Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need advice ☹️

Vinzkiebhest

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I've been courting someone for 3-4 years. Pero it didn't end well :(
She told me na " I was the only guy to treat her special, she tried herself to love me pero di talaga. It's not on me daw na may problema, siya daw kasi kahit amung push nya sa sarili nya sa akin di talaga. " (I didn't blame her on that, pero I didn't give up. She will give a cold treatment)
We are in the same church and last year June humiwalay sila sa church. It's sudden so we didn't have time to talk at nag deactivate siya sa fb nya.

Today I'm with someone na, pero still can't forget about her. Mas may feelings ako sa kanya, don't get me wrong but I have feelings sa ngayun ko. Pero lakas tama nung isang girl sa akin. Gusto kung kalimotan sya pero still nanjan parin feelings ko.
And I don't like it :( kasi I'm with someone na who accepts me.

Sorry sa taglish ko ��
Just sharing po and need advice

Last edited:
Hi, I know it must have been difficult to experience that. I don't get why some people choose to court someone for years without any guarantee. Sorry, dumbfounded.

Eto, find someone to forget someone.
Divert everything to minimize every memory na panghihinayang mo 3-4 years. Social media distancing etc.

Malay mo naman ok yung bago mo :)
Let time pass and try again dun sa unang girl if gusto mo pa, pero if ayaw nya talaga, you need to move forward na.

Goodluck! :)

Vinzkiebhest said:
I've been courting someone for 3-4 years. Pero it didn't end well
She told me na " I was the only guy to treat her special, she tried herself to love me pero di talaga. It's not on me daw na may problema, siya daw kasi kahit amung push nya sa sarili nya sa akin di talaga. " (I didn't blame her on that, pero I didn't give up. She will give a cold treatment)
We are in the same church and last year June humiwalay sila sa church. It's sudden so we didn't have time to talk at nag deactivate siya sa fb nya.

Today I'm with someone na, pero still can't forget about her. Mas may feelings ako sa kanya, don't get me wrong but I have feelings sa ngayun ko. Pero lakas tama nung isang girl sa akin. Gusto kung kalimotan sya pero still nanjan parin feelings ko.
And I don't like it kasi I'm with someone na who accepts me.

Sorry sa taglish ko ��

You need to give yourself a break and keep reminding yourself that you were just in the courting stage. You should have grab a hold of yourself when you see that it's not going nowhere but you let it linger for 3-4 years. Perhaps you were thinking that she'd come around if she sees you pursuing her so relentlessly. But I do hope you learn something there so next time you won't waste time and effort if you don't see any improvements at all.

Now that you are given a chance to have a relationship and possibly happiness, don't blow it. More importantly, be fair to your girlfriend and stop thinking of the one who's not into you. The previous girl and the universe know that you like her very much but that didn't do anything so stop it already before your girlfriend finds out about your excess baggage. Give yourself and your girlfriend a chance to be happy.

3-4 yrs ka nagpaka tanga
past is past kalimutan mo na lahat about dun sa gurl. sya na mismo ang lumayo sayo pero hindi mo matangap.
mag focus ka nalang sa present mo do whatever u think na mag papalakas sa relasyon nyo ngayon.

3-4 years is too long Bro!
It is time for you to give yourself a break. You need too look around, be a horse in a wilderness and not a horse in a horse race.

I've been courting someone for 3-4 years. Pero it didn't end well

And I don't like it kasi I'm with someone na who accepts me.

Sorry sa taglish ko ��

Basahin mo ng paulit-ulit hanggang sa maintindihan mo yung sabi mo na sinabi niya kamo sayo. Intindihin mong mabuti. Isantabi mo na yung nararamdaman mo sa kanya kasi hanggang dyan na lang yan. Wala ka ng magagawa. Hindi mo mababago ang isip o pag-tingin ng tao sayo. Hindi mo siya mappwersang mahalin ka. Enough na yung 3-4 years siguro para mapatunayan na wala ka talagang kapag-a-pag-asa sa kanya. Magising ka na.

Tsaka kung ako sayo, mas mabuti pa na makipag-cool-off ka muna sa current girlfriend mo. Ang unfair mo kasi eh. Hahaha. Malamang yung girlfriend mo ngayon ibinibigay ang lahat niya sayo, pero ikaw, wala pa sa kalahati yung ibinigay mo sa kanya. I-sort-out mo muna yang feelings mo dun sa isa. Naniniwala naman kami na may feelings ka sa girlfriend mo ngayon, wag kang mag-alala. Pero yung feelings na yun, I doubt na pagmamahal yun.

Yun lang muna, time!

Sakin 6 months lang ako nag pakatanga sayo 3yrs? Sobra naman hahaha.
Sa totoo lang, ayaw ng babae sa tangang lalaki ts. Big turn off. ��

3-4 years? tagal naman nyan.. pag ganyang stage wala ka ng makukuhang karne jan.. sabaw nalng . ung gf mo ngayon yan nalng bigyan ng oras. d ung isa. mabuti pa ung gf mo mahal ka.. turuan mo lang sarili mo bro.. mahirap pakawalan mga ganyang babae na mahal ka

Back
Top Bottom