Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory."

- William Hazlitt

How to define love: fall but do not stumble, be constant but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, hurt but never keep the pain.

"I am a deeply RELIGIOUS NON-BELIEVER. This is somewhat new kind of religion." -Albert Einstein

“When one wants it; he makes it, when he doesn’t; he makes excuses”

- Renato Cardoso

I'am the master of my fate,
I'am the captain of my soul.

-excerpt from the poem Invictus.(this is how I live my life before)

Jesus is the master of my fate,
He is the captain of my soul.

-revised excerpt(this is how I live my life after I met Him)

Last edited:
Education is that which remains, if one has forgotten everything one learned in school.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
German-born U.S. physicist.
Out of My Later Years

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel."

- Carl W. Buechner

Take care of yourself. Good health is everyone's major source of wealth. Without it, happiness is almost impossible.

"treat everyone with LOVE. even those who are rude to you, not because thay are not nice, but because YOU are nice. :)"

Gr8 friendship is about 2 main things; First is 2 find out the similarities & second is 2 respect the differences

If I must be faithful to someone or something, then I have, first of all, to be faithful to myself.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing

- Anais Nin

"Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other."

“A man is happy so long as he chooses to be happy and nothing can stop him.”

-Alexander Solzenitsyn

Back
Top Bottom