Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Humor is perhaps a sense of intellectual perspective: an awareness that some things are really important, others not; and that the two kinds are most oddly jumbled in everyday affairs.

Christopher Morley

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.

- Zig Ziglar

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."​

- Aboriginal activists group, Queensland, 1970s

courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth.

Victor Borge

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose.

- Lyndon B. Johnson

“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”

It's funny the way most people love the dead.
Once you are dead you are made for life.
You have to die before they think you are worth anything.

Jimi Hendrix (1942 - 1970)
U.S. rock musician.

Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have. But there is a difference between a “must” and “want.

- Jim Rohn

"Peace begins with a smile"
-Mother Teresa

Last edited:
“Each morning puts a man on trial and each evening passes judgment”
Roy L. Smith

God answers prayers, if not today, for sure it will be tomorrow.
He's just preparing us to have enough courage to
face the consequences of our wishes.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

- Martin Luther King, Jr

Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.

- Jim Rohn

paano naman mangyayari yuon?

because only the people we choose to love are the ones we grant with the right to hurt us.

where do you feel crying for:

a stranger who called you names;
or a family member who called you names?

a random woman who said youre not her type;
or a love one who said she doesnt love you anymore?

Back
Top Bottom