Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pokecoin refund

Darcsen

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
����������������������������

I want to Share this to everyone, I hope it will help you too.

Get refund from Google 100% working
So I have figured out a way to bypass "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy" and got myself a refund. I have stated all the steps I took as you may not get it directly from step 7.

Steps I took:

1. Go to google play store on your web browser and go to your account page

2. Go to purchase history and select report problem

3. From options I initially chose: Purchase is defective and doesn't work as advertised- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

4. I repeated step 2 and this time selected: I no longer wasn't this purchase- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

5. Repeated step two and this time selected: Purchase was made by friend or family member without my consent- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

6. Waited 5 minutes

7. Repeated step 2 and this time selected: I don't recognize this purchase or charge- I got an email saying the refund has been approved.

Hope this helps you guys.

PS: I got the refund a few minutes ago for a purchase I made on Aug 18

Attachments

• 2016_9_7_9_53_53_546_PM.png
    2016_9_7_9_53_53_546_PM.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Pabulong gamitin ko lng self interest pang vip ng ibang laro thanks. Stuck up kasi akonsa error ni google pag bumili hahaha

����������������������������

Share ko Sana baka gawing business ng iba

Paano gawin yan?

pabulong ts naglalaro po kasi ng pokemon go:pray:

Back
Top Bottom