Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nintendo 3DS XL Regional Locked

Moreign

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Goodmorning mga ka symbs! Ask ko lang, i have this 3DS XL however it is set to Japanese. I've done some research and I guess my gadget is locked by region. If I my ask is there anyone here who can unlock my nintendo 3ds xl? A step by step procedure would be a great help. If there's nothing we can do I also want to ask on how much can I sell this gadget? I only have the gadget itself of course, a charger and a blue case (pouch)

Good day anong firmware nag 3DS XL/LL Jap mo? if it is 4.1 to 9.2 ang firmware pwedeng pwede yan

Wala pong legit na way para maremove region locked sa 3ds generation. only way to remove region locking is to use hacking/custom firmwares

ganyan din po skin 3ds xl japan 4.4 ang firmware hndi ko rin makonek sa internet

Back
Top Bottom