10! Maporma na sobrang premium pa ng pag kaka-gawa..

The reason din why I change my case from Deepcool Matrexx 55 mesh to this case is because of the quality tlga ng pagkakagawa, even the pci-e slots have screws on each, di tulad sa matrexx na need mo talagang putulin and hindi mo na pwede ibalik. I'm really happy with this purchase! MSI NUMBAWAN!

Share your thoughts on this case na din! :)

Got this from Dynaquest for only 5,300 PHP

#MSIGaming
#ShoutOut

More info about the product: https://www.msi.com/PC-case/MPG-GUNGNIR-110R

Back
Top Bottom