Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PS3 Official Jailbreak thread

What Jailbreak system are you using?

• OFW 3.41 + Jailbreak Dongle

Votes: 44 21.0%
  • CFW 3.55 Wanikoko V2

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • CFW 3.55 Kmeaw

Votes: 152 72.4%

• Total voters
so i have decided as of now to buy a legit ps3 :) so that i could used to play a new games like 2k12 or this upcoming 2k13? :) does 3.73FW can play this

madami namang secondhand games kung legit ang balak mo eh..tyagaan lang sa paghahanap..advantage pag legit ka..lahat ng bagong labas at lalabas na games..playable na agad...

True blue breaks it's silence

23 - 7 – 2012

the true blue team will soon be launching an updated version of our dongle, hence our silence and lack of news/updates. The changes include a new style casing to help differentiate clones from the authentic true blue dongles. The new version dongle will be compatible with eboot patches released to date, whilst existing authentic true blue dongles in the market will continue to be supported in the same firmware releases. You can expect a spate of eboot releases shortly after the new version dongle is released. We also plan to include a lot of extra features for our loyal true blue user base in upcoming firmware releases. Which will also function seamlessly on existing authentic true blue dongles.
We would also like to bring to our potential customers and existing users attention that the website: Truebluejb2.cc is selling fake dongles. We are in no way associated with them nor will we replace or support their fake dongles.
Information received suggests that they have not yet cloned our new style packaging, so large qty's of devices in the market which do not come packed in the packaging detailed below (30-5-2012 news) are most likely fake. We will continue to monitor the situation daily.
The upcoming new firmware releases will also block the clones and help users differentiate fakes from authentic dongles.
Upcoming firmware releases will block these fake devices and furthermore eboot's will not support the clones. Pb2 and jbking clone devices will also be blocked in the future and will not function correctly with our upcoming features!
We thank our customers for their continuing support and hope you will enjoy the coming features and eboot patches.........
The clones sold by truebluejb2.cc can be differentiated by checking the pcb inside the casing using the guide below, as previously posted in news.

magkano kaya mabebenta ang PS3 na 500gb and COMPLETE with box?
with 2 controllers version 3.55 kmeaw jb ..
with games na din 10 above ..

guys pasuyo naman may alam ba kaung fix ng catherine sa part ng babel? cfw 3.55 kmeaw

Hi guys,

I was playing Final Fantasy 13 last weekend but it froze on chapter 11-12, I think. So, that was after the fight with Barthendalus. I read other posts saying that I should make sure that file z019.ps3.wmp is correct because this is a big file (5.39GB) and should be split correctly or copied to internal ps3HD (not split or merged).

I am not sure if this is really cause of the problem.Do you guys have any idea how to fix this.I have merged the file on my internal HD, still the same problem.

I copied the game to my internal HD and I checked the files and it is merged correctly but still not working.

Problem: Black screen after fight with Brathendalus ( pablaik na ng cocoon)

Sorry if mali napunthan ko thread. Hoping na you could help me or you could show me the thread about my problem.

THANK YOU!!
PS3 3.55KMEAW
MULTIMAN ver 2.04

Hi guys,

I was playing Final Fantasy 13 last weekend but it froze on chapter 11-12, I think. So, that was after the fight with Barthendalus. I read other posts saying that I should make sure that file z019.ps3.wmp is correct because this is a big file (5.39GB) and should be split correctly or copied to internal ps3HD (not split or merged).

I am not sure if this is really cause of the problem.Do you guys have any idea how to fix this.I have merged the file on my internal HD, still the same problem.

I copied the game to my internal HD and I checked the files and it is merged correctly but still not working.

Sorry if mali napunthan ko thread. Hoping na you could help me or you could show me the thread about my problem.

THANK YOU!!
PS3 3.55KMEAW
MULTIMAN ver 2.04

i think n my problem ang laro either my corrupt file sya. or kailangan p ng .pkg fix pra s part n yn

or mg update k n ng multiman cobra manager ang latest stable version ngaun is 04.04.03 kht wlang cobra usb gagana sya for 3.55 kmeaw my mga fix sya n built n pero ndi p ren mgwowork ang mga latest games my mga fix lng sya for certain games

quick question po, CECH-2012A ang model ng PS3 ko.

ask ko lang kung pde ba sya sa 110V? Thanks po.

hmmm medyo ndi ako sure pero s pagkakaalam ko autovolt nman lahat ng ps3 kc ung s kapit bahay nmen binili nila brandnew ang nkalagay s likod is 100v pero nka rekta s 220v ung saken nman is 230v ang nkalagay s likod.

i think n my problem ang laro either my corrupt file sya. or kailangan p ng .pkg fix pra s part n yn

or mg update k n ng multiman cobra manager ang latest stable version ngaun is 04.04.03 kht wlang cobra usb gagana sya for 3.55 kmeaw my mga fix sya n built n pero ndi p ren mgwowork ang mga latest games my mga fix lng sya for certain games

Thank you bikersauto,
I was thinking na talagang corrupted files ng mga copies for FFX13. This is my second time na nagpa copy for the same game ( FFX13).

Pre, have you played this game?
Anyway, siguro I will play FFX13-2 na lang since pwede na sya magboot kahit walang TRU BLUE dongle.

I will try din yung cobra manager. Thank you

di ko mapagana Little Big Planet 2.. black screen error :sigh:

baka meron sa inyo nakakaalam i fix yun :help: EUR BCES-00850 version

or kahit yung pkg file man lang sana... TIA mga bossing!

Hi guys,

THANK YOU!!
PS3 3.55KMEAW
MULTIMAN ver 2.04

pareho tayo Sir ^_^
stock din jan...
pero di ko nagagawan ng paraan, work mode pa,
sana makahanap ka ng fix para jan, tapos pashare, newbie pa kasi sa PS3 world. :pray:

pareho tayo Sir ^_^
stock din jan...
pero di ko nagagawan ng paraan, work mode pa,
sana makahanap ka ng fix para jan, tapos pashare, newbie pa kasi sa PS3 world. :pray:

Badtrip nga eh, after playing hours you won't be able to finish the game. Kakainis! sana may fix na dito.

Guys, hope that someone knows the fix for this.
TIA

Hi guys,

THANK YOU!!
PS3 3.55KMEAW
MULTIMAN ver 2.04

bad copy lang siguro na pdeng pati source. Kasi natapos ko sya a few months ago until now nasa internal ko pa. Try mo magdownload sa ibang source.

bad copy lang siguro na pdeng pati source. Kasi natapos ko sya a few months ago until now nasa internal ko pa. Try mo magdownload sa ibang source.

If you finished the game siguro nga bad copy lang sakin. I did not download it sa net, copy game lang saking for P100 sa mga mall.

Sino kaya pde magpa copy jan? I will pay naman.:pray:

THANK YOU MGA SIR!!!:thumbsup:

If you finished the game siguro nga bad copy lang sakin. I did not download it sa net, copy game lang saking for P100 sa mga mall.

Sino kaya pde magpa copy jan? I will pay naman.:pray:

THANK YOU MGA SIR!!!:thumbsup:

dl ka sa ps3iso.com...hanap ka nga lang ng free links.....

Thank you bikersauto,
I was thinking na talagang corrupted files ng mga copies for FFX13. This is my second time na nagpa copy for the same game ( FFX13).

Pre, have you played this game?
Anyway, siguro I will play FFX13-2 na lang since pwede na sya magboot kahit walang TRU BLUE dongle.

I will try din yung cobra manager. Thank you

hehe un lng ndi kc ako mhilig s tactics eh. mas gusto ko ung mga FPS games, horror adventure and racing.

kpg ok ung copy mo pero gnun p den kailangan ng certain fix tlga jn
my nadadownload n fix jn n nka .pkg style mghahanap k lng s google. :)

wala ng balita sa tb? mukhang nawala na talaga sila, sayang din kung maglalabas pa ng bago baka mag legit na ko, tyaga sa 2nd hand game tas benta pag natapos na

san kau nag iipon ng pera sa final fantasy 13? need ko kasi para ma upgrade ung weapon ang sasakit kasi ng kalaban sa may open area e

san kau nag iipon ng pera sa final fantasy 13? need ko kasi para ma upgrade ung weapon ang sasakit kasi ng kalaban sa may open area e

dun po sa Adamantoise, tapus gamit ka nong "Death" ni Vanille, summon first then spam "Death", kong failed retry lang ng retry :lol:

so far yan plang nkita ko easy source ng pera, stock then kc ako sa Chapter 11-12, black screen then, bad copy then ata ung sakin:weep:

naganyan din ako sa may part na makukuha si bahamoth re download ko lang tapos un naging ok na thanks sa tip anung chapter ung sa adamantoise?

d pa kasi ako umaalis sa may ship ipon ako dun ng chip tapos un benebenta ko pabalk balk ako dun kaso ang liit lang naiipon

Last edited:
naganyan din ako sa may part na makukuha si bahamoth re download ko lang tapos un naging ok na thanks sa tip anung chapter ung sa adamantoise?

d pa kasi ako umaalis sa may ship ipon ako dun ng chip tapos un benebenta ko pabalk balk ako dun kaso ang liit lang naiipon

yung adamantoise sa field yun ng Grand Pulse yung malaking Turtle, yung "Death" skill ni Vanille after chapter 11 pa makukuha, dun kna lang magfarm kasi kong swertehin ka den nagddrop den yun nong Trapezohedron (final component upgrade sa mga weapon, kong bibilhin mo worth 2M)

Back
Top Bottom