Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.--

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future."

- Paul Boese

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When i think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon....

Life is a road full of twists and turns. Learn to enjoy the ride no matter how bumpy it is. For every twist and turn, a blessing is always given in return.

"Mangopya ka man siguraduhin mong mas mahusay sa kinopyahan at matinong matino"

never mind how much you know, the important thing is, what you can do with what you know.

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."
~ Aldous Huxley

"It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass away.""
~ Abraham Lincoln

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."
~ Unknown

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."
~ Alexander Graham Bell

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker." Helen Keller

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

"Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one." ~ Ian Philpot

credit to my friend - gem

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
-Robert Frost

love.jpg

I have fallen in love with all sorts of girls and I fully intend to go on doing so.

Charles Prince of Wales

Back
Top Bottom