Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

I’m the author of my life; unfortunately, I’m writing in pen and can’t erase my mistakes.​

Life is like a video game, except we don’t have extra lives, retries, pause or continues

I never knew my life would turn out this way, but guess what.it did so im gonna make it my best.

Love the world, love people, love life, but most importantly, love yourself…love who you are and what you stand for.

There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say, “I can, Watch me.”

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."

- Katharine Hepburn

"live life like there's no tomorrow.."

pakamatay ka na after dis day..:lol:

Don't allow anyone to make the mistake of making you feel that you don't belong

"All great achievements have one thing in common - people with a passion to succeed." - Pat Cash

"Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering." ~ Paolo Coehlo

Do not follow where the path
may lead. Go where there is
no path... and leave a trail.​

Getting ahead of the real situation.....a very challenging moment awaits for the coming days

"Time is meaningless when you're in love."

"LOVE is not the ONLY REASON why people LEAVE.. or why people STAY.. "

“Bakit ba tayo may second chance? Maybe because this is not for us to have happy ending… But to end things right.”

- Miss You Like Crazy

Back
Top Bottom