Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

The secret to getting ahead is getting started.

Joh 14:6 Sinabi sa kaniya ni Jesus, Ako ang daan, at ang katotohanan, at ang buhay: sinoman ay di makaparoroon sa Ama, kundi sa pamamagitan ko.
Joh 3:16 Sapagka't gayon na lamang ang pagsinta ng Dios sa sanglibutan, na ibinigay niya ang kaniyang bugtong na Anak, upang ang sinomang sa kaniya'y sumampalataya ay huwag mapahamak, kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan.
Joh 1:12 Datapuwa't ang lahat ng sa kaniya'y nagsitanggap, ay pinagkalooban niya sila ng karapatang maging mga anak ng Dios, sa makatuwid baga'y ang mga nagsisisampalataya sa kaniyang pangalan:

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
-Walt Whitman

Fall in love with the process and the results will come.

If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.

"How will i ever get out of this labyrinth--" Simon Bolivar last words will be a good 'Quote of the Day'.

Which he means that its not pertaining to life or death, but "Suffering".
"Doing wrong and having wrong things happen to you". That's what the labyrinth mean.
Bolivar was talking about the pain, not about the living or dying.

'How do you get out of the labyrinth of suffering?' Alaska Young state in the book.

There is always suffering, but if you enjoy and think clearly whats the day worth for your little life.
You may end up looking for answers by figuring out
'How to get out of this labyrinth that's entangling my mind and soul and everything I breath for'

"How will i ever get out of this labyrinth?"

Me? I still figuring it out. Then act on it when I do.
You? Can you do the same? Like Miles did by seeking the 'Great Perhaps'

from the book: Looking for Alaska by J. Green.

[I just a symbian that wanted to share this last words Quote I've read] :)

Last edited:
“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs

Sometimes in your life your situation will keep repeating itself
until you learn your lesson

One reason that people resist change is that they focus on what they have to GIVE UP, Rather than what they have to GAIN.
--RICK GODWIN

Last edited:
Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves
-Dalai Lama

do not laugh at your wife's choices... you are one of them.

Happiness is everything, anything, and nothing.

It is what we choose that determines what makes us happy.

-Just now :rofl: nosebleed..

You know what I've discovered

its not who you want to spend friday night with

its who you wanna spend all day saturday with

-Friends with Benefits

"I want you to know that someone cares. Not me but someone"

"no pressure, no diamonds".
-- thomas carlyle

Back
Top Bottom