Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

the distance between your dreams and reality is called DISCIPLINE.

The funniest guy in the room is usually smart, but the smartest guy in the room usually isn’t very funny.

Deception and con games are a way of life in all species and throughout nature. Organisms that do not improve their ability to deceive—and to detect deception—are less apt to survive.
~Harriet Lerner

The more she spoke, the more I picked up a childhood of terror, parenting short on nurture and festooned with neglect, a residue of pain and despair a virtual guarantee. That she could be spontaneous, upbeat, able to have a romance with life, was a wonder in itself.
~ Life Lessons

Last edited:
“And you think you know me?” I asked flatly.

“No, not totally, but I know the kind of personality it takes to do what you do—wandering hunger, endless curiosity, restlessness with things too familiar.”

~Life Lessons

"The emotion that can break your heart
is sometimes the very one that heals it."

-Nicholas Sparks

The life we all live is amateurish and accidental; it begins in accident and proceeds by trial and errors and toward dubious ends. That is the law of nature. But the dream of man will not accept what nature hands us. We have to tinker with it, trying to give it purpose, direction, and meaning—or, if we are of another mind, trying to demonstrate that life has no purpose, direction, or meaning. Either way, we can't let it alone. The unexamined life, as the wise Greek said, is not worth living. We have to examine it, if only to persuade ourselves that we matter and are in control, or that we are at least aware of what is being done to us.

~ Wallace Stegler

"Sometimes, the best decision is not making one..."

Last edited:
I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly.
~Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)

"If you really love someone, you will never lie to him/her.
If you do so, then your love isn't even stronger than your lies."

Time is just something that we assign. You know, past, present, it's just all arbitrary. Most Native Americans don't think of time as linear; in time, out of time, I never have enough time, circular time, the Stevens wheel. All moments are happening all the time.

~Robin Green and Mitchell Burgess, Northern Exposure, Hello, I Love You, 1994

Im not a smart man, but I know what love is. -forrest gump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom