Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need help or advice po sana about my 7 years long na crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minku

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, first I'll introduce myself muna. I'm Katong (Palayaw) , 22 ( as of 2016) and from Dagupan City, Pangasinan.

Hihingi lang po sana ako ng advice about sa crush ko. I first met her 7 years ago nung 4th-year highschool po kami.
Until now eh she is still my crush and maybe one of the reasons why I'm still single (No GF Since Birth).
So bale describe ko na rin po muna yung crush ko. Tawagin nalang po natin siyang "Lee" coz it's her last name.
For me she is beautiful inside and out.

Physical Aspect - 8/10 po. Chicks in short ika nga nila.
Mental Aspect - 7/10 po. Above average po yung intelligence niya based on what I've seen.
Spiritual Aspect - 10/10 po. Very religious/ faithful person na word of God ang kadalasang laman ng mga FB post niya.
Social Aspect - 9/10 po. Very friendly kasi siya sa lahat.

Ganito po kasi yun. We know each other personally, friends din po kami sa FB. Before (2010-2014) eh never po niya pinapansin ang mga messages ko on FB, kahit po na seen lang eh wala po talaga. Year 2015 when she approached me via FB chat na she is selling some desserts so I took the opportunity na bumili para makita ko siya. I was actually very happy that time kasi it will be the first time I will see her after ng mahabang panahon.
Then since umorder ako nung binebenta niyang dessert eh we had to meet for the transaction. Then after that, I decided na yayain siya magdinner and pumayag naman siya (may 2 friends din kaming kasama that time). After that very wonderful opportunity po eh dun na kami nagstart magkaroon ng communication sa isa't-isa. Simple communications lang po pero, like friendly chat and minsan minsan lang po.

Fast forward year 2015 po I had the confidence to confess my feelings for her since medyo naging close kami through chat. I told her that I really liked her from the 1st time I saw her. Never din po akong nanligaw ng ibang girls kaya until now NGFSB ako, pero ganun din po siya. She never had any boyfriends ever since nakilala ko siya and we are both 22 years old now. Ang point ko po is nung nagconfess po ako ng nararamdaman ko for her, hindi po niya inaccept, pero 'di rin naman po niya ako binasted. She just said na yung nararamdaman ko eh ibaling ko daw po for God and if will talaga ni God na maging kami , someday in God's perfect time daw po.

Now 2016 na po, may communication parin naman po pero bihira na.
Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? Should I still continue to wait for the right time? Tumatanda na rin po kasi ako hehehe...
Or should I find another girl nalang who will love me back? Need proper advices po sana with logical reasoning kasi po baka Forever ko po ang nakataya dito. Yun lang po mga ka-symbianize. Pasensya na po if medyo mahaba and madrama yung post. :)

www.facebook.com/janeson.tan po pala ang FB account ko.
Pwede niyo po i-search Janeson or 18016656652.
Just in-case na may gusto magbigay ng advice via messenger para po mas madali kong mabasa. :)
Message na rin po muna if magsesend ng Friend Request para po ma-accept ko po kayo.
Maraming salamat po ulit mga master. :)

Unang una TS! :lol:
Forever ko po ang nakataya dito.
wala pong forever hahaha :lol:

2nd
Spiritual Aspect - 10/10 po. Very religious/ faithful person na word of God ang kadalasang laman ng mga FB post niya.
sigurado ka talaga jan? yung mga tao pa nga ganyan ang kadalasan wild sa :naughty: haha :lol: biro lang

joke lang ung mga nasa una pero wala talagang forever :lmao: 7 years? more or less anak ng toteng...
ngayon ka pa susuko? jusmeo marimar pulgoso :slap: pareng TS! nasayo na nga ang momentum ng
mga naunang hokage sa konoha :lol: sasayangin mo pa ba? sinayang mo na nga ung 7years mo e
tapos ngayon susuko ka pa? anak pala ng petrang kabayo oo ano na ba nangyayari sa mga natutunan
mong ninjitsu at mga pinamana sayo ng mga naunang hokage? :slap:

seryosong tanong lang TS!
sinayang mo na ung 7years or more mo at ngayon nagkaroon ka na nga ng pagkakataon
susuko ka pa ba? dalawa lang naman yan susugal ka o susuko?

kung mahal mo talaga siya ipagpatuloy mo at gumawa ka ng paraan para mas lalo ka pa
mapalapit sa kanya.. eka nga nila building a bridge of chance or by chance for someone
you love. patay sayo TS! napapaenglish tuloy ako hindi naman bagay hahaha :lol:
goodluck pareng TS!! :salute:

You have waited for 7 years but nothing really fruitful have come your way so do you think waiting for a little longer will help? I doubt it. Also, will daw ni God sabi niya kung magiging kayo pero how can God do something when you're not really doing anything yet.

So you have to switch gears and do something about it because life is too short. You have to go for broke already. So continue chatting with her but you need to make some moves like ask her out like once a week or once every two weeks. If she said yes then great but make sure na kayong 2 lang so that you can focus on each other. Be sweet and thoughtful to her. Just in case she doesn't want to go out with you then try and try pa rin. BUT give all these a time frame because you wouldn't want to waste your precious life on it. If I were you, I would give it 6 months tops. Because if she likes you then there's no reason why she wouldn't want to go out with you and get to know you as well. Even she knows that if she needs to tango also for God to his thing. You will also know from the reason she will give you whenever she would turn you down.

If everything fails then you have to look for someone else. Lastly, next time try not to confess your feelings right away. If you find someone you like again, try getting to know her first and then let her feel that you like her instead of telling her verbally. Good luck.

Unang una TS! :lol:
Forever ko po ang nakataya dito.
wala pong forever hahaha :lol:

2nd
sigurado ka talaga jan? yung mga tao pa nga ganyan ang kadalasan wild sa :naughty: haha :lol: biro lang

joke lang ung mga nasa una pero wala talagang forever :lmao: 7 years? more or less anak ng toteng...
ngayon ka pa susuko? jusmeo marimar pulgoso :slap: pareng TS! nasayo na nga ang momentum ng
mga naunang hokage sa konoha :lol: sasayangin mo pa ba? sinayang mo na nga ung 7years mo e
tapos ngayon susuko ka pa? anak pala ng petrang kabayo oo ano na ba nangyayari sa mga natutunan
mong ninjitsu at mga pinamana sayo ng mga naunang hokage? :slap:

seryosong tanong lang TS!
sinayang mo na ung 7years or more mo at ngayon nagkaroon ka na nga ng pagkakataon
susuko ka pa ba? dalawa lang naman yan susugal ka o susuko?

kung mahal mo talaga siya ipagpatuloy mo at gumawa ka ng paraan para mas lalo ka pa
mapalapit sa kanya.. eka nga nila building a bridge of chance or by chance for someone
you love. patay sayo TS! napapaenglish tuloy ako hindi naman bagay hahaha :lol:
goodluck pareng TS!! :salute:

Salamat po master sa advice, pagpasensyahan niyo na po kung hindi ko mai-apply ang mga ipanamanang mga ipinagbabawal na technique at mga ninjang galawan kasi master kasi I think I have respect sa mga girls.

Sa totoo lang po master hindi ko pa po masabi kung Love ba talaga yung nararamdaman ko for her, kasi never naman kami nabigyan ng pagkakataon na magkalapit. Marami na rin po akong ginawang paraan para mapalapit sa kanya, I'm always making a way pero pansin ko lang po master eh parang I'm being taken for granted lang. During chats eh minutes sita before magreply, 5- 30 minutes pa nga eh.Minsan naman days and minsan naman as in wala talaga. Hindi naman sa nagiging makulit ako sa kanya, kaso ramdam ko lang na parang wala yung desire or hindi talaga ganun kalakas. Yun lang po master. Salamat po ulit.

You have waited for 7 years but nothing really fruitful have come your way so do you think waiting for a little longer will help? I doubt it. Also, will daw ni God sabi niya kung magiging kayo pero how can God do something when you're not really doing anything yet.

So you have to switch gears and do something about it because life is too short. You have to go for broke already. So continue chatting with her but you need to make some moves like ask her out like once a week or once every two weeks. If she said yes then great but make sure na kayong 2 lang so that you can focus on each other. Be sweet and thoughtful to her. Just in case she doesn't want to go out with you then try and try pa rin. BUT give all these a time frame because you wouldn't want to waste your precious life on it. If I were you, I would give it 6 months tops. Because if she likes you then there's no reason why she wouldn't want to go out with you and get to know you as well. Even she knows that if she needs to tango also for God to his thing. You will also know from the reason she will give you whenever she would turn you down.

If everything fails then you have to look for someone else. Lastly, next time try not to confess your feelings right away. If you find someone you like again, try getting to know her first and then let her feel that you like her instead of telling her verbally. Good luck.

You have waited for 7 years but nothing really fruitful have come your way so do you think waiting for a little longer will help? I doubt it.
I feel the same dito sir.

I tried to ask her out all those years na lumipas master, pero she all rejected

Lastly, next time try not to confess your feelings right away. If you find someone you like again, try getting to know her first and then let her feel that you like her instead of telling her verbally
I tried many ways master to show her what I feel for her hanggang dumating na doon sa point na feel ko eh 'Feeling-Close' na kami kaya I confessed.

Last edited:
Salamat po master sa advice, pagpasensyahan niyo na po kung hindi ko mai-apply ang mga ipanamanang mga ipinagbabawal na technique at mga ninjang galawan kasi master kasi I think I have respect sa mga girls.

Sa totoo lang po master hindi ko pa po masabi kung Love ba talaga yung nararamdaman ko for her, kasi never naman kami nabigyan ng pagkakataon na magkalapit. Marami na rin po akong ginawang paraan para mapalapit sa kanya, I'm always making a way pero pansin ko lang po master eh parang I'm being taken for granted lang. During chats eh minutes sita before magreply, 5- 30 minutes pa nga eh.Minsan naman days and minsan naman as in wala talaga. Hindi naman sa nagiging makulit ako sa kanya, kaso ramdam ko lang na parang wala yung desire or hindi talaga ganun kalakas. Yun lang po master. Salamat po ulit.

Hindi ba nagiimprove ang trato nya sayo? Like tumatagal ang conversation niyo o sya yung nagiinitiate ng conversation?

Kung ganun pa man eh hindi niya nakikita ang effort mo TS. It's either hindi ka nya gusto o hindi lang sya handang pumasok sa relasyon ngayon o kung ano pa mang rason.
Bigyan mo na lang ng palugid ang sarili mo like nung 1 nagcomment dito. Tama na yung nasayang na 7 taon at palayain mo na ang sarili mo sa kanya.

Hindi ba nagiimprove ang trato nya sayo? Like tumatagal ang conversation niyo o sya yung nagiinitiate ng conversation?

Kung ganun pa man eh hindi niya nakikita ang effort mo TS. It's either hindi ka nya gusto o hindi lang sya handang pumasok sa relasyon ngayon o kung ano pa mang rason.
Bigyan mo na lang ng palugid ang sarili mo like nung 1 nagcomment dito. Tama na yung nasayang na 7 taon at palayain mo na ang sarili mo sa kanya.

Sa totoo lang po master nag-improve naman, nag-improve dahil minsan if may problem siya (financial) eh lumalapit sakin. Never siya nag-initiate ng conversation before, laging ako hehehe... After ko siya tulungan (financially) eh doon na siya nagstart mag 1st chat.

I think hindi pa po siya ready pumasok sa isang relasyon and sinabi niya na rin po yung mga plans/goals niya for now.
Pero ang akin lang po master eh why leave me hanging? Alam niyo po yung feeling na pinaghihintay niya lang ako pero walang assurance talaga.
In short, Pinapaasa po master.

Kaya po ako humihingi ng advice because confused na po ako kung ano po ba ang dapat. I can naman po if yun talaga ang gusto niya, kaya lang po kasi baka po naghihintay lang pala ako sa wala. :(

TS... me nabasa lang ako post sa FB. Baka makatulong din sa problema mo...

"The best way to predict the future is to create it"

:)

have a nice day!

Last edited:
Kung feel mong pinapaasa ka niya then save yourself and move on. Tama naman yung nararamdaman mo because she should have stop the communication kapag ayaw pa niyang magkaroon ng relationship. But since she can't do it so better take the initiative to walk away. Siguro part of kung bakit hindi ka niya maiwasan ay dahil sa financial help na nakukuha niya and in return she chats with you. But that doesn't mean anything romantically - just breadcrumbs. On your part, you have told her what you feel and you were able to get an answer but unfortunately not something that you're hoping for. So I think it is pretty safe for you to move on because you have done your part already kaya no more what-ifs on your part.

tama sila TS..Better you move on than gamble your precious time..

Di pa naman love ang nararamdaman mo TS..sabi nga warm feeling or crush mo lang sya. sa kanya ka kasi naka-fucos kaya inabot ng 7 years at nauwi sa wala. kung in-case magkatuluyan kayo maging laman lang yan ng away nyo at baka isisi nya syo na in the first place di ka nya gusto at pinilit mo lang sya...

On the side sa babae TS, maaring she has a christian oriented beliefs..Mahirap baliin yang ganyang beliefs. Sa sagot palang sayo na "If gods will" naku wala kang pag-asa dyan. kelangan mo ng mataimtim na panalangin at luhod..."Don't equally yoke to the unbeliever" remember that TS..Para makuha mo sya dapat kaisa ka nila..

I'll give an advice from experience.

Take a gamble if you think losing is still worth the experience.
if you think you'd just waste your time and effort.. walk away

this advice isn't for half hearted people. :yes:

but if you are prepared to go all out..
so here it goes..

Pag ganito kasi usually ang tao. Independent in mind.
mahirap talaga basta basta mag marka ang pangalan mo sa kanya.

so first things you consider are the following.
1. what are her priorities in life
2. point of view sa relationships
3. how open she is to people around her
4. weaknesses :) yeah, we exploit those to our benefit
5. how she approaches things from her own standpoint (like paano siya usually magdecide)
6. how does she react from unexpected things
7. how she sees you as a friend.. (is she just being kind to you, are you like real friends or just acquaitances etc.)

the following things mentioned above gives us an idea what this person is really like
I've met girls who actually haven't had any boyfriend since birth for a number of reasons
particularly because of study, career or that relationships are bad investments also because they have
friends whom they can actually lean on on almost anything. :yes:

also, the things above will define how you will actually move around her

so moving the discussion towards the objective is
gusto mo syang mapaibig at maging gf.

for her to be your girlfriend you should understand
na you should be at par with her standards too...
Na if she honestly considers looks, intellect, attitude and career $$ as attractive traits
you should more or less be able to be at level with her standards :)

kasi aminin na natin na bias talaga tayong tao :lol:
we all want something better. :)

next is, how far can you go sa isang babae?
Being a NGSB guy, I'm presuming na wala ka masyado experience
so you have to make an effort na matuto ng methods magpakilig ng babae
and often times, "corny" o nakakahiya talaga ang mga gagawin mo
but you'd have to do them anyway to increase the odds of winning her heart

so pag tingin mo mejo okay ka na sa mga yan

punta na tayo sa Approach
paano mo nga ba papaibigin tong babae na to?

well, as far as experiences go and considering yung mga nabanggit mo
this girl will be a very tricky person to capture :yes:
kasi probably sanay na to sa common tricks ng mga lalaki
para makilala siya at mapaibig. :think:

therefore, you'd have to invest time, effort, probably resources
while digging your way into her life.

so here are some notable things na pwede mo gawin

-magsimba.. Oo.. kung gusto mo mapalapit sa taong malapit sa Diyos.. dapat malapit ka rin sa Diyos..
it is unlikely na ang ganitong uri ng binibini ay gusto ng mga badboy.. :think: so we won't go risk ourselves on that path.

-maging taong maaasahan niya :yes: you have to start somewhere para makaconnect sa kanya
usually eto ang effective na means para maattach sayo ang isang tao.. Dependency :)

-while at it, try mo rin ipenetrate ang circle of friends niya...
for what? kasi if she is that close to her friends, you can use the opportunity na mapasama siya sa mga lakad
without having to directly invite her everytime, plus it saves effort na may ibang tutulong sayo
but we gotta put that option on the latter part pag close na kayo ng friends nya.. (trusted na nila ang pagkatao mo)

-so basically, you have to understand yourself too how you deal with girls and people
she has to see na mabuti kang tao, astig, cool, maaasahan, matalino, madiskarte etc..
and for her to be seen like that is to put yourself out there and do something that showcases who you are.

-family ties, :) so alam na natin kung gaano kagandang bagay ang close ka sa family ng nililigawan mo :yes:

-always assure her and prove na maaasahan ka nya sa bagay bagay.. and you'd be there for her..

-Wag magpapafriendzone! :lmao: eto ang fatal part...
basically from time to time, you have to make your standpoint clear..
na although you want to be a friend to her, na know everything about her life
ayy hindi ka nandiyan para maging kaibigan lang :evillol:
(ang susi para di mafriendzone)

-Wag makulit! :lol: at wag assuming.. (sa long game tayo papalag par) :lmao:

-wag excited, the chase is the fun part of the hunt.. so might as well enjoy it :yes:

*to be continued... mainit ang banana cue.. hirap kainin :rofl:

Kung feel mong pinapaasa ka niya then save yourself and move on. Tama naman yung nararamdaman mo because she should have stop the communication kapag ayaw pa niyang magkaroon ng relationship. But since she can't do it so better take the initiative to walk away. Siguro part of kung bakit hindi ka niya maiwasan ay dahil sa financial help na nakukuha niya and in return she chats with you. But that doesn't mean anything romantically - just breadcrumbs. On your part, you have told her what you feel and you were able to get an answer but unfortunately not something that you're hoping for. So I think it is pretty safe for you to move on because you have done your part already kaya no more what-ifs on your part.

Siguro nga po master. Thanks po

tama sila TS..Better you move on than gamble your precious time..

Di pa naman love ang nararamdaman mo TS..sabi nga warm feeling or crush mo lang sya. sa kanya ka kasi naka-fucos kaya inabot ng 7 years at nauwi sa wala. kung in-case magkatuluyan kayo maging laman lang yan ng away nyo at baka isisi nya syo na in the first place di ka nya gusto at pinilit mo lang sya...

On the side sa babae TS, maaring she has a christian oriented beliefs..Mahirap baliin yang ganyang beliefs. Sa sagot palang sayo na "If gods will" naku wala kang pag-asa dyan. kelangan mo ng mataimtim na panalangin at luhod..."Don't equally yoke to the unbeliever" remember that TS..Para makuha mo sya dapat kaisa ka nila..

"Don't equally yoke to the unbeliever" remember that TS..Para makuha mo sya dapat kaisa ka nila.
I'm also a believer master, yun nga lang po hindi pero ako kaisa sa church nila. Maybe isa rin pala sa reasons ito. Salamat master. :)

I'll give an advice from experience.

Take a gamble if you think losing is still worth the experience.
if you think you'd just waste your time and effort.. walk away

this advice isn't for half hearted people. :yes:

but if you are prepared to go all out..
so here it goes..

Pag ganito kasi usually ang tao. Independent in mind.
mahirap talaga basta basta mag marka ang pangalan mo sa kanya.

so first things you consider are the following.
1. what are her priorities in life
2. point of view sa relationships
3. how open she is to people around her
4. weaknesses :) yeah, we exploit those to our benefit
5. how she approaches things from her own standpoint (like paano siya usually magdecide)
6. how does she react from unexpected things
7. how she sees you as a friend.. (is she just being kind to you, are you like real friends or just acquaitances etc.)

the following things mentioned above gives us an idea what this person is really like
I've met girls who actually haven't had any boyfriend since birth for a number of reasons
particularly because of study, career or that relationships are bad investments also because they have
friends whom they can actually lean on on almost anything. :yes:

also, the things above will define how you will actually move around her

so moving the discussion towards the objective is
gusto mo syang mapaibig at maging gf.

Na if she honestly considers looks, intellect, attitude and career $$ as attractive traits

kasi aminin na natin na bias talaga tayong tao :lol:
we all want something better. :)

next is, how far can you go sa isang babae?

so pag tingin mo mejo okay ka na sa mga yan

punta na tayo sa Approach
paano mo nga ba papaibigin tong babae na to?

well, as far as experiences go and considering yung mga nabanggit mo
this girl will be a very tricky person to capture :yes:
kasi probably sanay na to sa common tricks ng mga lalaki
para makilala siya at mapaibig. :think:

therefore, you'd have to invest time, effort, probably resources
while digging your way into her life.

so here are some notable things na pwede mo gawin

-magsimba.. Oo.. kung gusto mo mapalapit sa taong malapit sa Diyos.. dapat malapit ka rin sa Diyos..
it is unlikely na ang ganitong uri ng binibini ay gusto ng mga badboy.. :think: so we won't go risk ourselves on that path.

-maging taong maaasahan niya :yes: you have to start somewhere para makaconnect sa kanya
usually eto ang effective na means para maattach sayo ang isang tao.. Dependency :)

for what? kasi if she is that close to her friends, you can use the opportunity na mapasama siya sa mga lakad
without having to directly invite her everytime, plus it saves effort na may ibang tutulong sayo
but we gotta put that option on the latter part pag close na kayo ng friends nya.. (trusted na nila ang pagkatao mo)

-so basically, you have to understand yourself too how you deal with girls and people
she has to see na mabuti kang tao, astig, cool, maaasahan, matalino, madiskarte etc..
and for her to be seen like that is to put yourself out there and do something that showcases who you are.

-family ties, :) so alam na natin kung gaano kagandang bagay ang close ka sa family ng nililigawan mo :yes:

-always assure her and prove na maaasahan ka nya sa bagay bagay.. and you'd be there for her..

-wag excited, the chase is the fun part of the hunt.. so might as well enjoy it :yes:

*to be continued... mainit ang banana cue.. hirap kainin :rofl:

WOW... Maraming salamat po master hokage riyae...
Ilang beses ko po binasa itong advice ninyo, marami po akong natutunan. :)
Very complicated po pala talaga, andaming factors to keep in mind.

1. what are her priorities in life - sinabi niya na po sakin.
2. point of view sa relationships - still unknown parin po
3. how open she is to people around her - 'di po kami close so 'di ok po alam
4. weaknesses :) yeah, we exploit those to our benefit - complicated po yata ito
5. how she approaches things from her own standpoint (like paano siya usually magdecide) - no idea po
6. how does she react from unexpected things - no idea po
7. how she sees you as a friend.. (is she just being kind to you, are you like real friends or just acquaitances etc.)- i think ayoko ng malaman pa kasi masasaktan lang ako hahaha

No idea po ako sa standards niya pero I'm trying to be the best possible option po.

how far can you go sa isang babae?

Yes po wala akong experience, but have lots of ideas na galing sa movies , internet and advices po. :D

Ginawa ko na po, to the point na medyo naging attached ako that sometimes I study sa word of God by myself, have debates/discussions/sharing with other people of different beliefs. :)

In the end, sabi niya useless ang knowledge kung walang puso. :(

Nasa malayong lugar po kasi ako, outside pinas. The only help I can do to her that she needs is financial assistance.

I also thought of this kaso yun nga po, Malayo ako sa kanila.

I'll try someday. :)

Heto po yung mahirap, already did this sir. Kaso I'm still in the friendzone or should I say financial-assistance zone. hahahaha

Di ko na po yata kakayanin ang long-run. Very risky po kasi and time ang nakasalalay which is I can't afford to lose anymore. :(

Maraming salamat po Master.

Do know your worth!

TS you've waited for her, knew what she wants, heard her reasons et cetera, and you? You are still single for long already, though I'm not saying that you have to find a girlfriend now, no or yes but it's up to you. Ok, I wouldn't be pretentious but are you not feeling lonely that you're already becoming old? You need someone in your life, someone to marry, to take care of you and all that. Because approaching the age of 28-30 y/o (at least for me) in this 21st Century, it would be splendid to have the woman you can dedicate your time, effort, love, life and/or have family with.

Well I don't even know how a NGSB Guy would feel because 1) I'm a woman, I've been into a lot of relationships and I was afraid of commitments. So a woman with experience, consider the feeling of being loved by the person you love, it is marvelous Minku, not only the spiritual attachment but all aspects of your well-being; emotionally, physically, mentally 2) I have a friend who's 25 years old and he's also NGSB, he got crushes though but he's kind of aiming for stability in life before he consider that commitment, that's what he said. So find what you want, maybe take the risk of going on a different path, a path that will let you realize or decide whether that path still includes her or not.

Yes it's pleasant to know, I'm pretty sure you even have this feeling of proudness being a NGSB 'til now, but is that what you really want? If yes then go on wait for her, or wait for the girl who's meant for you. If no, I mean hey you'll be 22 y/o, don't you feel any warmth in your body, affection that your soul seeks, devotion that your heart wants and challenge that your mind needs? I'm not saying that you go out now, grab a random woman's butt and be lucky that you'll captivate her heart by doing that, NO. It's time, and you deserve, to explore and accept what is there coming for you, but with thinking okay? It would be a matter of choice, yes. It's like choosing her or another stranger, it's like choosing staying on the old of your habit or trying a new discovery and the list goes on blah blah blah. Then again you need not take these from me, I'm just saying my opinion like c'mon there's 7,465,836,000+ people in our planet, if she's really meant for you then she is for you whatever the means. Know what you want, it would never be too late trying new things, knowing new people, being/changing to a new person anyway. Go live, find the will and "know your worth!"

Last edited:
Re: Do know your worth!

ang haba na ng sinayang na oras mo TS gumawa ka na ng paraan. Kaso nagrason na sya e, tingin ko basta nagrason e bomalabs ka na talaga.

go get her!!! magsisika kung hindi mo susubukan ipaglaban ang nararamdaman mo!!!dala dala mo yan hanggang tumanda ka

Last edited by a moderator:
halos pareho lang tyo ng kwento.. maswerte ka pa nga eh. at least ikaw meron kang dahilan para maghintay. maghintay ka lang. naginvest ka na ng 7 years tapos ngayon ka pa bibitaw. tsaka bata ka pa. easyhan mo lang darating din yan. hintay hintay lang wag kang susuko

TS you've waited for her, knew what she wants, heard her reasons et cetera, and you? You are still single for long already, though I'm not saying that you have to find a girlfriend now, no or yes but it's up to you. Ok, I wouldn't be pretentious but are you not feeling lonely that you're already becoming old? You need someone in your life, someone to marry, to take care of you and all that. Because approaching the age of 28-30 y/o (at least for me) in this 21st Century, it would be splendid to have the woman you can dedicate your time, effort, love, life and/or have family with.

Well I don't even know how a NGSB Guy would feel because 1) I'm a woman, I've been into a lot of relationships and I was afraid of commitments. So a woman with experience, consider the feeling of being loved by the person you love, it is marvelous Minku, not only the spiritual attachment but all aspects of your well-being; emotionally, physically, mentally 2) I have a friend who's 25 years old and he's also NGSB, he got crushes though but he's kind of aiming for stability in life before he consider that commitment, that's what he said. So find what you want, maybe take the risk of going on a different path, a path that will let you realize or decide whether that path still includes her or not.

Yes it's pleasant to know, I'm pretty sure you even have this feeling of proudness being a NGSB 'til now, but is that what you really want? If yes then go on wait for her, or wait for the girl who's meant for you. If no, I mean hey you'll be 22 y/o, don't you feel any warmth in your body, affection that your soul seeks, devotion that your heart wants and challenge that your mind needs? I'm not saying that you go out now, grab a random woman's butt and be lucky that you'll captivate her heart by doing that, NO. It's time, and you deserve, to explore and accept what is there coming for you, but with thinking okay? It would be a matter of choice, yes. It's like choosing her or another stranger, it's like choosing staying on the old of your habit or trying a new discovery and the list goes on blah blah blah. Then again you need not take these from me, I'm just saying my opinion like c'mon there's 7,465,836,000+ people in our planet, if she's really meant for you then she is for you whatever the means. Know what you want, it would never be too late trying new things, knowing new people, being/changing to a new person anyway. Go live, find the will and "know your worth!"

You need someone in your life, someone to marry, to take care of you and all that. Because approaching the age of 28-30 y/o (at least for me) in this 21st Century, it would be splendid to have the woman you can dedicate your time, effort, love, life and/or have family with.
Ito po kaya I'm asking for advices para po maliwanagan ang aking naguguluhang pagi-iisip hehehe...

) I have a friend who's 25 years old and he's also NGSB, he got crushes though but he's kind of aiming for stability in life before he consider that commitment, that's what he said.
I remember I used to have the same reason before tulad ng friend mo. :D

Yes it's pleasant to know, I'm pretty sure you even have this feeling of proudness being a NGSB 'til now, but is that what you really want?
I don't know if dapat po bang maging proud po ako about this NGSB thing, kasi minsan nakakababa ng dignity as a man sa panahon ngayon.
Lalo na pag mga tropang hokage ang kasama :D , minsan naman nagmumukha akong sinungaling sa ibang girls everytime they ask if may GF ako then I say NGSB. Mukha daw po kasi akong Fuccboi hahahaah...

And last, napansin ko po na you provided your point-of-view on both options if whether I'll still wait for her or 'wag nalang.
Pero wala po yung concrete advice or suggestion na hinahanap ko po, only explanations lang po on both. :(
Parang ganito po kasi yun, if ever I'll wait for her, ano po ba yung mga dapat kong gawin to win her heart.
If not naman po, what makes you think that I should just give-up based on the given situation.

ang haba na ng sinayang na oras mo TS gumawa ka na ng paraan. Kaso nagrason na sya e, tingin ko basta nagrason e bomalabs ka na talaga.
Gumawa na po ako ng paraan TS, then nagrason po siya ka-TS, but then gumawa po ako ulit ng paraan after that reasoning ka TS.
Kaso lang feel ko eh hopeless na talaga kaya I'm here asking for advices.

go get her!!! magsisika kung hindi mo susubukan ipaglaban ang nararamdaman mo!!!dala dala mo yan hanggang tumanda ka
I tried na ipaglaban po, pero parang useless talaga master. :(

halos pareho lang tyo ng kwento.. maswerte ka pa nga eh. at least ikaw meron kang dahilan para maghintay. maghintay ka lang. naginvest ka na ng 7 years tapos ngayon ka pa bibitaw. tsaka bata ka pa. easyhan mo lang darating din yan. hintay hintay lang wag kang susuko
Sa totoo lang po eh wala pong assurance na meron talaga akong hinihintay master. Baka po umaasa lang ako sa wala kaya inabot ng 7 years.
Tagal ko na po kasing naghihintay, at dumating na sa punto na parang susuko na ako master. :(

It is always a gamble.

Love always is.. :yes:

I'm not saying na there's a good certainty na magiging kayo
kahit magawa mo effectively most of what I've said.

but what I'm telling you is how to increase your odds of winning
against what seems to be an overwhelming chance to fail.

and how to set the pace according to what you are capable of..
and I believe in performing efficient and effective tactics to my objectives/goals.
but also I am a slacker myself. that is why I want things to be as effective and as efficient as I can make it as possible
at minimal efforts or costs.

but what is not written there
is that you have to enjoy going through that too :)

some times, you would have to move out of your way to reach out to her
or more often than that.. and you got to show her that its fine that you went out of your way for her
but also you got to show her that it is no easy feat for you to get out of your way too.
just to show her how much you value her.

also, I don't find it nice that you would offer yourself financial assistances for her.
I mean, you know naman money.. it complicates things and relationships.
if you can help it. try as much as possible not to offer her money.
and make it like she still owes you money.
but no more than that. no favors or stuff. just money.

cause although you did that out of pure love for her.. and a bit of intention..(maybe more :lol: )
money is still money. and what you are doing is helping her with finances but that doesnt mean it is free.
(but you dont need to tell her every time..)

after all is said and done.

mahalaga pa rin ang resolve mo.

Like I said sa simula ng aking mahabang advice :rofl:

what if 5% lang ang chance mo? lalaban ka pa rin ba?

is she worth such risk.. is she worth more than your best gaming attitude?

kasi hanggang nagdadalawang isip ka if ipupush mo ng sagad o aatras na lang.

magsisi ka eitherway :)

you gotta have the resolve to fight and win or lose.
and the resolve to learn and enjoy either way the experience.

feeling ko kasi nagdadalawang isip ka.

It is always a gamble.

Love always is.. :yes:

I'm not saying na there's a good certainty na magiging kayo
kahit magawa mo effectively most of what I've said.

but what I'm telling you is how to increase your odds of winning
against what seems to be an overwhelming chance to fail.

and how to set the pace according to what you are capable of..
and I believe in performing efficient and effective tactics to my objectives/goals.
but also I am a slacker myself. that is why I want things to be as effective and as efficient as I can make it as possible
at minimal efforts or costs.

but what is not written there
is that you have to enjoy going through that too :)

some times, you would have to move out of your way to reach out to her
or more often than that.. and you got to show her that its fine that you went out of your way for her
but also you got to show her that it is no easy feat for you to get out of your way too.
just to show her how much you value her.

also, I don't find it nice that you would offer yourself financial assistances for her.
I mean, you know naman money.. it complicates things and relationships.
if you can help it. try as much as possible not to offer her money.
and make it like she still owes you money.
but no more than that. no favors or stuff. just money.

cause although you did that out of pure love for her.. and a bit of intention..(maybe more :lol: )
money is still money. and what you are doing is helping her with finances but that doesnt mean it is free.
(but you dont need to tell her every time..)

after all is said and done.

mahalaga pa rin ang resolve mo.

Like I said sa simula ng aking mahabang advice :rofl:

what if 5% lang ang chance mo? lalaban ka pa rin ba?

is she worth such risk.. is she worth more than your best gaming attitude?

kasi hanggang nagdadalawang isip ka if ipupush mo ng sagad o aatras na lang.

magsisi ka eitherway :)

you gotta have the resolve to fight and win or lose.
and the resolve to learn and enjoy either way the experience.

feeling ko kasi nagdadalawang isip ka.

Opo sir, the reason why I'm here is nagdadalawang isip po ako if itutuloy ko pa.

May chance naman po siguro, very little nga lang .
2nd is parang nagising po yung pride within my inner-self na why bother na pahirapan ang sarili if marami namang iba. :(
3rd is the way she treats me, yung parang kilala niya lang ako if may kailangan siya.
Tulad ng sinabi ko sa opening thread, chinachat ko siya before pero minsan lang siya nagrereply. Minsan no seen pa.
Pero if may kailangan siya, napapa WOW nalang ako sa kidlat bilis niyang reply. And now, balik nanaman sa dati.
Kung kailan niya trip magreply eh dun lang siya nagrereply. Ilang days na rin siya 'di nagrereply sa last message ko hahaha...

Yung 3rd reason po ang dahilan kung bakit ako nagdadalwang-isip ngayon.

ako nga din may crush nung 2010 pa, nasa pinas pa ako nun, ngaun nasa abroad na din sya magkalapit lang kami, parang isang barangay lang dito lang sa saudi, pero hirap parin sya mag reply sa akin. hinihingi ko number nya sa imo binigay parang mali wala naman imo, sabi nya messenger nalang eh hindi naman gumagana ang messenger dito sa saudi. :upset:

ako nga din may crush nung 2010 pa, nasa pinas pa ako nun, ngaun nasa abroad na din sya magkalapit lang kami, parang isang barangay lang dito lang sa saudi, pero hirap parin sya mag reply sa akin. hinihingi ko number nya sa imo binigay parang mali wala naman imo, sabi nya messenger nalang eh hindi naman gumagana ang messenger dito sa saudi. :upset:

Same pala sa China na blocked din ang Facebook and many more. Ilang taon na ba kayong dalawa master? hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom