Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

I could travel a thousand miles
Just to hold you for a while
It would make my pains go away
And remind me of the good old days

"Si val! Si val! Puro nalang si val! Si val na walang malay!"

-Vilma santos

:lmao:

Last edited:
friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

-aristotle

its not about what we got. its about what we do with what we got.

-Step Up Two : The Street

cute ng cat po:lol:

sa last pic. ang hirap kaya matulog ng naka dilat.. :laugh:

Sometimes, we love someone so much that even the greatest flaws could mean nothing.

The hardest thing to do when you hurt by someone is to make your emotions balanced.

Learn to say “NO”, because you can’t please everyone. -Sara Wayland

Dont hate them for leaving you. Hate them for not realizing how much they mean to you.

"Who says nothing is imposible. I've been doing nothing for years."

A great character will always make you more attractive than someone who only has.

A great face but no substance..

Thus,

BEAUTY catches the attention
BUT
CHARACTER catches the heart.. :)

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know.

Life can never promise to be always happy, but life gets better after you accept things you can’t change.

Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel, stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel and sometimes we just have to go with "Whatever happens, happens".

Back
Top Bottom