Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHOTOGRAPHY thread

Re: { PHOTOGRAPHY } thread

guys p post nman, i hope mkasali rin me khit ps lng cam ko.. hehehe

guys ang gaganda ng mga photograph d2! pag dating talga sa art di papahuli mga noypi!! grabe pang magazine ung mag shots.. bkit di kaya mag publish ng photography magazine ang symbianze? di ba maganda un! para mas makita in hard copy ung mga pics nyo. thanks.. keep on posting ha i always visit this thread s mga updates..

guys p post nman, i hope mkasali rin me khit ps lng cam ko.. hehehe

:hi: maraming salamat sa pagsshare ng shot mo :clap:

ayusin lang natin kase ang nakaLink ay yung Webpage ng friendster mo kung san makikita/nakadisplay ung photo.next time upload mo nalang siya sa isang image hosting site tulad ng imageshack.us. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

kimi...try mo kaya bagalan ng konti ang shutter speed kung pede sa PS camera mo para mas maganda ang motion trails and blur ng background:salute: check this link for Panning-Sports/Motosport

thanks! i'll try to play around with the settings :dance:

Last edited:

my share for today, not tilt-shift photos though...

DSC_7968.jpg

DSC_7987.jpg

d_canon.gif
d_canon.gif
d_canon.gif

2vtb28h.jpg

guys, any tutorials how to do tilt-shifting? :D

i only used it once and hard to focus :( i don't think it'll do a good job as a tilt-shift lens.

emote lang :lmao:

3636504701_eb0413f238.jpg

I love you as the plant that never blooms but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.
- Pablo Neruda

saka nako mag popost ng photos, sobrang busy ang toxic! :upset:...

gagaling ng photogs ng symb :thumbsup:

hello po!!

kala ko totoo ung tilt shift with cam and gears( lam ko mahal un)
fake tilt shift pala..ka elibs ung mga pix nyo Guys

asteg!!

My first try on tilt shifting...

tiltshift.jpg

na over saturate ko yata, and wala pang magandang subject hehe

Back
Top Bottom