Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

“Sometimes change is good. It makes you reevaluate your life and see what your priorities really are.”

"When God knows you're ready for the responsibility of commitment, He'll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. Wait patiently! Don't waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and be ready and you'll see, God will give u a love story far better than u could ever dream."

I d0n't believe that LAUGHING has always bEen thE best medicine..

because i kn0w dat s0metimes..

a G00D CRY can cure what a LAUGH can't..

"Ang LOVE parang bubble gum lng yn na kht anung klseng nguya ang gwn mo darating at darating pa rin sa puntong mwawalan ito ng tamis nsa sa iyo na ln kng palolobohin m i2 pra paglaruan, idikit upang iwan kung san o lunukin upang tuluyang mging bahagi ng iyong katawan."

Freedom is somthng evryone wnts 2hav at some point in time. But then, we can't remain free forever.

Because one day, we will realize that being with someone is much better..

than freedom itself..

iF u need
a hand
& there
are
hundred
steps
between
us

u cn
take d
first
step
to get
near me

& i wil
take
all
99 steps
to be
there
for u ..

I respect all those people who hate me && backfight me

because,

my middle finger rises up && salutes them. :D :P

I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.

if luv becum painFull.. its time to let that luv go...remmber u will be able to find another luv but not another self..

the ReaL Tears Are Not Those That Fall From The Eyes And Cover The Face But Those That Fall From The Heart And Cover The Soul..

You'll discover that real love is millions of miles
past falling in love with anyone or anything.
When you make that one effort to feel
compassion instead of blame or self-blame,
the heart opens again and continues opening.

Siguro forever star ka nalang sa buhay ko, di na maaabot, tignan-tignan nalang -Aico

Back
Top Bottom