Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread (now hackable!!)

Pa help nmn my 3ds xl ako kaso japanese language..panu i cfw siya?

Boss di pa nasagot tanong ko.... May system update na lumabas tapos naka cfw ako jp to us. I uupdate ko ba? Di ko magamit ibang function eh.

TIA

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Mga sir pa help naman po, penge ako ng LocalFriendCodeSeed_B extracted to decrypt9 para naman po maunban ko 2ds ko hehe, pasend na lang po sakin ng link, many many thanks po sa tutulong :pray:

ou sir, haha pero ok na dun sa gbatempt may nagbigay sakin na member hehe

The Nintendo 3DS

Fire Emblem Awakening Demo now available!

...well, we pretty much all know what a 3DS is, now that it's here. i should probably put here some relevant information, so i'll try to glean/borrow/copypasta any useful stuff i see sa GBAtemp, mwahaha.

of course, i'll give proper credits. that's a given. so yeah, if you have one, good for you. if you don't, well, come in and maybe we can convince you to get one. everybody needs someone, especially if you want your Mii rescued, mwahaha.

Current available colors are Cosmo Black (2 or 3-toned gradient? not sure) and Aqua Blue (some say it has around 5 tones of gradient, and looks classy). Also, Flare Red should be available in stores now (see images). There are special bundles available online, like the Legend of Zelda 3DS which is a Cosmo Black with gold filigreed, the Monster Hunter 3G bundle, and many others incoming. Also, Ice White should be available soon. Then there's Pink, and then the upcoming Fire Emblem Awakening Cobalt Blue bundle, among others. Basta, madami nang mga colors available, hehe.

Current Notable Games available (um, off the top of my head):
Super Street Fighter IV 3D
Samurai Warriors Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D
Resident Evil Revelations

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Starfox 64 3D

Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Brothers 2
Paper Mario Sticker Star

Tales of Abyss
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns 3DS
Harvest Moon 3DS: A New Beginning
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy

Mario Kart 7
Freaky Forms (eShop)
Pushmo (eShop)
Crashmo (eShop)
The Denpa Men: They Came In Buckets (I mean, They Came In Waves! hehe)
Nano Assault (kinda hard to find, but an updated version, Nano Assault EX will be released on the eShop)
Dr. Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
Mighty Switch Force (eShop)
VVVVVV (eShop)
Pet Zombies
Cubic Ninja
Fluidity: Spin Cycle (eShop)

...and tons of other stuff that I can't seem to remember now. Just read the rest from other gaming sites, like Kotaku or Siliconera.

eShop is good in that you can buy stuff from it (apps and DSiware games), but there are also DSiware that are free and is often a good idea to get. You also get, tada, 3D movie trailers for download! How awesome is that? You get a taste of how 3D Hollywood films will look on that lovely little gadget you're holding (or fantasizing about) right now. The first update takes a while though, so you better have a stable connection, else you'll start from scratch (no resuming system updates, sorry).

If you're enjoying the 3D pictures, you can go here to find more. just put them in their own directory sa root ng SD card, and keep note of the 3DS file naming format (AAAA1111.mpo, where AAAA is any 4 letter word and/or underscore, and 1111 is any 4digit number), and it should be fine. try not to add too many .MPO files at any one time, as it takes a while for the 3DS to recognize and index them all. Paunti-unti na dagdag, para hindi ka mabagot sa data management nya, hehe.

OH YEAH.

There are converters out there that can convert 3D movies for playback on the 3DS. try it out. super sulit, ahaha. pero in fairness, kahit sanay na mata ko napagod din, so keep that in mind. good thing is, the converted clips are broken into 10 minute segments-- think of this as a Chapter select feature. you can play back from which segment you left off, no need to seek inside a single huge file, which makes for faster and more efficient seeking. you'll know it's a 3D movie if you play it back on WMP and you see two side-by-side images

so, sa ngayon, yan muna. enjoy mga 3D DISGUSTING PIGS. joke. :lol:

3DS is now Customizable!! (installable with CFW)

(only works on <=10.3 firmware versions)

ayus to ahh ..pa try this

ang alam ko nasa NAND ang arm9loaderhax ..so pag na reformat ung SD card ibalik mo lng ung mga kailangan na files para mag boot ulet ung 3DS mo

ang alam ko nasa NAND ang arm9loaderhax ..so pag na reformat ung SD card ibalik mo lng ung mga kailangan na files para mag boot ulet ung 3DS mo

Ah sige sir. Salamat. Navirus kasi ata yung sd ko. Kapag nag iinstall ako ng cia tapos kinancel ko nababawasan pa din yung memory eh.

Ah sige sir. Salamat. Navirus kasi ata yung sd ko. Kapag nag iinstall ako ng cia tapos kinancel ko nababawasan pa din yung memory eh.

dapat hayaan mo nalng matapos ung pag iinstall ng CIA ..tapos kung nag bago isip mo burahin mo nalng ..baka ma corruprt SD mo nyan ..malamang bug ng FBI ung nababawasan ung memory mo kahit nag cancel ka

dapat hayaan mo nalng matapos ung pag iinstall ng CIA ..tapos kung nag bago isip mo burahin mo nalng ..baka ma corruprt SD mo nyan ..malamang bug ng FBI ung nababawasan ung memory mo kahit nag cancel ka

ganon ba yun sir? ang bagal kasi ng installation eh. 100kbps lang kaya nagcancel ako.

Posible po ba na mabalik a9lh ko kasi inuninstall ko po nung nagblack screen (inupdate ko yung 3ds ko) kaya inuninstall ko yung cfw. Posible po ba na mabalik yung cfw.. kpag binalik yung cfw files niya?

Posible po ba na mabalik a9lh ko kasi inuninstall ko po nung nagblack screen (inupdate ko yung 3ds ko) kaya inuninstall ko yung cfw. Posible po ba na mabalik yung cfw.. kpag binalik yung cfw files niya?

try mo sir. pero kung sakaling ayaw eh wag mo i update sa 11.4 kasi may ginagawa sila sa 11.3 para pwede na magdowngrade from 11.3

Back
Top Bottom