Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PS3 Official Jailbreak thread

What Jailbreak system are you using?

• OFW 3.41 + Jailbreak Dongle

Votes: 44 21.0%
  • CFW 3.55 Wanikoko V2

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • CFW 3.55 Kmeaw

Votes: 152 72.4%

• Total voters
thanks po.. ano po meaning ng NAT3 (sorry super newbie here). :( follow ko po ung instructions. knakabahan lang ako, may risk ba ma-brick ung ps3 or TB dongle ko?

last.. di sya pwede online gaming pero pwede magupdate ng game via psn po? pano po babaguhin ung NAT3 para makapagonline gaming? slamat po

messing with dev_flash there will be always a risk of brick. pero kung nasunod mo naman yung steps, I think wala naman masamang mangyayari, just read the warnings muna bago mo gawin.

ask ko lang po downgradable po ba yung model na ito? CECH-3006B

Installation

Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
Open OpenPS3FTP
Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
Set the PS3's PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
Reboot your PS3
Start FckPSN-v0.7.exe
Enjoy with PSN

nasa part n po ko nung 'Start FckPSN-v.07.exe, patulong naman po kung pano gawin to. nsa external harddisk ko na ung FckPSN-v.07.exe na file pero ko di ko po alam kng pano sya i-rurun s ps3 :(

two down..

[Released] Zadow’s Cobra Gift – Cobra USB dongle reversed

Code:
http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/06/released-zadows-cobra-gift/

Here is little gift to the scene.
I have done most work.
so you can do litlle

Now i always like this forum.
its pretty easy if you look at the files.
Fully reversed Cobra multiman.
decrypted payload cobra.
fully reversed v1updater from cobra team.
also full look in, how the dongle opens while updating.
Also posted i did the hard work, some els need to port it.
all info are there.
Why some devs dont even wanna have an look, makes me only speculating.(could be monet invovled) well its there choice.
and really dont give an big F.

take it or leave it.

regards Zadow

Last edited:
@rustedfingers

exe file po yan at hindi aandar sa PS3 yan, sa PC lang yan paandarin. dont forget na turn off mo yung firewall mo

@rustedfingers

pre, kung ang balak mo lang ay ma update ung roster nang nba 2k12 mo, may tutorial ako na hindi na kylangan mag install nang rebug cfw 3.55.2 or mag connect sa internet. stay put ka lang sa tb 2.7.

two down..

[Released] Zadow’s Cobra Gift – Cobra USB dongle reversed

Code:
http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/06/released-zadows-cobra-gift/

as usual madaming critics and saying its useless... baka sila yung behind cobra team.. hopefully may magrelease ng fully working pkg file :thumbsup:

Mga paps I have my new PS3 ayoko pang pa jailbreak enjoy ko muna sa bala... tanong ko lang po kung ano ang top 10 Ps3 games nyo bibili ako. thanks

Update ko lang po tong tanong ko pasensya na po.

@rustedfingers

exe file po yan at hindi aandar sa PS3 yan, sa PC lang yan paandarin. dont forget na turn off mo yung firewall mo

thanks! so dapat pala nakabukas din ung PC pag aaccess sa PSN? nga pala sir, ung step na Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox) na-skip ko din, pano gawin to? wala kasi nagprompt s akin na nanghihingi ng username at password e

@rustedfingers

pre, kung ang balak mo lang ay ma update ung roster nang nba 2k12 mo, may tutorial ako na hindi na kylangan mag install nang rebug cfw 3.55.2 or mag connect sa internet. stay put ka lang sa tb 2.7.

sige po sir, pahingi namn copy ng tutorial mo? eto talaga gusto kong gawin pero gusto ko din i-update ung mga games ko with the latest patches..

sana nga may mag release ng working pkg file....kung wala 1 down pa rin

:help:

may bagong balita ba or bago
para maJB latest FW ng PS3 na vailable ngayon?

mas prefer ko po kasi buy BrandNew tapos JB na lang kung pwepwede na:praise:

@bobo1412

mahirap yan, sa SM malls wala na ako makita nagbebenta. Out of stock na daw. Last option mo na lang is sa GH o kaya madalas marami sa Monumento. Yun nga lang mamaw yung presyuhan, mga +6-7k additional compare sa mga non-JB PS3.

Last edited:
zadow's cobra gift useless!!!!!!!!!!! by well-known devs 'KDSBest' and 'KaKaRoToKS'

it is still uncracked. -- After much digging thru the 77meg RAR that was Zadow's Gift, it turns out to be nothing more then a bunch of already existing info, and his IDA Pro logs of trying to debug the payload and firmware updater system.

Originally Posted by Wololo
Yesterday I posted what appeared to me as a massive breakthrough in the PS3 scene, a bunch of files decrypted from the Cobra dongle, one of the DRM encrypted piracy dongles for firmware 3.55. The files had been released by user zadow28, who seems to have a fairly good reputation on some of the scene’s websites.

I have been contacted since then by several veterans of the PS3 scene, who told me these files are, in essence, garbage.

They didn’t explicitly tell me the word “fake”, but rather, it seems the files posted by Zadow are basically useless information, which in addition has been publicly available for a while. None of them told me “where” that information actually can be found, which for now I interpret as “it is so useless that we will not even bother to
tell people where they can find the information in the first place”.

I do not have the tools, the knowledge, or the time to confirm if Zadow28 is a fraud, but I can say I am seeing a pattern I’ve seen in the past on the psp and the vita scene: unknown guy gets semi famous by posting lots of garbage that looks like the real deal, famous devs call him out for a faker, random people start some conspiracy theories about old devs trying to get all the credits, other random people tell the old devs that they should collaborate with the new guy instead of bashing him, old devs have a hard time explaining that it is impossible to collaborate with a dude who has the IQ of a banana. (I’ve been through that so I know how people like kakaroto feel.

So, if I’m to choose a side, I’ll go and trust the old dudes. If they say it’s useless, I guess they’re right.

http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3850-Debunking-Zadow-s-Cobra-Gift

Last edited:
Hello po, may nakita po akong video sa youtube at nag sasabing pwede daw mag jailbreak sa PS3 OFW 4.11, totoo ba ito? xD
eh kasi gusto ko mag laro nang mga Old games sa ps3 eh, kaso wala nang nag bebenta dito sa Cagayan de oro, pero 4.10 na po ang firmware ko..

eto pala yung link oh.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXb-Ysy39A&feature=related
may naka try na ba nito? O_O

Hello po, may nakita po akong video sa youtube at nag sasabing pwede daw mag jailbreak sa PS3 OFW 4.11, totoo ba ito? xD
eh kasi gusto ko mag laro nang mga Old games sa ps3 eh, kaso wala nang nag bebenta dito sa Cagayan de oro, pero 4.10 na po ang firmware ko..

eto pala yung link oh.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXb...may skills ka din dapat pag ginamit mo yan :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom