Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story PAIN (18+; very very short story)

[[WARNING: content may be offensive as it contains adult stuff. Please be guided accordingly. But I guess you’re 18 since FB ideally should not be allowed for minors]](was first posted there so,,,,)

Excruciating pain.

I woke up and tried to let out a scream; I couldn’t. I was gagged, but that was the least of my troubles.

Ever so slowly, I was coming to a realization that I was doomed; my demise lurking amongst the stench of death. They say that your life will flash before you when nearing death; but why am I seeing the same horror over and over?

My stomach churned as I heard footsteps in the distance. My vomit regurgitating. My pupils were forcibly dilated due to the blanket of darkness; my fear being amplified as the sound of the steps echoed.

It was getting closer; I could’ve sworn that my heartbeat can be heard across the confines of this wretched chamber. I was catching my breath while my attempts of escaping these chains were futile. My last ounce of strength was a feeble whimper. The door let out a squeak that sent shivers down my spine. Tears fell down my bloodied face.

It was her.

This astonishingly beautiful creature has put up a façade that could fool the wisest of men.

She is the reincarnation of the devil - her sweet smell now suffocating my lungs; her provocative eyes, like fire, burning a hole into me; her killer smile, a masochist grin. As she edged closer, she reached for the chain which suspended my limp body and gave it a tug; I wobbled back and forth like a dead animal.

Oh God please make this stop!

I was looking into her eyes, begging her to end me; and with that, she smiled and slowly released my gag. I spewed green liquid, hacking and coughing madly.

“My oh my, we are energetic today eh?” she was intently mocking my distraught form.

My stomach was burning from the acid. After a few seconds of uncontrollable coughing, I began trembling while trying to speak.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” she menacingly joked.

However, it wasn’t.

“End… me…” was all I could mutter; blood still trickling from my severed tongue; my mouth, now a hollow mixture of blood and torn flesh

“Nah – ah!” her condescending words have destroyed me.

“We’re just gettin’ started, you fool,” and with that, she reached for her table of paraphernalia.

“Nooo… nooo oh God nooooo…” I felt the phantom pain on ALL of my extremities; the burning sensation of forcibly torn tissues and ligaments were so
surreal; it was a nightmare, but I was wide awake.

“Hmmm, you know, my clients are quite happy,” she said as she was in a fickle, grabbing a bloodied digital camera besides a rusted portable drill.

“They keep on inquiring WHERE I was getting such BOLD pictures; nowadays, no one’s really happy with how they look,” she started snapping pictures.

“Would you believe that there was a lady who asked me to remove her “excessive flesh” so that she could be “asexual” and be JUST LIKE A BARBIE DOLL?” my paranoia was going haywire.

She paused, as if admiring her work of art. She bit her lip, like she always does when she’s fishing for ideas.

“What else haven’t we done on ya?” my mouth was agape; I couldn’t take this anymore!

Her eyes darted lower, onto my pubic area. Her expression was that of a mad scientist.

“Oh goody, one LAST extremity!” she giggled as she started stroking my flaccid member. Her soft hands, like an angel descending into the abyss to help me find salvation.

“How long has it been, BABY?” the emphasis was strong on the last word.

“You’ve been very naughty,” she purred as she went down on her knees; her warm breath caressing my manhood. Confused, I was still desperately trying to move away from her.

“Relax BABY, one last, for old time’s sake?” I was at a loss for words. What was she thinking? I—I’m not having any of this shit!

She made a letter “O” with her mouth and slowly slid her way into me, her tongue hugging the sides of my shaft. I have already forgotten what it felt like and yet here I was, being “tortured” towards absurdity. Nothing made sense; the stark contrast between pleasure and pain was consuming my sanity.

“Look at me, baby” her soft whisper brought back tears of guilt and longing; if only I hadn’t hurt her then, none of this would’ve ever happened. If only…
With me still inside her mouth, she started unbuttoning her blouse; she then unlatched her bra, and with a slight tug, her bossoms popped out like half-moons into the pale lamp light. Her eyes were burning with lust as she played with me; her nipples, brushing against my manhood, sent electric signals to my brain; I was now in a state of confused euphoria.

As she continued with her torment, something inside of me snapped; I was starving, confused, and in pain, and yet, I slowly felt the throes of passion engulfing my mind.

“uughhh…” was all I could say. It was just like being drugged; except with somebody’s mouth and breasts.

“That’s it baby, FEEL IT… I want you…” her words were more than enough; I was fully erect in a few seconds. Her tongue was making small miracles while her soft hands were cupping my balls. She took me in too deeply; I was catching my breath.

It was getting very intense and I was nearing my peak. The pressure was just too much.

“ugghhh, baby…” I said, as I was about to come.

Her sucking was like a vacuum; it was getting tight. TOO TIGHT.

SNAP! RIIIIIPPPP!

“AAAAAARRRRHGHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOO”

**fade to black

**gunshots

**indistinct police sirens

NOTE: someone made me realize that I could've exerted more effort but I am a lazy bum so I posted it as is without edits.

looks lit it's an excerpt but not really but it is or whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom