Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread (now hackable!!)

Re: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

@schimdth
actually free yung ar cards pagbumili kang 3DS, hehehe

@schimdth
actually free yung ar cards pagbumili kang 3DS, hehehe

yung bibilan ko kasi walang AR cards second hand lang kasi sya. May ka deal na po ako bukas ko na mabibili eto package nya worth 7k ok lang po ba ang deal namin or lugi ako?

*3DS Aqua Blue (Asian Region)
cosmetic condition:
90% outer
99% inner (because of screen protector both from dual screen
*Box
*Manual
*Stylus
*Charger
*Resident Evil: Mercenaries (cartridge only)
*Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (Complete)

Ok lang kahit walang flashkart muna bibilhan ko na lang susunod basta malaro ko lang tong 2 RPG na to

Last edited:

pede na yn 7k my 2 games nmn pla e e ang second hand ng resident mga nsa 600 at ung zelda mga 800 basta check m n lng maigi bka my hidden decfects yan pero alam ko pde k ngang mag print di ko lng alm kung gagana gudluck sau ;)

Reposting this:

Recent Update on the 100,000 Strong on Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 / GetMeOffTheMoon Facebook Movement Page!

what are you're insights for this?

The Strategy is "Raising Funds by Fan Donation" and Increasing the Likes by 2 to 3 Folds in Raising Awareness about Megaman Legends 3 -Prototype and Actual game Cancellation, it's called LEGENDS VS CAPCOM

100k Pre-Game Guest Show -The Main Event Happens 4/20/2012 at 11PM EST-

Here's the Outcome:

The 100K Show - Facebook Ads, Morishita's DASH Album, and GetMeOffTheMoon's Future Video

an Update:

Coal Essence: A Story From A Fan Who Donated $300 To The Cause
Dear Legends Fans,

Realization that my time left on this planet is short did not come early to me. Life is merely a boundless journey of opportunity floating within and out of your grasp. September of 2010 had to be the best month of the year for me, on the very day Legends 3 was announced. I felt an overwhelming amount of joy. But out of the many years I've met friends and conversed with others about gaming, even Mega Man, I never found a Mega Man Legends Fan with similiar interest as me (at least offline).

I remember in the third grade ripping out a Legends advertisement page in an issue of Electronic Monthly Gaming and putting it in my plastic cover sleeve of my binder for school.

I realized after the full details of the Mega Man Legends 3 Project that it wasn't just the next Legends game that made me excited - It was meeting a mass of other Legends fans. I felt immediately upon entering the devroom, I could make wonderful aquantainces with brilliant ideas for the game in a instant, just because they shared the same passion and love that I've held in my heart for a decade.

Seeing the project cancelled was very hard on myself. The amount of sympathy that was shared between the fanbase was widespread, and that's when I truely realized that I wasn't alone in how I felt. I bought a Nintendo 3DS weeks, simply weeks within the release of the Nintendo eShop. I was ready to buy the Prototype for myself and any soul I knew who owned a Nintendo 3DS. Suprisingly today, my 3DS cart slot is still empty.

This may seem like a large sum of money to some. It could very well be a full-time paycheck to others, however, I do not donate this simply in attempt to game in my hands someday. I do it because I want others to experience Legends 3; A collaborative effort that would show just how great a game can be from fan input. I would spend hundreds of hours playing this title, if I had the chance. Life is full of chances, and I've always thought of the choices in my life (taking action on something more specifically) consisting of this with a selection cursor to boot-

-> Do nothing

- Act

Notice how if you speed through dialog, you may accidentially hit option 1. It's what most people refer to as "moving onwards".

Video games have affected my personality a lot. The interaction with townspeople from Kattelox for example gave Mega Man a lot of choices. It wasn't just the text-prompted dialog that one could scroll through with the A or X button. It made you ponder, and after that choice you could ask "Could things have been done differently?". Some decisions make little impact, some make a huge impact in the long run. Take Roll's Diary for example. Things acumilate, even the smallest of small things accumilate (gifts for dear partner for example).

I've chose option 1 a lot of times in life. Option 2 is probably why I'm still here today, but as the world and life isn't equally fair, sometimes things happen and will happen without making a choice upon it. What I'm dealing with now, I don't have a choice. I understand exactly what my Donation is going to - to give that option prompt to people who still do not know about us/you. Targeting one person inspired by us gives that individual the power to inspire others.

I only want to help set the momentum. Once we/you guys reach 100,000k, I know personally that a lot of things are going to set into motion from there. We'll/you'll turn a leaf to newcomers that will say "This is why we need to 100k to become officially 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" to "This is 100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3 and this is what we intend to do:".

Perhaps I've said too much. I miss the Devroom, where knowing that I could express my mind about the future of Legends, was potentially read by a developer of MML3 who cared.

I thank anyone for reading this. I choose not to reveal my identity for various reasons. Consider me one of those likes that wouldn't be giving this donation if it wasn't for the effort of all you. I don't need to be thanked, rather, I would like to thank all of you guys for being optimistic and having the "Devroom" spirit, which is key!

-> Do nothing

- Act

Sincerely,

~A Mega Man Legends fan

538641_296466730427575_149316248475958_640515_696567211_a.jpg

manly tears have been shed T_T

Seriously, this message of Coal Essence is truly what each and everyone here in this page is fighting for. I also believed that letting people know about this great game is better than doing nothing, it's simply the Better Option to be taken! Naysayers and Negativity Junkies may deem our efforts as wasting of time and money, if they've never been a Legends fan before, I would understand their nonsense, but if you've been a fan of Legends and say demotivational trash in the movement? All I can say is you don't feel the game for yourself.

Coal Essence here voiced out each and every Megaman Legends Fans' sincerest reason for striving here in this movement, many would have the same reason as his' but just can't express it, just like his anonymity.

I salute people like Coal who doesn't think about Expenses just for our Experiences to be Shared through others...

We want to share this Masterpiece of a Game to Everyone who doesn't even know Megaman Legends.

So I have Chosen to ACT rather than Doing Nothing.

Mega Man Legends 3 Paid Advertising: LEGENDS VS CAPCOM

We are now 96,400 Strong!

ask po saan makaka dl ng mga ganes s 3ds? free b pag dl?

@mhatapat
no walang madodownloadan ng 3DS games, kung yung sinasabi mo yung galing sa eshop, may bayad sila

anong nilalagay na games sa sd card ng 3ds?ung mga nds rom ba na .nds ang file extension???:upset:

@esjhei23
mostly for pictures, music at videos lang nilalagay sa sd card, yung ibang purchase galing eshop downloads

kakaupdate ko lng ng 3ds ko.. to 4.0.0.7 pde na mag organize ng folders..ok nman sya. new look for the eshop. ang pode..

woot.. napadaan lang.. the more I back read the more I want that effin 3DS..
nangangamusta lang sa mga DS user dati.. :P walang nag bago imba parin si Blue haha..

any idea where can I buy a 3DS online.. yung safe, may mapagkukunan naman ako ng pera kaya lang walang tinda dito sa Nueva Ecija,. erm, meron naman sa mall kaya lang 10k parin price(WTF)..

Last edited:

woot.. napadaan lang.. the more I back read the more I want that effin 3DS..
nangangamusta lang sa mga DS user dati.. :P walang nag bago imba parin si Blue haha..

any idea where can I buy a 3DS online.. yung safe, may mapagkukunan naman ako ng pera kaya lang walang tinda dito sa Nueva Ecija,. erm, meron naman sa mall kaya lang 10k parin price(WTF)..

Try mo sir d2 tipidpc.com.. marami dyan seller.. dun ka sa maraming positive feedback.

naupdate ko na rin yung 3DS ko to latest firmware 4.0.0.7, kung may flashcart kayo wag nyu muna update firmware nyu since maboblock yun, so better hintay kayo ng update sa gamit nyu na flashcart (yung scds2 meron na update for 4.0.0.7) hehehe so naupdate ko na kagabi, ayus luminis yung home menu ko, hehehe

@kryst thanks idol... update ko bukas dstwo q 2m pati 3ds hehe

@tyro pa accept nlng ^_^

anu po new games ng 3Ds?

@mhatapat
currently Spirit Camera Cursed Memoir yung latest na kilalang new release, last releases ata yung Kid Icarus Uprising, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil Revelations, others eh check mo na lang sa gamefaqs hehehe

@mhatapat
currently Spirit Camera Cursed Memoir yung latest na kilalang new release, last releases ata yung Kid Icarus Uprising, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil Revelations, others eh check mo na lang sa gamefaqs hehehe

master KI or TOA>? tapos ko na ung story mode nang KI treasure mode na lang ako ang hirap nang finish this chapter in 10 mins 15 mins etc.

di ko alam kung mag huhunt pa ako nang TOA kasi paparating na ang pokemon black and white 2 :D

Last edited:

haha nvm online trading.. :D natakot ako bigla dahil na scam yung kilala ko.. :D
anyway, pag nag punta ba ako ng manila, magkano ba ang price range ng 3DS sa mga shop? and where.. :P

Back
Top Bottom