Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Whatever happened to sex, drugs and rock n roll? Now we only have aids, crack and techno."

"if you are going through hell....keep going"
-Winston Churchill, 2nd World War

"I used to do drugs in the 90's.
Now I don't care what the temperature is."
:slap:

“ [People] may be said to resemble not the bricks of which a house is built, but the pieces of a picture puzzle, each differing in shape, but matching the rest, and thus bringing out the picture. ”

- Felix Adler (1851-1933)
intellectual, founder of the Society for Ethical Culture

Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.

"And the Lord said everything is possible to one who has faith"
Mark 9:23

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. "

"not everyone is gonna be with you. . .

but not everyone is gonna leave you behind. . ."

:)

“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for the day. Teach him to use the Internet and he won't bother you for weeks." :beat:

"no one is rich enough to buy back yesterday but if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow"

Last edited:
"Where there is great love, there are always wishes." :giveheart:

"hotness is not judge by the looks, but how you make other burn with desire"

“ On life's vast ocean diversely we sail. Reasons the card, but passion the gale. ”

- Alexander Pope (1688-1744)
poet and critic

“ In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with. ”

- Brian Tracy (b. 1944)
author, motivational speaker

“When all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it.”

“When all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it.”

kahit hindi ko nakuha yung course sa college na gusto ko, marami pa rin akong natutunan and it contributed to my maturity.

i still did what is expected of me, that is how i have taken it.

that is more important than all the other roads (college course) that i could have chosen.

Back
Top Bottom