Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Just when my mind found the answers...my HEART changed the question..."

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"Happiness.... is something you feel that will make inspired to do things."
________
Vaporizers

Last edited:
"iF yoU haVe NoThinG to Do..... DoN'T dO iT heRe!!!!"

favorite quote ko yan.....:happy:

"you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest but you cannot trust an honest man to be honest coz you will never know when he will never be dishonest"

-- CAPT. JACK SPARROW

“ Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others? ”

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968),
American civil rights leader

"It's not a lie, If you believe it
It's no mistake, If It's always repeated"

-Taking Back Sunday
Follow The Format

:dance:

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned"​

"Love is not what we become, but what we already are."

There is good life right across these green fields...
And each generation stares at it from afar.

-"Paper in Fire"
John "Cougar" Mellencamp, 1987

“There's enough religion in the world to make men hate each other, but not enough to make them love.”

-Robert De Niro

“ We have become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. ”

- Jimmy Carter (b. 1924)
39th President of the United States, Nobel Peace Prize winner

"The worst pain in life is when someone you know turns into someone you knew"

we cannot always build the future for the youth but we can always build the youth for the future...

"I want to change the world, but I don't have the source code for it."

"the universe is a racist...at night you see a thousand stars in the sky and none of them is black. that's just bull****."

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader."

“ We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. ”

- Helen Keller (1880-1968)
author, lecturer, activist

Back
Top Bottom