Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Re: "Quote of the Day"

"With the right music, you either forget everything, or remember everything."

- - - Updated - - -

"Respect people's feelings even if it doesn't mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them."

Two things define you; your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

Love all, trust a few,
Do wrong to none: be able for thine enemy
Rather in power than use, and keep thy friend
Under thy own life’s key: be cheque’d for silence,
But never tax’d for speech.

One of the hardest tasks for the human mind is convincing yourself that you no longer care.

Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems. Look for someone who won’t let you face them alone.

- - - Updated - - -

“Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.”

:wub::wub::wub:

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.

-Oscar Wilde

There's alot of good people in the world,
if you can't find one, be one.

"Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because the regret is stronger than gratitude."

3 methods to learn wisdom: by reflection, which is noblest; by imitation, which is easiest; and by experience, which is the bitterest.

I left because I thought you had earlier left without leaving.

I thought I was right so I left, thinking I was left.

Monologue
By: Angelo V. Suarez
[Exit, stage write]

The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.

When we receive good things we don't complain.
When we receive things that don't look good, we
also shouldn't complain.
Ptr. Ed Lapiz

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you will start having positive results.

"Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it."

- - - Updated - - -

“Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen.”

—Anne Lamott

"Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you."

Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.

IAM NOT A LIBERATOR,LIBERATORS DONOT EXIST,THE PEOPLE LIBERATE THEM SELVES

---------------- che-----------------

He who can DOES; He who cannot TEACHES.

Back
Top Bottom