Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHOTOGRAPHY thread

Re: { PHOTOGRAPHY } thread

It was around 5:30 in the morning while waiting for my friends who were out jogging (i, on the other hand, was there with a different agenda in mind) had the opportunity to capture some scenes along the Pantal River and the De Venecia Highway... I was hoping to get a picture of the sunrise, however the view to the east on top of the Pantal Bridge has a troubling distraction - the presence of several electric cables >.<... So i just satisfied myself on the western side of the bridge...

Camera: Canon 450D
Lens: Kit lens only (18-55)

Boats by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Anchored by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Old dock mounts by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Carael by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Horizon by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Fisherman by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Old dock foundation by raijinnathan, on Flickr

i'm canon user. canon is expensive but worth it...

ako din po eh... canon 1000d po ung gamit ko... binili po sakin ni mama... pero much expensive po sya.... kesa sa nikon ... ..

pero mas maganda po ung canon talaga kahit dun sa digi cam palang

Hello sweetlady.. :)

honestly, it was my first time to take fireworks photos last night. So I made sure to do some experiments during that time. :) Bale sa shutter speed ako nag adjust (Which I usually use on night photography). Nag start ako sa 2 seconds 4, 6 then 8 seconds, ISO was boost to 800 (kaya grainy konti yun image), Apperture was adjusted accordingly. The last photo I posted was taken at 8 seconds although I have some good shots at 4 and 6 seconds. yun 2 seconds medyo madilim ng konti. the only post processing I made was to get the shadows darker para mas prominent yun fireworks. TRIPOD is A MUST in taking fireworks photos. Anyway, my cam is Nikon D5000.

naku naku salamat po ng marami sa help nio.. ask ko po pala same din po kali iyon sa pag canon 1000d..

naku naku salamat po ng marami sa help nio.. ask ko po pala same din po kali iyon sa pag canon 1000d..

Yup. Same concept din lang din yan sa ibang camera.

Another fireworks shot

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

hello nice to know may thread pala photography sa symbianize..newbie din ako hope me learn from me fella symbianizers..nice day to all

Hi mga ka sb, Off topic lang po. Ok ba tong Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital SLR Camera. La ba talaga itong video?

ako din po eh... canon 1000d po ung gamit ko... binili po sakin ni mama... pero much expensive po sya.... kesa sa nikon ... ..

pero mas maganda po ung canon talaga kahit dun sa digi cam palang

Diba ate ang canon 1000d ay same lang sa Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital SLR Camera. Tama po ba ako?

Diba ate ang canon 1000d ay same lang sa Canon EOS Rebel XS Digital SLR Camera. Tama po ba ako?

Yup, same lang sya. Rebel XS is for European customers. Parang yung Canon powershot and Canon IXUS, same camera different names.

up.. subscribing.. anyone from south? laguna-batangas?

kaka PP ko lang ang mga ito :lol:.. same set dun sa mga nauna kong na post na scenes along pantal river :D

Cam: Canon EOS 450D
Lens: Kit lens lang (18-55mm)

Island Barangay by raijinnathan, on Flickr

River Scene by raijinnathan, on Flickr

Commuting via "baloto"... A typical morning river scene along Pantal River in Dagupan City.. the colors and quality was enhanced using photoshop. Original picture can be found here :) http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1042/20110121nc0253.jpg

pls enjoy ^^

Last edited:

Attachments

• DSC_1324.jpg
    DSC_1324.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_2222.jpg
    DSC_2222.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_2920_010.jpg
    DSC_2920_010.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 1