Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

To fly,

You have to leave

what weighs you down

-I forgot who said this.. :D

“There's no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.” Ziad K.

"I never dreamt of success. I worked for it." - Estée Lauder

The best and the most most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

If it's not gonna matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes by being upset by it.

why do we only rest in peace?
cant we live in peace too?

"You gotta come to terms with the fact that your future might not involve people you're around now..."

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~ R. A. Heinlein

"Some days you have to create your own sunshine."

Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
Ovid

“Do what you feel in your heart to be right — for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
October 3rd

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
~Tupac

Back
Top Bottom