Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHOTOGRAPHY thread

Re: { PHOTOGRAPHY } thread

organize naman po tau ng symbianize shooters!..hehe..funshoot lng sana.

• Camera model - Nikon D60
  • F-stop - F8
  • Exposure time - 1/250s
  • ISO - 100
  • Metering mode - Spot

ask ko lang po mga sir. ano po gamit niyong pang edit ng mga pic? nagaarap pa lang kasi ako ng photography. kakabili ko lang Nikon D3100 nung monday. sana matulungan niyo po ako. thanks.

learn first the BASICS of photography boss. learn how to shoot in manual mode. learn what's a properly exposed photo and what's not. learn aperture, shutter speed, and ISO and how to take advantage of these three basic fundamentals of exposure.

read read read ka muna. later mo na isipin ang pag-eedit because photography is not mainly editing. that's just 50% of the whole process.

but to answer your question, ako gamit ko Adobe Lightroom :D

Nice shot! How did you come up with that kind of effect? Is there any special software that you use? Galing po :)

photoshop > ctrl + J (duplicate layer) > ctrl + shift + u (desaturate) > apply mask > brush mask

read on masking if di mo pa alam ano yan :D

image_t6.jpg

image_t6.jpg

Testing lang..

Camera used: Nikon D3100

:happy:

karamihan kasi dito puro edited photos na.. pero sugested talaga sa mga nagsisimula palang na wag mag edit.. ako di pa nmn ako ganun katagal at wala din akong cam.. digicam lng pero i dont need or i dont want to edit my photos.. gusto ko mga photos ko as untouched... ;)

nice.. ganda ng model :D

@julius dami mo model pero may nakita ako na pinakamaganda sa kanila.. di ko lng maalala kung anong page un.. :D

8197253443_1b1d3d54a4_h.jpg

thanks boss icon. shutter speed pa lang ang napagaaralan ko ngayon. hehe. naguguluhan pa ko sa aperture and ISO. thanks ulit boss Icon ganda mga shots mo.

Last edited:

Kakabili ko lang ng d5100 last sunday so eto yung isa pinaka una kung shots
beginner pa lang :P

DSC_0010.jpg

pasali po ako.. newbie lang po ako pagdating sa photography....

and here's mine..

8208293626_33657138b7_b.jpg

564351_10151147362978713_358503818_n.jpg

393509_10151147363943713_642386205_n.jpg

21210_10151240859563713_1486599619_n.jpg

8204472049_1cc8c42ae7_z.jpg

daily share

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom